MODELS LOOKSMAX YOURE JUST ONE LAZY FUCK

mogstar

mogstar

they have a strict clean diet no salt, lots of caretoinds, cardio, stretching after waking up , they make sure they eat greens along with water to hydrate cells
some inject multivitamin shot before contest or photoshoot dandelion root diuretics
the best hair products and skincare products ,tret etc
HRT
eyelashes coconut oil etc
vitamin c
their grooming is insanely strict
i have been following male models , also know a guy who is a male model
i started implementing the lifestyle
it changes my life
and people here lye in their bed farting and eating junk and thinking why they are not desired everyday
general leanness they stay lean all year long

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel, Romeo1111, .👽. and 1 other person
loox is cope. went nt and ran fashion game got 3 slays in span of 6 months and a relationship

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ItsOver.com, Jason Voorhees, Deleted member 2733 and 1 other person
Being lean is essential for every man, if you aren’t lean it hasn’t begun (yet).

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member, ItsOver.com, Romeo1111 and 4 others
loox is cope. went nt and ran fashion game got 3 slays in span of 6 months and a relationship
Can you PM me your face?

Not doubting you or anything, maybe you're severely underestimating your looks.

Either way, how did you "run fashion game" exactly"?

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
Can you PM me your face?

Not doubting you or anything, maybe you're severely underestimating your looks.

Either way, how did you "run fashin game" exactly"

pics are in rating section, posted about a year ago and rated like psl 3.

about fashion, i just wear "clean" clothes, nothing colorful, no texts or prints, just simple colors, clean clothes, known brands.

maybe a 3mm gold chain and i mog the average teen in terms of style. Im also hygenic and put alot of time and effort into smelling good and being clean. Oh and i have an italian last name.. thats all the halos i have 😏

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and Deleted member 2733

about fashion, i just wear "clean" clothes, nothing colorful, no texts or prints, just simple colors, clean clothes, known brands.

maybe a 3mm gold chain and i mog the average teen in terms of style. Im also hygenic and put alot of time and effort into smelling good and being clean. Oh and i have an italian last name.. thats all the halos i have 😏
You’re not 3 psl if u got slays u larper

• +1

What style would you say you dress as? Streetwear, casual etc.

• +1
You’re not 3 psl if u got slays u larper
He has top tier eyes but his ears kill him easily frauded with long hairstyle just search his rate post

• +1
What style would you say you dress as? Streetwear, casual etc.
streetwear/casual. I dont wear any tryhard suit, suitvest or cardigan type hippie shit.

point is to look clean, not ridicoulus

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and Deleted member 2733
streetwear/casual. I dont wear any tryhard suit, suitvest or cardigan type hippie shit.

point is to look clean, not ridicoulus
What about hypebeast clothes? Nike, Supreme, Louis Vuitton etc. Replicas obviously.

Of course they do . They are models. I shouldn't have to looksmax just to get my dick wet. The real problem is giving women a choice

• +1
What about hypebeast clothes? Nike, Supreme, Louis Vuitton etc. Replicas obviously.

yeah i wear nike almost exclusively, but nike isnt hypebeast.

hypebeast clothes are pretentious, often look like ass and not worth even frauding replicas tbh

• +1