Mixed black = superior IQ

mulattocel

mulattocel

5’8” sub7, negative canthal tilt, 133 IQ autist
Sub 70 IQ is the average among American darkies and mud hut Africans. The only way to save this race is by mixing with Asians and whites. We mog full breed nigs on the PSL scale AND in intellect. Which in turn results in broader job opportunities and social circles, ultimately leading to higher socioeconomic status. This is the way. Over if you still entertain sheboons as a blackcel.

Attachments

• IMG_3131.png
    IMG_3131.png
    806.2 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14392
Every African woman should be inseminated with sperm from blonde Scandinavian men. The purity of the black race must be defiled.

• Ugh..
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 27511, PURE ARYAN GENETICS, MadTwatter and 3 others
Iq test online

Sub 70 IQ is the average among American darkies and mud hut Africans. The only way to save this race is by mixing with Asians and whites. We mog full breed nigs on the PSL scale AND in intellect. Which in turn results in broader job opportunities and social circles, ultimately leading to higher socioeconomic status. This is the way. Over if you still entertain sheboons as a blackcel.
Use your high IQ to avoid being a cel i don't disagree as when I was in school mulattos were smarter than the full black kids

Mixed black = superior IQ​

can confirm

Use your high IQ to avoid being a cel
Smart blacks tend to be incels on average due to higher inhib and nerd stigmatization.

• +1
Reactions: Orvka381 and thereallegend
My black parent is way smarter than my white parent

• +1
Reactions: reptiles
Mulattos are still inferior to pure Whites. Your point?

My black parent is way smarter than my white parent

Most studies done on blacks and Indians are ubderpresented in genome studies so any study that looks racial origin to iq finds results based on dubious correlations

If you go by random internet iq tests then the average is 130

Mulattos are still inferior to pure Whites. Your point?
Point is in OP and went right over your head. We’re talking about full negros here.