mk-677 is a safe and effective way to increase height

• +1
Reactions: mafiaboy
have you taken mk-677 op?

you make a thred about it without even using it first, how am i supposed to trust you
I said it was safe and effective and I proved that with lots of anecdotal evidence. Soon, I will become part of that evidence. Also, research evidence is also available and in abundance.

It's not a prerequisite to take a substance in order to prove your claim about it.

So basically just berberine and p2p?
Berberine
P5P
Dandelion root extract

Edit: and Huperzine A but that's to enhance the effect rather than control the sides

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife
@poopmaster22 tbh though if you'd like me to be honest I think that at your age you're unlikely to get much out of all heightmaxxing methods except invasive ones.

• +1
Reactions: poopmaster22
I said it was safe and effective and I proved that with lots of anecdotal evidence. Soon, I will become part of that evidence. Also, research evidence is also available and in abundance.

It's not a prerequisite to take a substance in order to prove your claim about it.
your sources aren't evidence, it's anecdotal reports, 2 different things

C
@poopmaster22 tbh though if you'd like me to be honest I think that at your age you're unlikely to get much out of all heightmaxxing methods except invasive ones.
Cry ya 22 is too old over for me

im 5'6 almost 30 years old, any chance i can still grow with this mk677 :confused:

im 5'6 almost 30 years old, any chance i can still grow with this mk677 :confused:
Get LL.
One guy got to 6'2 from 5'6.

U can get to 5'10-5'11 ,if u choose the right surgeons,do physiotherapy at right time and research about it.

Get to 5'11 and wear lifts to 6'1

• +1
Reactions: Mewton
Get LL.
One guy got to 6'2 from 5'6.

U can get to 5'10-5'11 ,if u choose the right surgeons,do physiotherapy at right time and research about it.

Get to 5'11 and wear lifts to 6'1
i dont have 100k :feelswhy:

bro, do you know how long this igf 1 lr3 x10 vials could last me? and you recommend me something that I could accompany.

https://www.peptidesciences.com/
Depends on ur dosage.

"Something I could accompany" ,what do u mean by this?

Also, peptidesciences is very expensive,u can get it for 1/5-1/10th the price from Qingdao sigma and Wuhan senwayer.
If u want the link tell me

Save money and wageslave.

Also,if u get it from turkey it would cost 20-30k.
And some Turkish surgeons are gooD

• +1
Reactions: bigjuicy
Save money and wageslave.

Also,if u get it from turkey it would cost 20-30k.
And some Turkish surgeons are gooD
hmm 30k not terrible, might move to west cost, minimum wage is like $15-20 maybe live in van :eek:

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife
hmm 30k not terrible, might move to west cost, minimum wage is like $15-20 maybe live in van :eek:
Yeah,but make sure u choose the correct surgeon.

Also,i am not recommending him,but there's a surgeon ,Mangal Parihar in india who does it for 10k-15k,u can read diaries of his patients in the Limblengtheningforum.com

Depends on ur dosage.

"Something I could accompany" ,what do u mean by this?

Also, peptidesciences is very expensive,u can get it for 1/5-1/10th the price from Qingdao sigma and Wuhan senwayer.
If u want the link tell me
I've been using peptidesciences cjc dac and i have maybe two other sites in mine if anything should happen to it, but i'm a cheap faggot and i can't really wageslave so what are some chinese sources that you think are legit. I'm to inhib to order random chinese shit and even if I did who knows how many i would have to experiment with before i got it right.

I've been using peptidesciences cjc dac and i have maybe two other sites in mine if anything should happen to it, but i'm a cheap faggot and i can't really wageslave so what are some chinese sources that you think are legit. I'm to inhib to order random chinese shit and even if I did who knows how many i would have to experiment with before i got it right.
How old r u?
Are u heightmaxxing?

How old r u?
Are u heightmaxxing?
And yes, i'm making the effort. There is a possibility my spine can grow as the growth plates fuse later than the long bones and in my case growth there wouldn't make me look super unproportional since my legs and long than my torso. My brother is ~3inches taller and our hips are about level. Anyway even if if it doesn't work i'll have known that i at least tried and plus elevating all the factors that influence longitudinal growth have other major benefits so it should be worth it in some way.

• +1
Reactions: YouLiveForYourself
Also i keep hearing that
MK-677 elevates prolactin
MK-677 needs to be cycled
That is causes insulin resitance
All these need some pr0o0o00o0ff
All i've seen is that there is a maximal dose at ~25mg where beyond that the returns are diminishing. I take mine at night without eating anything or about 1.5 hrs before. Pretty sure that taking it and eating would cause it not to work well or at all

Bro i had pregnant ape levels of that shit useless hormone cause i was on anti-psychotic meds during my early teens. Literally no benefit to that stupid hormone other unless you want gyno to transmaxx

• +1
Reactions: TrestIsBest
What do you think about this stack? Vitamin K2 + L-Arginine + MK-677 + Huperzine A?
Cope for heightmaxxing, might want to add a calcium source with the vitamin K since it directs calcium to the bones but that wont matter if you are calcium deficient. K2 Mk7 d3 and calcium are good for bone health and density so maybe combine with bonesmashing. Also personally i feel huperzine made a massive difference in the effects of mk and its cheap so def a legit pair for a cheapcel.

