[MOG BATTLE] Which of Gonzalo's Tinder matches mog?

Which of Gonzalo's Tinder Matches mog?

• Total voters
White passing ethnics are not much sought after by dutch stacylites and stacies. The UK tinder slayer is more white than gonzalo. Light eyes with brown hair is the combo to have to attract dutch girls.
Which girls often go for white passing ethnics?

Tinder slayer is more white based on what, features, colouring?

Light eyes and brown hair is ideal for most women tbh

Yes, he looks softer and more high trust compared to the UK slayer.
Is high trust a failo?
Also rate him

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17542
Which girls often go for white passing ethnics?

Tinder slayer is more white based on what, features, colouring?

Light eyes and brown hair is ideal for most women tbh
I see white passing ethnics usually with girls who have brown eyes and brown hair. The pure blond dutch girls(blond hair and light eyes) usually go for dutch guys. The tinder slayer is more white based on colouring.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
I see white passing ethnics usually with girls who have brown eyes and brown hair. The pure blond dutch girls(blond hair and light eyes) usually go for dutch guys. The tinder slayer is more white based on colouring.
Does this include ethnic or just white women?

I knew a japanese noodle with an insane fetish for white passing ethnics.

Colouring, even though they both have brown hair?

• +1
Because where I'm from, it's mostly ethnic girls (particularly mena and the subcontinent) that go for white passing ethnics

• +1
Does this include ethnic or just white women?

I knew a japanese noodle with an insane fetish for white passing ethnics.

Colouring, even though they both have brown hair?
Both white and ethic women. But the dutch girls with brown eyes and brown hair usually have some foreign blood as well. Yes, both have brown hair but their colouring is different.

This made me remember an important conversation I had with a mixed(black and white) girl at school. She said that based on undertones, she could recognize where people are from. For example, she said that turks usually have a white-yellowish undertone. She was mixed herself and she said she has a dark pink ish undertone. Apparently undertone is also important for girls when they select make-up she said.

• +1
This guy looks also softer compared to the UK tinder slayer. He is more white than the granny slayer tho. I rate this guy HTN
Solid, low end or high end HTN? What failos him?
That guy was made of mostly white faces, and 3 lightskin curries.

The granny slayer's composites were about 25-30% ethnic - how could you tell he was less "white" looking?

• +1
Both white and ethic women. But the dutch girls with brown eyes and brown hair usually have some foreign blood as well. Yes, both have brown hair but their colouring is different.

This made me remember an important conversation I had with a mixed(black and white) girl at school. She said that based on undertones, she could recognize where people are from. For example, she said that turks usually have a white-yellowish undertone. She was mixed herself and she said she has a dark pink ish undertone. Apparently undertone is also important for girls when they select make-up she said.
By foreign blood do you mean from Europe (e.g. Italy, Albania)?

For some reason, some people on here said gonzalo definitely looks like he's mixed with some "eastern" blood because of his deep red undertones.

Also why do white women with pink undertones choose foundation with yellow/gold undertones which don't match them?

• +1
Solid, low end or high end HTN? What failos him?
That guy was made of mostly white faces, and 3 lightskin curries.

The granny slayer's composites were about 25-30% ethnic - how could you tell he was less "white" looking?
Solid HTN. I dont see many failos beside the soft look and low facial dymorphism. Between him and the UK slayer there is not an astronomical looks difference tbh. It boils down to having white colouring and looking more low trust/dom for slaying.

The granny slayer looks less "white" because he has a different skin tone compared to the uk slayer and the other guy.

• +1
By foreign blood do you mean from Europe (e.g. Italy, Albania)?

For some reason, some people on here said gonzalo definitely looks like he's mixed with some "eastern" blood because of his deep red undertones.

Also why do white women with pink undertones choose foundation with yellow/gold undertones which don't match them?
Yes, from Europe.

Gonzalo looks indeed like he is mixed with some eastern blood.

Usually the white girls who go overboard with make-up choose that foundation with yellow/gold undertones. I observe that look often in low primitive women.

