MK677 at 14?

A

AVWUZHERE

Iron
can i be taking mk677 as a 14 year old?? i heard it improves hgh and can make you grow taller in a period of time.

can i be taking mk677 as a 14 year old?? i heard it improves hgh and can make you grow taller in a period of time.
Chillax lil nigga be a short nigga first

• +1
Reactions: groidpilled
Just watch the blood glucose & prolactin. Other than that it just shuts down your GH secretion for a bit after and mutates your DNA to make your kids insulin resistant if you don’t manage it

Most men keep growing until they’re in their 20s. Use roids if you have maxed out everything when ur older brah

Just watch the blood glucose & prolactin. Other than that it just shuts down your GH secretion for a bit after and mutates your DNA to make your kids insulin resistant if you don’t manage it
Sir what should I be looking for when watching my blood glucose & prolactin while on mk 677. I am also 14

• +1
Reactions: normie tiktoker
Sir what should I be looking for when watching my blood glucose & prolactin while on mk 677. I am also 14
Blood glucose monitor $20 or just eat low GL foods.
Prolactin just make sure to not get gyno & don’t jerk off too much jfl