Models do not represent the ideal male facial structure.

VeryFuglyNiyguhs

VeryFuglyNiyguhs

887 high t beast
This is a very new phenomenon. The ideal male facial structure is far different than autistic incel psl communities paint it to be. Most people paint Barrett tier forward growth and mix of masc/fem features as ideal, but that is only a cope. The ideal male facial structure has the following.

• A robust brow ridge.
  • A flatter maxilla
  • A much taller ramus with a very low gonial angle and square face(stereotypical chad look).
  • A tall,and square chin.
  • Thin lips.
  • A more hooked or aquiline nose shape.
  • A shorter nose and taller philtrum(yes a tall philtrum is a good trait.
  • A large jaw compared to the upper part of the face.
  • A short upper third COMBINED with a big lower third.

Even the 1900s knew these things.

Vaughtspractical00vaug 0046

Vaughtspractical00vaug 0078

Why does thanos look so masculine?
89340aee f9b8 4122 85e8 3c866ee51096 thanos

00141 thanos  401951631723309

Because he has all the traits described above.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 27511, IMZLEGEND, Gestapo and 8 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: IMZLEGEND, Deleted member 23558, Deleted member 2816 and 32 others
extremes are bad all throughout nature and these guys look extremely masculine. they might look like mogger dark triad ogres, but it's not an ideal

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14918, Anchor_Ship and Dr. Greenberg
Images 3

The ideal male

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Nautica, Deleted member 2816, Deleted member 15827 and 9 others
Ideal for who? If young women prefer prettyboy-ish tall and muscular men then it's the ideal right now.

• +1
Reactions: IMZLEGEND, PubertyMaxxer, sun21 and 2 others
Current day models are a bad representation of male aesthetics but 90s models do it pretty well

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: the next o'pry, IMZLEGEND, Deleted member 23558 and 22 others
even the book you got your pictures from says those looks are the most "dark triad", it's just too much

Gargoyles15

Unnamed

This theory is legit. Low gonial angle is a great fucking thing.
extremes are bad all throughout nature and these guys look extremely masculine. they might look like mogger dark triad ogres, but it's not an ideal
Batman in the comics and cartoons is designed like that. But he has good hair and nice looking eyes.

• +1
Reactions: IMZLEGEND, FreakkForLife, PubertyMaxxer and 1 other person
This is a very new phenomenon. The ideal male facial structure is far different than autistic incel psl communities paint it to be.

I think it is time to admit, we are all latent homosexuals here :unsure: :incel: :feelswhy:

And people here still wondering "why they have problems with women" :feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13370
Ideal male
5FA44D11 2CEC 4162 801D 4E1C5BEAB264

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 20679, Deleted member 14561, AscendingHero and 9 others
Current day models are a bad representation of male aesthetics but 90s models do it pretty well

Felt gigamodded to hell by watching this, but cannot but mirin’ this different breed of humans.
Fuck
:feelswhy:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: efidescontinuado, AscendingHero, germanlooks and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: ItalianCesso, AscendingHero, germanlooks and 1 other person
What women find attractive is ideal and not what some autist says

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, Deleted member 2729, Bitchwhipper2 and 3 others
Cope, models are pretty and masculine at the same time, suggesting a genetic confluence of intelligence, strength, and temperament.

• +1
Reactions: xanny

just imagine if those guys were tiktok boys instead
or if social media was as big in 1995 as it is today
imagine the level of female hypergamy

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, ItalianCesso and StrangerDanger
models are pretty and masculine ... suggesting a genetic confluence of intelligence ...
Lol, NO.

If anything, looks are not correlated with intelligence AT ALL.

in fact, the smartest people I know (many STEM professors) are subhuman, while many top-notch people lookswise are dumb as fuck.

In fact, in my IT company, our department ~200+ people... we have only 1 chad... Everyone else is subhuman...

So no, looks do NOT indicate intelligence in the slightest.

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife
This is ideal male face everything else is cope
D13FD4D4 6605 4974 BEE8 03DDB68C0908

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 15338, Deleted member 3679, Deleted member 2729 and 4 others

Just as I was gonna say, people tend cherrypick the ones that look aesthetic and appealing in the first place. Although I guess de poot could have appeal if he took tren? That anorexic look is a failo.

David Oliver and Lana Rhoades are looksmatched.

Screenshot 20220123 1431433

That body is the male equivalent of Lana rhoades.

• JFL
Reactions: StrangerDanger
This dude gets appealmogged by lanklet chicowski
What Lana rhoades body appears to men, his body appears to women.

This is an undeniable fact. Broad shoulders like that are a universally sexually attractive quality.

• +1
Reactions: ItalianCesso
What Lana rhoades body appears to men, his body appears to women.

This is an undeniable fact. Broad shoulders like that are a universally sexually attractive quality.
Still this is far from ideal

How do you feel about these lanklet boys brutally appealmogging them

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, Soalian, Deleted member 16209 and 2 others

Legit every few seconds a new gigachad came up on the screen, saw many blackpilling patterns.......

Insane suifuel at the 3:00 mark

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, germanlooks and StrangerDanger
thecel tier thread :hnghn:

• Woah
Reactions: thecel

Holy fuck i am not the same species as these gods

• So Sad
you're an idiot
you spent too much time in your childhood idolizing GI Joe and it rotted your brain

Which male models???

