Misconcepetions about Elliot Rodger

D

Deleted member 5522

dont be jealous asshole
Normies often say he was good looking and his social skills were to blame. This is entirely untrue.

Normies even say that he is ugly

Elliot had a weird uncanny phenotype. Just look at his nose, lips etc. He was very ugly and far, far from good looking. He was competing with white Chads and he never stood a chance. He was also a manlet. Elliot was bullied throughout his childhood brutally for not being white and being effeminate.

People often point to how he talked and said its his socials kills to blame. I believe this is untrue. Being rejected all your life, excluded, people not talking to you makes you play life on the defensive and play computer games all day. Due to this Elliot seems "autistic" because of the way he has been treated. I would like to see anyone else spend their life in isolation like Elliot and have "social skills". Heck who even has "social skills" anyway? He is better socially than many females I would know of.

Elliots fashionmaxxing just made him look like a gay plastic surgery faggot, it was over for him and he knew this. No girls even noticed him.

Elliot never struck first he was bullied with no mercy, and the fact that he showed no mercy back makes him a psychopath or whatever. Such greed.

@personalityinkwell

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Aladin, Raax, Deleted member 8765 and 9 others

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 7560, Deleted member 5052, Deleted member 7866 and 10 others
He was also 5'6

Also he was poor for his circles

His dad was always broke

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: MusicMaxxingMidget, Deleted member 8765, Deleted member 8064 and 7 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2733, Good_Little_Goy and Lev Peshkov
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SkinjobCatastrophe, Deleted member 8765, Subhuman trash and 5 others
Sad shit

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 5522
He has those weird af hapa features that kill most dudes SMV not to mention he was 110 pounds soaking wet at 5’7 in a location dominated by blonde buff surfer Chads.
Of course he got fucked over hard

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6512, Subhuman trash, Deleted member 6403 and 4 others
He has those weird af hapa features that kill most dudes SMV not to mention he was 110 pounds soaking wet at 5’7 in a location dominated by blonde buff surfer Chads.
Of course he got fucked over hard
It never begun

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
Yeah his looks is somehow feminime even with square jaw. I don't know but, east Asian hapa usually somehow ended up with some weird/unusual looking. In my country in SEA, most or at least a lot of actreeses/actors and models are hapa, but they have good looks. They usually have good bone structure with white but firm (no big pores like whites) skin.

• +1
hes a warning to all seamaxxers out there... faggots are gonna fuck their kids up so bad with the race mixing even seaamaxxing wont save em

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2729, Baldingman1998, Deleted member 1338 and 5 others
hes a warning to all seamaxxers out there... faggots are gonna fuck their kids up so bad with the race mixing even seaamaxxing wont save em
Well their daughters will be ok I guess, if you have a hapa son it is crucial to looksmaxx them as much as possible.

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998, Deleted member 6403 and NarcyChadlite
Well their daughters will be ok I guess, if you have a hapa son it is crucial to looksmaxx them as much as possible.

Yea thats true tbh .. the whores.. uhh uh i mean their daughters.. will be all g but the son will be cucked.

Also cant looksmax a manlet son cuz of the gook mom genes tbh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998, Deleted member 8765, Deleted member 6403 and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: NarcyChadlite
When normies call incels ugly, it's in a fit of rage or sadistic anger.

The only time they say incels aren't ugly is in response to incels saying they are, because they don't want to allow the incel to blame something outside their control, and have to agree with the incel, because then it would expose normies for being the psychopaths they are.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729, Baldingman1998, Deleted member 6512 and 6 others

The only time they say incels aren't ugly is in response to incels saying they are, because they don't want to allow the incel to blame something outside their control, and have to agree with the incel, because then it would expose normies for being the psychopaths they are.
Its amazing how much our existence offends them jfl

You missed the biggest one Normie say he was a horrible psychopath to us he is a martyr (yes ik he killed himself) and the patron saint of puahate and sluthate

• +1
Its amazing how much our existence offends them jfl
and like you said, about ER's social skills. How could one have social skills if they were bullied and ostracized their whole life? they can't.

Normies say "You want to blame your looks and not your social skills, so you can blame something out of your control". The problem with this line of reasoning is that even the social development is often out of one's control.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8765 and CursedOne
He was not very ugly but below average looking his race+manlet height +no social circle fucked him up more when he had to compete with 6ft+ plus tall white chads..
I can see him getting a 4/10 low tier normie girl of his own race if he tried hard though

Objectively speaking, all he had to do was get a chin wing and rhinoplasty. Stop coping for this autistic mentalcel who killed innocent people.

Objectively speaking, all he had to do was get a chin wing and rhinoplasty. Stop coping for this autistic mentalcel who killed innocent people.
Objectively speaking, he missed teen love.

You sound like a normie

• +1
So many people do.

Is that meant to be an insult or something?
Its not an insult you just sound like all the faggots that say "muh innocent people"

What was so "innocent" about them? they most likely would have excluded Elliot and vote against his interests in this world. There is no such thing as an "innocent" person. Even if they are "innocent" somehow they still are capable of doing bad things under the right circumstances.