• +1
Solid HTN. I dont see many failos beside the soft look and low facial dymorphism. Between him and the UK slayer there is not an astronomical looks difference tbh. It boils down to having white colouring and looking more low trust/dom for slaying.

The granny slayer looks less "white" because he has a different skin tone compared to the uk slayer and the other guy.
He could prettyboy maxx but these are rowers - not usually the types to do that. Typical t shirt and shorts/pants guys. And it's reflected in his short haircut too.

Fairs, what ethnicity would you estimate the granny fucker to be? About 25% of his matches were mulatto, SSA, MENA or curry.

• +1
Yes, from Europe.

Gonzalo looks indeed like he is mixed with some eastern blood.

Usually the white girls who go overboard with make-up choose that foundation with yellow/gold undertones. I observe that look often in low primitive women.
Usually where I'm from curry and MENA girls go crazy for them

They usually end up with light skin mena or other mixed women

Where in the east would you place him? Is it his skin tone and lips?

Yes and gold undertone foundation doesn't work well on them. I heard LSA users complain about that often. (black women)

• +1
He could prettyboy maxx but these are rowers - not usually the types to do that. Typical t shirt and shorts/pants guys. And it's reflected in his short haircut too.

Fairs, what ethnicity would you estimate the granny fucker to be? About 25% of his matches were mulatto, SSA, MENA or curry.
I would guess he is from southern europe.

• +1
Usually where I'm from curry and MENA girls go crazy for them

They usually end up with light skin mena or other mixed women

Where in the east would you place him? Is it his skin tone and lips?

Yes and gold undertone foundation doesn't work well on them. I heard LSA users complain about that often. (black women)

I would guess that he has some bulgarian roots, primarily because of the skin tone yea.

• Hmm...
  • +1
WHO MOGS OUT OF THESE STACIES?

Here are the absolute GigaStacies that matched with my ChadliteFish, Gonzalo:

Andrea

Chantal

Erin

Gabrielle

Imelda

Karen

Melissa

Olga

Rebekah

Tanya
Erin looks the best, but Tanya and Gabrielle would probably the better ones to sleep with

• +1
Erin looks the best, but Tanya and Gabrielle would probably the better ones to sleep with
Why do you reckon Tanya and Gabrielle are the better ones to sleep with

What would you do with Erin

I'd be happy with gabrielle tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098 and Xangsane
Bear in mind white women are very racist in their dating preferences
I am an fob curry so that taxes me pretty hard. But then again she slept with this guy:

More ethnic looking than me. Turbomanlet too. But he is giga NTmaxxed.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 7098
Why do you reckon Tanya and Gabrielle are the better ones to sleep with

What would you do with Erin
Erin is a girl you'd date and be happy to bring her along to do stuff with friends and family, Tanya and Gabrielle look like the typical cock-hungry, slightly chubby blonde chicks you could fuck all night without them getting bored

looks average tbh, very achievable if you're NT and style maxed
I am kind of a povertycel right now. Need to moneymax and surgerymax.

• +1
same, average chick you could easialy achieve with average looks, nothing special
Cope. Mogs most women. Ethnic stacy.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane and Deleted member 7098
same, average chick you could easialy achieve with average looks, nothing special
Average chick is fat and looks like shit.

• JFL
  • +1
I am kind of a povertycel right now. Need to moneymax and surgerymax.
doubt you'd need to surgery max to achieve a girl on her lookslevel, if you aren't deformed, but if she fucked a guy with a RR the moneymaxing might be needed

• +1
  • +1
As you said she is a white passing ethnic, it shouldn't be that hard
Thing is she likes dudes like this:

I look nothing like this guy. It's the same with every girl I like. A dark-skinned nigga always cucks me.

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 7098 and Xangsane
you have a thing for medium-ugly girls, bless you
Cope. She'd reject you IRL and you know it. She is stacylite. Mogs tf out of the average white girl. This is an ugly girl ffs:

Insecure woman?
Not insecure boyo. Openly says she does not find any men in uni attractive. She gave me disgusted looks when I passed by her. Wasn't doing anything weird either. I am truecel in her eyes due to 'muh light skin'.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 7098

Users who are viewing this thread

Back