Mk677 15

D

Deleted member 29747

No pfp gang, fuck pfp users
Hello I am 5’8 15 yrs old
I am considering taking mk677 was wondering what actual side effects and how to cycle, what I can and can’t do while on it, does it really work
Also I hear berberine which helps with blood sugar can mess up igf1

Mk677 alone doesnt do shit, literally no one ever has reported results. I think its because it releases a gh “bleed” means gh is elevated for long time. Aparrently if you couple it with cjc1259 dac you can increase gh to a significant amound and there is some testimonials to people growing with this. Im trying another peptide stack but with these you will need to inject 3x a day and pay 200$+ per month for the stack without any guarantee you will grow. Im sceptical of all heightmaxxing methods but you can try and tag if you see results

• +1
Reactions: Kristin and midlatinocel
Hello I am 5’8 15 yrs old
I am considering taking mk677 was wondering what actual side effects and how to cycle, what I can and can’t do while on it, does it really work
Also I hear berberine which helps with blood sugar can mess up igf1

this has what you're looking for

MK677 solo is retarded and will get you almost nothing compared to injecting subQ 3x a day with a GHRP and CJC stack besides fucking up your blood sugar. It's a meme for stupid teenagers afraid of tiny needles.