• +1
Reactions: BrettyBoy
lol if you think im gonna press that fucking play button

• +1
Reactions: UglyMan, Bluepill, Velvet and 2 others
im not WATCHING THAT

• +1
Reactions: UglyMan, chadpreetcel123 and BigBoy
stop coping and watch. Remember this the next time you catch feelings for a bitch.

not a single fucking second

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1182
at least raid the comments section u faggots

why can't it be 1999 right now instead of 2019? I fucking hate this decade.

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer and fukmylyf
I watched a little and i come to conclusion that woman should be locked in the house without internet or tv, without seeing any other man that me (or her owner/husband whatever). Foids are not humans at all. They are so so disgusting.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: fukmylyf and BigBoy
They are all ugly, the uglier the person, more likely it's for her to be degenerate because sex is a huge validation for them

• +1
Reactions: fukmylyf and GenericChad1444
They are all ugly, the uglier the person, more likely it's for her to be degenerate because sex is a huge validation for them
every foids is degenerate. Even Adriana Lima (i don't belive her virginity loos age)

• +1
Reactions: fukmylyf
every foids is degenerate. Even Adriana Lima (i don't belive her virginity loos age)

Teracope good looking foids are so sexually selective it's not 80/20 it's 99/1 to get a stacy on looks alone you need to be gigachad

Teracope good looking foids are so sexually selective it's not 80/20 it's 99/1 to get a stacy on looks alone you need to be gigachad
That's why their degenerate sluts, they just fuck chads. Chads=bad. Every foid is degenerate becouse letting someone pound you and use you as sex toy is degenerate. Foid who have sex with man other than me is degenerate slut, whore and bitch for me.

• +1
Reactions: toolateforme
Not even a frame

no white no care

• +1
How are they all so shit looking?
every white girls in my country mogs the hell out of those cunts.

• +1
Reactions: xit and fukmylyf
legit theory. American gooks are really nasty in particular. Just look at the disgusting bitch in this video... even her voice is subhuman.

• +1