Elliot not only missed teen love but had nobody in this cruel world. Everybody treated him like trash which is fair enough it is what it is. Elliot just struck back which is also fair enough.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6512, Deleted member 8765 and Deleted member 4612
he looked good in motion.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4612 and Deleted member 5522
He wasn’t ugly, I’ve seen ugly guys with cute girls and he doesn’t look full asian either

• Ugh..
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 4612 and Deleted member 5522
He wasn’t ugly, I’ve seen ugly guys with cute girls and he doesn’t look full asian either
He didn't look white either. No women would want him that wasn't 1/10

He wasn't ugly but he was way too ugly for his personality

• WTF
He wasn't ugly but he was way too ugly for his personality
https://incels.is/threads/my-fake-account-of-elliot-rodger-on-lovoo-in-italy.99574/

It never ends @personalityinkwell

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and Deleted member 4612

looks theory destroyed. @Yuyevon thoughts?

• JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998, Deleted member 6403 and Deleted member 5522
  • So Sad
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Baldingman1998, Deleted member 8765, owlofathena and 2 others
He didn't look white either. No women would want him that wasn't 1/10
According to this forum ugly dravidians can score stacys so why couldn’t Elliot if he tried ?

Its not an insult you just sound like all the faggots that say "muh innocent people"

What was so "innocent" about them? they most likely would have excluded Elliot and vote against his interests in this world. There is no such thing as an "innocent" person. Even if they are "innocent" somehow they still are capable of doing bad things under the right circumstances.

Elliot not only missed teen love but had nobody in this cruel world. Everybody treated him like trash which is fair enough it is what it is. Elliot just struck back which is also fair enough.
You think like a typical basement dweller who doesn't go inside nor know about what other people go through. Everyone he killed was innocent with their own problems to deal with. The world doesn't work like your nihilistic fable. How old are you?

I know and his childhood and parents were both awful, but it doesn't excuse what he did in the slightest.

• +1
Reactions: SadnessWYJ, Baldingman1998 and Deleted member 8765
you're a "mentalcel" if you need to get several surgeries to not be ugly?

please tell me you're not this retarded

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245 and Deleted member 5522
You think like a typical basement dweller who doesn't go inside nor know about what other people go through. Everyone he killed was innocent with their own problems to deal with. The world doesn't work like your nihilistic fable. How old are you?

I know and his childhood and parents were both awful, but it doesn't excuse what he did in the slightest.
"innocent" is just a buzzword. what would qualify a random person as "non innocent"

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6512, Deleted member 8765 and Deleted member 5522
"innocent" is just a buzzword. what would qualify a random person as "non innocent"
You're autistic. What do you think innocent means? Half of them were other asian dwerps too btw
you're a "mentalcel" if you need to get several surgeries to not be ugly?
He was objectively a mentalcel in a bad location and nothing you can say will change this.

• WTF
According to this forum ugly dravidians can score stacys so why couldn’t Elliot if he tried ?
this forum is stupid and cherrypicks.

• +1

What does it matter what others go through if they all treat you like trash? Honestly caring about strangers who would fuck you over if they could is cucked af.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6512 and Deleted member 8765
What does it matter what others go through if they all treat you like trash? Honestly caring about strangers who would fuck you over if they could is cucked af.
Lmao nice way to prove yourself as a ratcel who doesn't talk to people and lives in an echo chamber

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998
He was objectively a mentalcel in a bad location and nothing you can say will change this.
"objectively" a mentalcel.

oh and lol at "nothing you can say will change this". you think you're some authority don't you. just fucking lol. you're using old ass bluepilled arguments that have been debunked countless.
You're autistic. What do you think innocent means? Half of them were other asian dwerps too btw
"autistic", "basement dweller", more buzzwords.

and nice avoiding the point. "innocent" is just another buzzword.
this. too many cucks on this forum.

Society treated ER like shit
ER treated society like shit in return

simple as that

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6512, Deleted member 8765 and Deleted member 5522
he's volcel he got matches in korea, and only wanted blonde stacys also mogs me to death

• WTF
Lmao nice way to prove yourself as a ratcel who doesn't talk to people and lives in an echo chamber
"Innocent" = opinion based

nobody can be "innocent", get this "innocent" entitlement out of your head

If you are just going to insult me and couldn't be bothered discussing/arguing why bother replying? you are no better than women who virgin shame.

Innocence isn't subjective. They didn't do anything to harm him and were just living with the cards they were given, never were criminals or hurt others extremely etc. You think like an aspie 13 year old.

you are no better than women who virgin shame.
I never virgin shamed you.

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998
they've been debunked by nobody because they're true
no they have been. the term mentalcel implies that with your current looks, you could get laid by just being NT. when you suggest he needs surgery, that means that his current looks level is not good enough. you actually disproved your own argument you stupid fuck
Tell me what you think innocent means
no, you define it first asshole.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8765 and Subhuman trash

High iq

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8765 and Deleted member 5522