Looksmax Misconceptions about wide hips [+ Hips Thread Part 2]

Bezel

Bezel

Bronze
Does jesse james west have wide hips though?

@Hipcel

Attachments

• 3059255_1662238582854.png
    3059255_1662238582854.png
    503.4 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Erik-Jón

Erik-Jón

Supposedly racist
I got wide hips too, t2 just like you, I think once you get past a certain height its hard to stop from being a framecel
I don’t think I’m a that much framecel I almost a 21inch bideltoid without gymmaxing that’s pretty good and I don’t have twink legs

But I still don’t know what a t2 hip is

Bezel

Bezel

Bronze
I don’t think I’m a that much framecel I almost a 21inch bideltoid without gymmaxing that’s pretty good and I don’t have twink legs

I'm more of a framcel than you, I only have like around a 19 bideltoid I think without gymmaxing

but t2 is just the lower hips that are wide, I think if you have wide upper and lower hips it looks masculine tbh, but since we both have only wide lower hips it makes a sorta hour glass shape

Erik-Jón

Erik-Jón

Supposedly racist
I'm more of a framcel than you, I only have like around a 19 bideltoid I think without gymmaxing

but t2 is just the lower hips that are wide, I think if you have wide upper and lower hips it looks masculine tbh, but since we both have only wide lower hips it makes a sorta hour glass shape
@StrangerDanger is this what you said you have hourglass shit how do I fix

P

Pakicel

Zephir

Got the exact same hips as you I think.

S

SoonToAscend

Gold
@Hipcel do you think a person without big hips should train obliques or will it ruin frame?

HFan01

HFan01

Iron
If you can’t even bench your body weight you can’t really say you’re a framecel. You don’t know how your muscle grows on your frame before that point. You could have godlike insertions and bottom tier fat distributions that completely redefine your whole frame depending on body composition.

Hipcel

Hipcel

@The Grinch loves getting humiliated by ugly foids
@Hipcel do you think a person without big hips should train obliques or will it ruin frame?
Train them, having a strong core is important plus you'll avoid muscle imbalances. Maybe don't train them as much as lats and shoulders though, for aesthetics
Does jesse james west have wide hips though?

@Hipcel
Can't tell because he's got a lot of muscle and some fat. Find a skinnier version

Hipcel

Hipcel

I am also a hipcel boyo. Worse than most of the users here.

There is no fix for this unfortunately besides getting very lean and gymcelling.
And 3 surgeries for the extreme cases.

@Racky why "🤔"?

Last edited:
randomvanish

randomvanish

Cultured, attractive and talented rational male
i got 23inch bideltoid and yet my hips look retarded. i would probably look like gandy if i lose weight more. his pant hip size was 96cm, mine is 98 when i was starvemaxxing.

of course you should enhance scapula and shoulders BUT training oblique is the most beneficial thing to do.

S

SoonToAscend

Gold
Train them, having a strong core is important plus you'll avoid muscle imbalances. Maybe don't train them as much as lats and shoulders though, for aesthetics

Can't tell because he's got a lot of muscle and some fat. Find a skinnier version
I've heard one should train abs and obliques only with bodyweight to maintain a good frame and supposedly golden era bodybuilders did this.
And that weighted training on these parts with hypertrophy them to the point when you will end up with a strongman turtle abs which are absolutely disgusting

Hipcel

Hipcel

I've heard one should train abs and obliques only with bodyweight to maintain a good frame and supposedly golden era bodybuilders did this.
And that weighted training on these parts with hypertrophy them to the point when you will end up with a strongman turtle abs which are absolutely disgusting
Side abs and abs have way fewer androgen receptors than lats and shoulder, that they grow a lot.

Train them, but not insanely or anything. Strongmen also have different cores and very HGH levels.

Hafthor looked pretty good when he pulled 501kg

S

SoonToAscend

Gold
Side abs and abs have way fewer androgen receptors than lats and shoulder, that they grow a lot.

Train them, but not insanely or anything. Strongmen also have different cores and very HGH levels.

Hafthor looked pretty good when he pulled 501kg
Currently I do them within a superset, 1 set of normal crunches, 1 set of side crunches then 1 side of normal crunches again. 20-30 reps till near failure, I think it's enough?

B

BasedUgandacel

Iron
Because they will make the physique look feminine as hell if there is a big curvy ass with wide hips. Hipcels already are screwed a lot of the time because they can't achieve that V taper. Look at hamza, he has an hourglass physique like a woman. Hipcels can't afford to have any more womanly features.
View attachment 1869106
From pakifemboy to gynochad

Nameless_Sunflower

Nameless_Sunflower

friendless hoeless
High iq thread

Orbeck of Vinheim

Orbeck of Vinheim

"But why... Is that all I'm worth?"
I never realized how fucked my hips were until reading these threads. Absolutely ogre bros

Hipcel

Hipcel

I never realized how fucked my hips were until reading these threads. Absolutely ogre bros
This baldcel is a Type 2 hipcel. And he's a strong T2.

