Misconceptions about wide hips [+ Hips Thread Part 2]

@beachdude123

Chicken calved Tyler Maher has normal hips
tyler-maher-attitude-swimwear-daniel-jaems-calvinklein1.jpg

also do you see how one of my hips like noticabely juts out more than the other one?

right hand side in the pic (left irl cos pic is mirrored)

wtf is up with that?
I know, Gandy, me and many others have that too.

Cope I was overweight-obese all my childhood, it’s all genetics

View attachment 1869255

It’s just that people with wider hips genetically probably store more fat on there bodies
you are shaped like a box though, do you think I don't understand the angle you're standing at?

did you think I wouldn't be able to tell that you're leaning forward and sloping the phone camera down?

you have a good body, but your frame is quite normal, not the 'proof that growing up fat doesn't affect pelvic breath' that you think it is.

• JFL
Reactions: TeenAscender
did you think I wouldn't be able to tell that you're leaning forward and sloping the phone camera down?

you have a good body, but your frame is quite normal, not the 'proof that growing up fat doesn't affect pelvic breath' that you think it is.
LOL

View attachment 1869255

It’s just that people with wider hips genetically probably store more fat on there bodies
Bro your hips look uncanny like they belong to a completely different physique than the top of your physique. It's not really a bad thing though it's way better than having wide hips. Either way I think sometimes having hips that aren't too narrow can look good because girls like the V-line more that way

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead, LightSkinNoob and Hipcel
Bro your hips look uncanny like they belong to a completely different physique than the top of your physique. It's not really a bad thing though it's way better than having wide hips. Either way I think sometimes having hips that aren't too narrow can look good because girls like the V-line more that way
I agree with the uncanny, it looks cool on Instagram, guys have told me I should compete, but I noticed women like physiques with average hips

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and TrestIsBest
I agree with the uncanny, it looks cool on Instagram, guys have told me I should compete, but I noticed women like physiques with average hips
Yeah makes sense and there's definitely a ratio in there where women like hips that aren't too narrow like cartoon superman hips but also aren't too wide like a womans hips. it's definitely a lot closer to the superman hips though because wide hips are a huge falio

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead, Sny, Yerico7 and 1 other person
Cool thread. Would be nice to have some ratios for the different types for easier classification.

• Woah
Reactions: Hipcel
Femboy bodytype denial thread

What if the hips alone arent that wide but appear that way because of a very narrow waist so the transition between the waist and upper hipbones look ridicolous

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: poopoohead and Hipcel
What if the hips alone arent that wide but appear that way because of a very narrow waist so the transition between the waist and upper hipbones look ridicolous
Type 1.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 1660 and StrangerDanger
25ABACA6 7381 469C A16C 9AD5EA3F9675

Diagnosing myself with T1, but at least I got decent shoulders. It’ll help offset my wide hips

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Buci and Hipcel
always knew there was something fucky looking with my lower hips with how meaty my thighs look. think i got T2

Last edited:
  • So Sad
Reactions: Hipcel

One thing I will say is worth examining is if you have a narrow lower ribcage.

Just like the hips are trapezoidal with upper and lower differing widths, so is your ribcage.

For example, I thought I was a hipcel my whole life until one day I realized my shoulders, upper hips, and lower hips were all in proportion, but my waist was extremely small due to my lower ribcage being small.

And despite my lower ribcage being small, my shoulders are still very broad.

Just my 2 cents

• +1
Reactions: Buci, Hipcel and StrangerDanger
One thing I will say is worth examining is if you have a narrow lower ribcage.

Just like the hips are trapezoidal with upper and lower differing widths, so is your ribcage.

For example, I thought I was a hipcel my whole life until one day I realized my shoulders, upper hips, and lower hips were all in proportion, but my waist was extremely small due to my lower ribcage being small.

And despite my lower ribcage being small, my shoulders are still very broad.