• +1
Reactions: YouLiveForYourself and enchanted_elixir
I got prolactin gyno

It can also increase stress/anxiety

You probably have closed plates and are just wasting your own time and money lmao
doesn't it help with thickening bones if you take the right supplements with it

doesn't it help with thickening bones if you take the right supplements with it
We were talking with regards to height. If plates are closed then it's a waste of time if you want to be taller.

However, it does increase bone density and very significantly. You don't need other supplements with it for that benefit.

• +1
Reactions: JackHanma
Anyway even if if it doesn't work i'll have known that i at least tried and plus elevating all the factors that influence longitudinal growth have other major benefits so it should be worth it in some way.
This.
Also i keep hearing that
MK-677 elevates prolactin
MK-677 needs to be cycled
That is causes insulin resitance
All these need some pr0o0o00o0ff
All i've seen is that there is a maximal dose at ~25mg where beyond that the returns are diminishing. I take mine at night without eating anything or about 1.5 hrs before. Pretty sure that taking it and eating would cause it not to work well or at all
It can elevate prolactin. It doesn't need to be cycled. It can cause insulin resistance.

All of these things can be countered though.

Why would eating after taking it prevent it from working lol?

I only found one study where it elevated prolactin but no cortisol. Tbh i don't really think it would cause a prolactin issue.

How does it cause IR, were does that idea even come from bro?

Not that eating would prevent it from working but if it works a ghrelin mimicker then i thought that eating would cause whatever is responsible for feeling full to perhaps compete with/blunt it. Basically i think if you get sufficient nutrition while still having high ghrelin but coping with the hunger one could hypothetically max out their potential for Gh and the like. Couldn't find anything bout it tho but i stilll take mine at night before bed after not having eaten for like an hour. Kinda ocd since i don't actually know if it makes a diff but even if not it shouldnt really matter.

Would a 32 year old boomer get any height increase from this?:feelsgah:😢

I only found one study where it elevated prolactin but no cortisol. Tbh i don't really think it would cause a prolactin issue.

How does it cause IR, were does that idea even come from bro?

Not that eating would prevent it from working but if it works a ghrelin mimicker then i thought that eating would cause whatever is responsible for feeling full to perhaps compete with/blunt it. Basically i think if you get sufficient nutrition while still having high ghrelin but coping with the hunger one could hypothetically max out their potential for Gh and the like. Couldn't find anything bout it tho but i stilll take mine at night before bed after not having eaten for like an hour. Kinda ocd since i don't actually know if it makes a diff but even if not it shouldnt really matter.

“Fasting blood glucose level increased an average of 0.3 mmol/L (5 mg/dL) in the MK-677 group (P = 0.015), and insulin sensitivity decreased."

• +1
Reactions: SpookyGhost
Yea, just a tiny bit which was exacerbated later by dianabol, but the stage was set from an mk677 and LGD 4033 cycle
What if it was the LGD 4033? It seems like the majority of mk users don't get gyno.

“Fasting blood glucose level increased an average of 0.3 mmol/L (5 mg/dL) in the MK-677 group (P = 0.015), and insulin sensitivity decreased."
Honestly not bad considering this is after a year of daily use at 25mg and the participants are old, inactive and probably have terrible diets.
If they had found the same thing for D1 athletes who eat nothing but chicken rice and broccoli that would be different. It would be nice to see the range of increase for this study to see if it's just the increased appetite/volume of food + existing eating habits + sedentary lifestyle or actually mk.

What if it was the LGD 4033? It seems like the majority of mk users don't get gyno.
I don’t think it was, I only took LGD for 8 weeks, I took the mk677 for months, and LGD has nothing that interacts with any of that shit in any way, whereas mk677 HAS been linked with an increase in prolactin.

• +1
Does GABA supplement works in increase HGH ?
Btw i'ld love to buy mk677 i'm 15 but i can't afford a 50€ box and if my nose grows just a bit more i woul'd look like shrek. :feelswhy:

Honestly not bad considering this is after a year of daily use at 25mg and the participants are old, inactive and probably have terrible diets.
If they had found the same thing for D1 athletes who eat nothing but chicken rice and broccoli that would be different. It would be nice to see the range of increase for this study to see if it's just the increased appetite/volume of food + existing eating habits + sedentary lifestyle or actually mk.
How long have you been using mk, what's your age and what's you progress been like?

Btw i'ld love to buy mk677 i'm 15 but i can't afford a 50€ box and if my nose grows just a bit more i woul'd look like shrek. :feelswhy:
If you're still growing there's no need to worry about your nose because your whole face will grow as well as your nose keeping everything relative and proportional

How long have you been using mk, what's your age and what's you progress been like?
for about ~2 months from oct to dec 2021 and for about a month again now. im almost 20. Progess in regard to heightmaxxing? i was measured at 17 11 months at 69.6 and then at 18 11 months at 70.4. There are a lot of things that might have skewed the measurement but spinal growth is still possible so its not improbable that i've grown. This was after about 2 months of using mk, not until about 1 mnth in i start using huperzine. It would be nice to heightmaxx but 5'10 is at least a "human" height, so if my plates are done than whatever. Time to framemaxx.

• +1
Your nose will be fine Frenchie. Chemyo and science.bio are sources i can vouch for, i've been scammed once before and other brands were bunk. If they aren't avaible in the eu ask around and do your research. Take your time to bookmark good threads and educate yourself on this topic before you do anything stupid. I used to starve myself at your age because i'd heard fasting raises gh, lol. You are very lucky to have time on your side kid, don't do anything rash and good luck.

• +1
Reactions: YouLiveForYourself and FrenchChad