MK677 at 14?

A

AVWUZHERE

Iron
can i be taking mk677 as a 14 year old?? i heard it improves hgh and can make you grow taller in a period of time.

can i be taking mk677 as a 14 year old?? i heard it improves hgh and can make you grow taller in a period of time.
Chillax lil nigga be a short nigga first

• +1
Reactions: groidpilled
Just watch the blood glucose & prolactin. Other than that it just shuts down your GH secretion for a bit after and mutates your DNA to make your kids insulin resistant if you don’t manage it

Most men keep growing until they’re in their 20s. Use roids if you have maxed out everything when ur older brah

Just watch the blood glucose & prolactin. Other than that it just shuts down your GH secretion for a bit after and mutates your DNA to make your kids insulin resistant if you don’t manage it
Sir what should I be looking for when watching my blood glucose & prolactin while on mk 677. I am also 14

• +1
Reactions: normie tiktoker
Sir what should I be looking for when watching my blood glucose & prolactin while on mk 677. I am also 14
Blood glucose monitor $20 or just eat low GL foods.
Prolactin just make sure to not get gyno & don’t jerk off too much jfl

• +1
Reactions: Tensanity
Blood glucose monitor $20 or just eat low GL foods.
Prolactin just make sure to not get gyno & don’t jerk off too much jfl
I already have gyno oh shit and what does GL mean, sorry for responding late.

I already have gyno oh shit and what does GL mean, sorry for responding late.
Glicemic index
IMG 4996

So eat the green.
If you wanna eat higher glycemic foods take berberine before eating them.

Also when you eat fruit, eat cinnamon with them. It lowers the glycemic index absorption or some shit

Take 50-100mg p5p for prolactin depending on dose & sides or take an ai for gyno if anything

Glicemic index
View attachment 3011421
So eat the green.
If you wanna eat higher glycemic foods take berberine before eating them.

Also when you eat fruit, eat cinnamon with them. It lowers the glycemic index absorption or some shit

Take 50-100mg p5p for prolactin depending on dose & sides or take an ai for gyno if anything dose & sides or take an ai for gyno if anything
Helps a lot tysm, for ai do you recommend letrozole? Also wtf even happens if I consume higher glycemic foods without berberine on MK? Either way I’m avoiding that shit.

Helps a lot tysm, for ai do you recommend letrozole? Also wtf even happens if I consume higher glycemic foods without berberine on MK? Either way I’m avoiding that shit.
Asin is best AI for e2 but research into anti gyno stuff if u need.
You’ll just become insulin resistant easier (tack w blood glucose monitor) and you’ll put on more fat than muscle when you’re insulin resistant (that’s what I did and I only gain fat rn jfl)

• +1
Reactions: Tensanity
Asin is best AI for e2 but research into anti gyno stuff if u need.
You’ll just become insulin resistant easier (tack w blood glucose monitor) and you’ll put on more fat than muscle when you’re insulin resistant (that’s what I did and I only gain fat rn jfl)
Yo where do I buy Asin, can’t find that shi anywhere. And is it safe to use with cjc-1295 as well? Also how often should I check with blood glucose monitor because I don’t fw needles that shi hurts. Tysm yet again

Yo where do I buy Asin, can’t find that shi anywhere. And is it safe to use with cjc-1295 as well? Also how often should I check with blood glucose monitor because I don’t fw needles that shi hurts. Tysm yet again
anywhere tbh, genezapharma, naps, etc. and blood glucose is a finger prick test lmao

anywhere tbh, genezapharma, naps, etc. and blood glucose is a finger prick test lmao
Lmao k, last question, what should I be looking for in the blood glucose test? Like ideal insulin range etc.

• +1
Reactions: normie tiktoker