Mk677 and chewing

D

Deleted member 19371

Iron
What’s the success rate if I start taking mk677 and just chew a shitload of falim gum for like 2 hours a day? Could I see bone gains in 6 months to a year or what? Or should I just bonesmash? whats The deal?

bloatmaxxing

• +1
Reactions: mfk
yeah it will work over time if you drink milk and take vitamin k2 magnesium d3 etc im still ugly but my jaw is huge I get called a neanderthal

• +1
Reactions: IMZLEGEND and 5.5psl
Im
yeah it will work over time if you drink milk and take vitamin k2 magnesium d3 etc im still ugly but my jaw is huge I get called a neanderthal
assuming you’re ugly cause of other stuff and not a disproportionately sized jaw correct? Did you see significant size gains or was your jaw already pretty big?

bloatmaxxing
Ye ive heard bloating is a problem with MK but the way I see it the studies on bone turnover rate are pretty clear it speeds it up so I would go on for however long I need to and then get off and debloat, anything wrong with that plan?

Ye ive heard bloating is a problem with MK but the way I see it the studies on bone turnover rate are pretty clear it speeds it up so I would go on for however long I need to and then get off and debloat, anything wrong with that plan?
Nope, good to go. The bloating is a temporary side-effect. Just think of it as a "sacrifice" for the face gains you're about to get.
Edit: Make sure to monitor blood sugar levels, or you'll get diabetes from MK-677.

• +1
Reactions: IMZLEGEND and Deleted member 19371
Brutal JBW pill for ricecels.

F06E3711 C099 435A A724 44CC510F9412

Last edited:
Nope, good to go. The bloating is a temporary side-effect. Just think of it as a "sacrifice" for the face gains you're about to get.
Edit: Make sure to monitor blood sugar levels, or you'll get diabetes from MK-677.
Thanks man. Do you have any experience with this stuff?

it will give you a penis jaw
Penisjaw

• JFL
Reactions: 5.5psl