modified lefort 3 was a huge meme here

D

dough

Bronze
pushed by edgy trolls like key21

imagine allowing a almost 80 year old operate on you knowing he can die at any moment from a heart attack

complications include going blind and only guy who does it has a bunch of complains online about him botching their surgery

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chico Chicowski, Deleted member 5891, Deleted member 685 and 6 others
And guys like reptiles took the bait like a fish

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4430, Deleted member 685, KrissKross and 2 others

imagine allowing a almost 80 year old operate on you knowing he can die at any moment from a heart attack

complications include going blind and only guy who does it has a bunch of complains online about him botching their surgery
Why would you do that surgery tho unless very deformed?

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, cutecel and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
Over for room temperature IQ niggas.

• JFL
Reactions: OOGABOOGA and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
I still don't get what is that Lefort 3

MLF3 has the same risks as bimax apparently

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 685
It's nit worth it, just make your jaw godly and RamiMalekmax tbh tbh

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, subhuman incel, Deleted member 685 and 2 others
Yeah, listen to the obese middle schooler who hasn't gotten any surgeries

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 685, ldar = cope, Stingray and 4 others
Tbh you gotta have 0 inhibition and 2 digit iq to undergo lefort 3

mlf3 is less recovery than lefort 1. mlf3 is only affecting the lf3 regoin - the llf2 region. so only your cheekbones are getting operated and your face isnt getting peeled off. but you could lose significant nerve damage in that area(loss of feeling). dr sinn is old as fuck however and he could literally die while operating. thats the only risk

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Norwooder, randomguy1235 and dough
mlf3 is less recovery than lefort 1. mlf3 is only affecting the lf3 regoin - the llf2 region. so only your cheekbones are getting operated and your face isnt getting peeled off. but you could lose significant nerve damage in that area(loss of feeling). dr sinn is old as fuck however and he could literally die while operating. thats the only risk
He needs to get a apprentice ASAP to teach his ways

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5891
i need that surgery

It was nothing here compared to the meme it was on JSF. One of those 'heh... I'm gonna ascend and leave you all barking in my PM box' types got surgery with Sinn and it was such a failure after all the big man talk he did that he got the admin to delete his account and all his posts.

• +1
Reactions: ldar = cope and cutecel
Why would you do that surgery tho unless very deformed?

I would jump put of the buidng of it meant the slightest chance I would 9 psl

• JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel
It was nothing here compared to the meme it was on JSF. One of those 'heh... I'm gonna ascend and leave you all barking in my PM box' types got surgery with Sinn and it was such a failure after all the big man talk he did that he got the admin to delete his account and all his posts.
More details?

Yeah, also saw that

MLF3 has the same risks as bimax apparently
Modified LF3 could be anything

you could do a LeFort 1 and call it modified LF3

ZSO could/is also a MLF3 essentiallly

LeFort 2 could be a modified LeFort3

LeFort 3 could be a modified LeFort 2

We know the MLF 3 under Sinn, but he also changes his surgery plans

More details?

Not much more to say really. I dont remember his name, just his attitude and the schadenfreude when his big I am moment turned out to be complete garbage

Yeah, listen to the obese middle schooler who hasn't gotten any surgeries
or listen to the edgy troll that thinks allowing a almost 80 year old that can die at any moment from a heart attack to perform surgery on you is good idea

or listen to the edgy troll that thinks allowing a almost 80 year old that can die at any moment from a heart attack to perform surgery on you is good idea
He wouldn’t be licensed still if he was going to drop dead from a heart attack any second you retard.

Bernie Sanders is practically 80 and was the leading candidate for leftists in the US at one point. Same with Hilary and her Parkinson’s.

Surgeons are always in classes learning and regulations change monthly. He is in fine health and is an experienced surgeon.

Ironically as it is, you could actually use a mod lefort 3.

Keep fucking coping we have seen results it's ridilous