mk-677 is a safe and effective way to increase height

for about ~2 months from oct to dec 2021 and for about a month again now. im almost 20. Progess in regard to heightmaxxing? i was measured at 17 11 months at 69.6 and then at 18 11 months at 70.4. There are a lot of things that might have skewed the measurement but spinal growth is still possible so its not improbable that i've grown. This was after about 2 months of using mk, not until about 1 mnth in i start using huperzine. It would be nice to heightmaxx but 5'10 is at least a "human" height, so if my plates are done than whatever. Time to framemaxx.
sorry also cjc dac 2.5 twice a week at around the same time i started using huperzine

Yes but only in your imagination
Not that you should use it, just height gain is impossible at that stage. The only proven way to heightmaxx is through LL but that isn’t without its downfalls. Maybe in the future someone somewhere might figure it out.http://www.heightquest.com/2010/09/increase-height-with-dna-methylation.html?m=1
There might be something worthwhile on this blog but it’s heavily laced with technical words so it’s def not so easy to understand. Height is so important really, much more than a lot of these :blackpill:ers give it credit

for about ~2 months from oct to dec 2021 and for about a month again now. im almost 20. Progess in regard to heightmaxxing? i was measured at 17 11 months at 69.6 and then at 18 11 months at 70.4. There are a lot of things that might have skewed the measurement but spinal growth is still possible so its not improbable that i've grown. This was after about 2 months of using mk, not until about 1 mnth in i start using huperzine. It would be nice to heightmaxx but 5'10 is at least a "human" height, so if my plates are done than whatever. Time to framemaxx.
What about physique changes, bone density increases and frame changes?

quizás esta fue la clave de mi crecimiento, antes consumía 10g al día hasta que se acababa.

en mi pais cuesta 160 usd x 1kg.

Is this worth doing if you're almost 20?

I took MKA677 for gym gainz and better skin and hair. My grenheline was so high I woke up in the night from hunger. Also, the bloat was real. There is also diabetes risks. So be careful with sugar. You can take berberine and metformin to lower diabetes risk.
I have gained 0 hunger from chemyo mk677
Just vivid dreams

at least 3-4IU of growth hormone daily.
in the website you linked he said 2-3 IUs.... and in a FAQ about mk he said it is comparable to 2IUs of high quality generic hgh https://moreplatesmoredates.com/mk-677-best-hgh-alternative/, and a user said mk677 gives 2 IUs of gh. Where are you getting the 4 IUs when in his website you linked he said its only 2-3 IUS.

theorises that mk-677 taken in conjunction with Huperzine A can provide the equivalent of 7-8IU
So taking Huperzine A can give 7-8 IUs if it is combined with mk677? I remember seeing a user say it doesn't work, any sources for this? not true without any evidence or atleast igf levels before and after from a trusted user.

Man Mk677 works but you don't have to lie and exaggerate it or bring others opinion when it is clear bs.

Last edited:
in the website you linked he said 2-3 IUs.... and in a FAQ about mk he said it is comparable to 2IUs of high quality generic hgh https://moreplatesmoredates.com/mk-677-best-hgh-alternative/, and a user said mk677 gives 2 IUs of gh. Where are you getting the 4 IUs when in his website you linked he said its only 2-3 IUS.

So taking Huperzine A can give 7-8 IUs if it is combined with mk677? I remember seeing a user say it doesn't work, any sources for this? not true without any evidence or atleast igf levels before and after from a trusted user.

Man Mk677 works but you don't have to lie and exaggerate it or bring others opinion when it is clear bs.

Didn't lie. This is the FAQ. What are you talking about? Do your research next time and don't waste my time.

And anecdotal evidence isn't the strongest of evidence but it is does provide some idea of what to expect. If someone says mk + huperzine gives 7-8 IU of HGH it probably doesn't but the fact that the user has said that means that it is likely to be quite potent and that fact should be kept in mind.

quizás esta fue la clave de mi crecimiento, antes consumía 10g al día hasta que se acababa.

en mi pais cuesta 160 usd x 1kg.
10mg?