Just my 2 cents
I think this is the issue I’m having, my hips is proportional and I would guesstimate within the normal range metrically but my waist is very thin at 28 inches so I still end out with the hipbones flaring out by the waist and an hourglass dent between the ribcage and hips. Would probably be fixed by filling the waist gap by training the obliques and upper body

• +1
Reactions: Buci, Hipcel, Broly and 1 other person
I think this is the issue I’m having, my hips is proportional and I would guesstimate within the normal range metrically but my waist is very thin at 28 inches so I still end out with the hipbones flaring out by the waist and an hourglass dent between the ribcage and hips. Would probably be fixed by filling the waist gap by training the obliques and upper body
Peak

Lappid supremacy

• JFL
Reactions: StrangerDanger
Do I really have a pear shaped body and wide hips is gymcelling even worth it at that point lmao

• +1
Do I really have a pear shaped body and wide hips is gymcelling even worth it at that point lmao
Idk your obese with love handles as of now so its hard to tell but considering you were overweight during puberty its likely

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: poopoohead and Erik-Jón
You just had to post the most brutal suifuel in this context to all the hipcels ITT
I’m sorry

Imagine tren maxxed barrett

Lappids are frame moggers

I have faelid tier frame

But fat

• +1
Reactions: AlexanderTheGreat11 and StrangerDanger
Idk your obese with love handles as of now so its hard to tell but considering you were overweight during puberty its likely
Ye gymaxxing is useless anyways it’s fine

• So Sad

View attachment 1869255

It's the black genes tbh. I have noticed most black guys have good muscle building genetics and insane V tapers.

• +1
Reactions: LightSkinNoob
Massive cope. What @LightSkinNoob has is ideal.

• +1
Reactions: LightSkinNoob and Erik-Jón
What are you anyway? Curry? White? Arab? Black?

Also, how do you know so much about facial aesthetics?

• JFL
Reactions: Broly, Erik-Jón and StrangerDanger

@StrangerDanger this thread is getting very 🙃🙃🙃

• JFL

I’m not derailing from herenow on
This is a high quality thread

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and Erik-Jón
@LightSkinNoob your coping dude I’m a giga framelet over for me Idek how to cope

• JFL
Reactions: LightSkinNoob
@Pakicel @StrangerDanger @lightskincel.

Have any of you found surgeries for hip cels like me

@Pakicel @StrangerDanger @lightskincel.

Have any of you found surgeries for hip cels like me
I am also a hipcel boyo. Worse than most of the users here.

There is no fix for this unfortunately besides getting very lean and gymcelling.

• +1
Reactions: Erik-Jón
I am also a hipcel boyo. Worse than most of the users here.

There is no fix for this unfortunately besides getting very lean and gymcelling.
Fuck I have the worse to falios imaginable then

Can wide hips ever look aesthetic

Fuck I have the worse to falios imaginable then

Can wide hips ever look aesthetic
Yours prolly are not that wide. You can compensate by gymcelling.

People IRL are not gonna be this nitpicky unless they are like this:

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: TrestIsBest and Erik-Jón
Yours prolly are not that wide. You can compensate by gymcelling.

People IRL are not gonna be this nitpicky unless they are like this:

View attachment 1870857
Idk
2A228088 836C 429D A591 211F5681962B

You can see how wide they are here not a good look, I wish I didn’t have my dad pear wide hip body

Idk
View attachment 1870859
You can see how wide they are here not a good look, I wish I didn’t have my dad pear wide hip body
Compliment fishing.

And no. This is far from wide. Niggas in this thread are being needless critical about this shit.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: TrestIsBest and Erik-Jón
Compliment fishing.

And no. This is far from wide. Niggas in this thread are being needless critical about this shit.
Wrong

@StrangerDanger said so and he’s always right

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: poopoohead and StrangerDanger
Compliment fishing.

It is giving me cortisol tbh because I have gyno and hips are not ideal either.

Wrong

@StrangerDanger said so and he’s always
No it doesnt look like you got wide hips. You got a V taper but the baggy shirt might make your chest appear bigger than it is

• +1
  • +1
No it doesnt look like you got wide hips. You got a V taper but the baggy shirt might make your chest appear bigger than it is
Lifefuel for me I guess. If you were to say his hips are wide, mine would be truecel tier.

• +1
He knows but even then we can tell they are not that wide.
@StrangerDanger words are final, I don’t argue or i will be made a fool of

• JFL
Lifefuel for me I guess. If you were to say his hips are wide, mine would be truecel tier.
His upper hipbones appears to be normal. Dont know about the lower as its kinda difficult to see in the photo

• +1
@StrangerDanger words are final, I don’t argue or i will be made a fool of
Why do you keep undermining yourself though? You make every single excuse not to improve your situation.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Erik-Jón and StrangerDanger
Last edited:
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Gargamel
Why do you keep undermining yourself though? You make every single excuse not to improve your situation.
I don’t make excuses I just complain because I’m ugly and not high class

Look at own risk
View attachment 1870884
Idk tf a t2 is

But I I pulled my shirt up so you can see my lower hip bones

@Pakicel
I got wide hips too, t2 just like you, I think once you get past a certain height its hard to stop from being a framecel

• +1