Mods are killing this forum

Donquixote

Donquixote

Prolific Masturbator (sanjucel)
They are banning users who have potential to become like @Xangsane @BrahminBoss @moggathon and never unbanning them because of personal grudge
They dont even unban the selfbanned users (those faggots kinda deserve it)
They ban people who criticize them slightly @normie_joe
They are like curry politicians, the only good mod is @Jason Voorhees

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: slavicpsycho, socialcel, 5'7 zoomer and 2 others
Thoughts?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and Willmogulater
Thoughts?

• JFL
Reactions: slavicpsycho and 5'7 zoomer
They are banning users who have potential to become like @Xangsane @BrahminBoss @moggathon and never unbanning them because of personal grudge
All the mods hate me

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: xegigi, wsada, 5'7 zoomer and 4 others
Add @Michael Myers he is as good as @Jason Voorhees

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Kazey, Michael Myers, wsada and 1 other person
How is having potential to become like me or @BrahminBoss good? What is this greycel logic?

• JFL
Reactions: xegigi, wsada, 5'7 zoomer and 3 others
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: brucewayne78, Michael Myers, Donquixote and 2 others
How is having potential to become like me or @BrahminBoss good? What is this greycel logic?
Its because you are incel icons whenever people see you they think "it could have been worse"

• JFL
Reactions: xegigi
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, silencio and sub5c3l
What’s wrong with me?
Youre not funny but always try to be, you get obsessive over men on here, you speak like an incel who gets zero play, you never in looksmaxxing discussions, u have many hate threads about u, ur always desperate to gey the last word and rage bait due to lack of female attention. Hope it helps. Inb4 u say u didn’t read, i know u did and probably are smiling at the level of attention i just gave you rn, try not to act up too much incel

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: ShawarmaFilth and Miant Gimplants
Youre not funny but always try to be, you get obsessive over men on here, you speak like an incel who gets zero play, you never in looksmaxxing discussions, u have many hate threads about u, ur always desperate to gey the last word and rage bait due to lack of female attention. Hope it helps. Inb4 u say u didn’t read, i know u did and probably are smiling at the level of attention i just gave you rn, try not to act up too much incel
Bud I hate the break it you… you’ve been successfully trolled

• JFL
Reactions: Donquixote and Miant Gimplants
I need to be mod

You can insult or criticize mods but you just can't be a boring cunt who spews the same old nonsense. If you don't contribute something original or insightful then you have no reason to post.

• +1
Reactions: wsada and xegigi
Joined May 16, 2024

You can insult or criticize mods but you just can't be a boring cunt who spew the same old nonsense. If you don't contribute something original or insightful then you have no reason to post.
When u get banned tell them they are jew or curry

I should be mod

Mods who enforce LGBTQ rules are based and have my respect we can’t let this mental illness spread on our forum.

When u get banned tell them they are jew or curry
If you get banned for saying that then you're probably a really crappy poster. I made jokes about that multiple times and it never lead to anything.

If you get banned for saying that then you're probably a really crappy poster. I made jokes about that multiple times and it never lead to anything.
ask @normie_joe he got banned for criticising a jew mod who was in wrong

I wanna fuck jews nose
That's a pipedream. I wanted to fuck cats as a kid, but it was impossible. If the glove doesn't fit you must acquit.