Notice how his pelvis rotates a bit when walking, exactly like Gandy because of the wide placed femoral heads.
model-david-gandy-walks-the-runway-at-the-dolce-gabbana-show-during-picture-id106445209

His palms appear large compared to his forearms, that I've noticed a lot of T2 hipcels have for some "unknown" reason, although I have a suspicion why.

Tagging potential T2s from this thread
@Übermogger @Tallooksmaxxer @DoctorLooksmax @Thyroidoverrope33 @fjor2096 @beachdude123 @BaldingBabyFace @dakchuh @Bezel @SoonToAscend

B

beachdude123

Gold

Notice how his pelvis rotates a bit when walking, exactly like Gandy because of the wide placed femoral heads.
model-david-gandy-walks-the-runway-at-the-dolce-gabbana-show-during-picture-id106445209

His palms appear large compared to his forearms, that I've noticed a lot of T2 hipcels have for some "unknown" reason, although I have a suspicion why.

@Übermogger @Tallooksmaxxer @DoctorLooksmax @Thyroidoverrope33 @fjor2096 @beachdude123 @BaldingBabyFace @dakchuh @Bezel @SoonToAscend

My hips are honestly fine I used to get a bit self conscious about them because they looked bad when I was like 13 and a bit chubby but I got older and they're good. I don't have superman hips but they're not like gandys

Tallooksmaxxer

Tallooksmaxxer

clinically recessed

looks like t1 to me.

dakchuh

dakchuh

Silver

Manlet Hammond having wider hips than 6'3 Clarkson. Brutal
ca929b7a610a97806569d62cb61744c3775e42dc478b786f8493ae419cf948a0._SX1080_.jpg

yes, my thighs are curved out toward the top exactly like this :feelsrope:

Thigh

look at his thighs when he stands with feet apart. they curve inward. if he puts his feet together, the thigh area around the femoral head would bulge out the most
Thigh2

Last edited:
Nameless_Sunflower

Nameless_Sunflower

friendless hoeless
Thoughts on hip liposuction for T2 types?

rate frank yang - one of the most aesthetics hipcels out there

him naked:

Hipcel

Hipcel

randomvanish

randomvanish

Cultured, attractive and talented rational male
mine is like that too, strange

Hipcel

Hipcel

mine is like that too, strange
And my suspicion is.. Partly because High HGH exposure, plates closed, so hands, feet, head bones and the pelvis continued growing.
Here's a T2:
images

You can clearly see the bone head sticking out like Nazi camp survivor with muscle.

T2 could be called also femoral-headcels, a better question would be why the upper part remained narrow.

And although T1 and T3 are closer to women's bodies because they have significantly wider than waist upper pelvic bones...
af5b8f8c00af6991dd4cb90905b67bba.jpg
9881608-beautiful-woman-waist-and-hips.jpg

... It's harder to fix T2 with gymmaxing than T1.

@Lorsss any progress with side abs to mask hips?

Last edited:
Jiyn

Jiyn

piratemoggers alt, the bisexla muslim (deleted).
hipcel, how u know so much about hips ?

Hipcel

Hipcel

I didn't even know I was a hipcel before 2022, I was just a forum guest lurker starting from early 2022 looking to improve my face with mewing, chewing, learn about surgeries, etc. But, there was a guy named OldVirigin who deleted his account a week before I joined (@Nameless_Sunflower @subhuman incel right?) who for some reason made a lot of posts about hips the first months of 2022. Lots of posts.

Then I realized that my lower hips are wider than my upper, that I've noticed initially after finishing puberty but never really paid attention to, aka having prominent femoral heads.

My upper hips are narrow. So I measured them and found out: upper hip width = waist = 26cm
Lower hip width = 32cm.

Then I joined this forum.

hipcel, how u know so much about hips ?
From the research and observations I've made the last ~6months.

smvmaxxertilllate

smvmaxxertilllate

Cannot cope
Is there any way to judge frame if you are overweight with love handles? I believe my clavicles are around average width.

Hipcel

Hipcel

Looks normal. React to the post if you found it helpful.

Is there any way to judge frame if you are overweight with love handles? I believe my clavicles are around average width.
Risk of judging wrong. Just lose weight.

If you were fat during your childhood - adolescence, chances are higher that you have wide hips.

Last edited: