Modern society is set up to make you uglier

reptiles

reptiles

a proud brahmin
Most modern foods have tons of soy most foods fatten you have there giga high on carbs.

Most food is soft and creamy so your jaw never develops the robust shape.

Most women today no longer even breast feed properly so the kid grows up to be even more subhuman by mouth

Ppl are saturated with vedio games so from the age of 5 ppl watch there phones which causes gravity to act on your face so your face grows down ward causing a collapsed midface.

Yeah our society is primed to spawn subhumans even if it is all genetics these things effect the end of your genetic potential

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 30667, Lucid, Deleted member 29796 and 2 others
Next step in the evolution to becoming big-skulled alien freaks!

Most modern foods have tons of soy most foods fatten you have there giga high on carbs.

Most women today no longer even breast feed properly so the kid grows up to be even more subhuman by mouth

Ppl are saturated with vedio games so from the age of 5 ppl watch there phones which causes gravity to act on your face so your face grows down ward causing a collapsed midface.

Yeah our society is primed to spawn subhumans even if it is all genetics these things effect the end of your genetic potential
Lifefuel if true

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167

Both of them were raised in the same environment.
2864471 1651359442493

• JFL
Reactions: malicieusss and Deleted member 25377
my oneitis said stuff like this. she said the enviroment can prevent you from achiving your genetic potential

my oneitis said stuff like this. she said the enviroment can prevent you from achiving your genetic potential

Let me expand upon that cheek bones width and jaw width fwhr that's highly influnced by environmental and mechanical forces.

Orbits maxilla length and shape lip thick Ness the skin thickness and the racial characteristics of some 1 is genetic also the midfacial triangle is genetic but the first things aren't so chads always gonna be chad but you could have been better looking

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30667

Oh My God Wow GIF

I thought this was already known.

Do you go outside normies can't think for shit
Haha yeah I go outside, I just thought this info your spewing was already known on the site.

Haha yeah I go outside, I just thought this info your spewing was already known on the site.

You read the threads here every 1 is convinced it's genetics which it is but it isn't heridtary it's more environmental

• +1
You read the threads here every 1 is convinced it's genetics which it is but it isn't heridtary it's more environmental
I would say it's 50/50, it depends on your genetics, lifestyle, & environment. All of those factors matter.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30679
I would say it's 50/50, it depends on your genetics, lifestyle, & environment. All of those factors matter.
Agreed but some guys are just destined to be an incel

• +1