Most of these runway model dudes are gay and/or would get rejected by a Becky. They are picked because they have a striking look that works with weird clothes that normal people don't even wear. There are male models with facial and skin deformities that are used to model because they stand out or appeal to people. Ok yeah women want a dude with cheekbones that stick out 1" and have 0 facial fat because they blow coke, suck dick and never eat.

Or like what, J. Crew models that look like Handsome Dads that fuck the babysitter? That wear tennis sweaters and drive a BMW.

Let me get a professional makeup session, then shoot pics of me in perfect lighting and airbrush and edit the fuck out of my face, change the pic to Black and White and I'll model for a cologne ad too.

Fitness models that live on Clen and starve themselves before a photo shoot? Do you think they walk around looking like that?

Plus.....makeup, lighting, editing, airbrushing......it's all window dressing.

Even Jason Momoa walking around getting a cheesesteak looks like a good looking construction worker or some shit.

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife, PubertyMaxxer and Deleted member 16380
Lol, NO.

in fact, the smartest people I know (many STEM professors) are subhuman, while many top-notch people lookswise are dumb as fuck.

In fact, in my IT company, our department ~200+ people... we have only 1 chad... Everyone else is subhuman...

I have a feeling that being subhumans quickly led them to lose interest in chasing the dating/sex life and focus instead of studying a lot.
Sure, some people are blessed with extraordinaire intelligence since their childhood, they are born with it, but many others develope problems solving intelligence with studying.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16380
IMO we underrate the importance of a rather narrow nose to help define the "look" of what a masc prettyboy should look like tbh

• +1

they walk like they got sticks in their asses tho

• JFL
LOL

Lol, NO.

There was a study which concluded iq is positively correlated to attractiveness.

There was a study which concluded iq is positively correlated to attractiveness.
Man i do not know about this study, but I can guarantee from life experience IQ IS NOT correlated to attractiveness. I doubt any conclusions they provide in that study (which you have not cited btw). Do not forget, correlation can be spurious. They (whoever they were) just found a sample with this spurious correlation and claimed it was "attractive = high IQ".

Until we see an extremely large sample, and the study IS REPRODUCIBLE (which is a big problem in social sciences), you can just go to any university website, click the link for any STEM staff page, and enjoy the parade of subhumans.

Intelligence in fact is NEGATIVELY CORRELATED to attractiveness if anything. No other subcategory of humans has such a high percentage of recessed beings, like scientists/researchers.

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife
Man i do not know about this study, but I can guarantee from life experience IQ IS NOT correlated to attractiveness. I doubt any conclusions they provide in that study (which you have not cited btw). Do not forget, correlation can be spurious. They (whoever they were) just found a sample with this spurious correlation and claimed it was "attractive = high IQ".

Until we see an extremely large sample, and the study IS REPRODUCIBLE (which is a big problem in social sciences), you can just go to any university website, click the link for any STEM staff page, and enjoy the parade of subhumans.

Intelligence in fact is NEGATIVELY CORRELATED to attractiveness if anything. No other subcategory of humans has such a high percentage of recessed beings, like scientists/researchers.
Just google "attractiveness and intelligence correlation", you'll see a ton of studies and articles. Overall from what i've seen, correlation is slightly positive. Life experience is not conclusive at all, it's just your observations + you have a small sample irl. If we go by this logic then from my experience the most intelligent people i met in my life were generally on good looking side, my one chad friend easily is gifted in iq department, but he is wasting it right now partying and taking drugs.

And about the STEM staff or scientists, look at it this way, most of them are very high intelligence and they are in themselves outliers so statistically they have very small chance of being born pretty. They also don't take care of their health/looks so they naturally drop in this field. From my experience intelligent people like physics/math professors in university etc. are in normie class ranging from ltn to htn, so not exactly ugly, especially if they looksmaxxed.

One way i imagine it is that intelligent males (above average to gifted, not super intelligent like nasa scientists) generally earn more money and because of it they can get more attractive women which in turn leads to more chance for a intelligent attractive offspring.

• +1
Reactions: TrestIsBest

No today's viral tiktok chads are the best representation of male aesthetics

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15305
This is a very new phenomenon. The ideal male facial structure is far different than autistic incel psl communities paint it to be. Most people paint Barrett tier forward growth and mix of masc/fem features as ideal, but that is only a cope. The ideal male facial structure has the following.

• A robust brow ridge.
  • A flatter maxilla
  • A much taller ramus with a very low gonial angle and square face(stereotypical chad look).
  • A tall,and square chin.
  • Thin lips.
  • A more hooked or aquiline nose shape.
  • A shorter nose and taller philtrum(yes a tall philtrum is a good trait.
  • A large jaw compared to the upper part of the face.
  • A short upper third COMBINED with a big lower third.

Even the 1900s knew these things.

View attachment 1504201
View attachment 1504202

View attachment 1504210
View attachment 1504215
Because he has all the traits described above.
Jfl @ thinking foids get wet over Thanos :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, M3R and TrestIsBest
Efron is a good lanklet because skinny but ripped. Great definition. I don't think he fits your point the way everyone else you posted does.

• +1
Jfl @ thinking foids get wet over Thanos :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
I never said they do. But the point is why is he drawn like that? It's how a high t man is supposed to look.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife and LooksOrDeath
I never said they do. But the point is why is he drawn like that? It's how a high t man is supposed to look.
you know Thanos was alienated from his people because they thought he was deformed?