[MOG BATTLE] Which of Gonzalo's Tinder matches mog?

Which of Gonzalo's Tinder Matches mog?

• Total voters
Gabrielle because I bet she has a fat ass
What makes you think that?
What do you rate her?

Face just looks like it belongs on a fat girl to me. Like it's plump but probably not the sort of plump face that a skinnyfat girl would be likely to have. Obviously I don't definitively, but that's the gut feeling I guess.

I'd LTR all (assuming those without body pics aren't whales) besides Olga (who looks trans) and Chantal (who also looks possibly MtF).

Also, what I mean by I'd LTR, I mean provided decent enough personality. No crazy high standards here either, basically just don't be a total bitch and/or batshit insane for the most part.
I'd assume dead average tbh

You've got pretty lax standards tbh. But of these, which would you think Gonzalo would LTR?

@VenomGT3 you're a gl guy. these women matched with a gl chadlite on my tinder profile in london (typical match he'd get). would you personally ltr any of these women?
Nope. I’ve LTR’d a doutzen kroes lookalike haha

• Woah
Reactions: Xangsane
Nope. I’ve LTR’d a doutzen kroes lookalike haha
No wonder. You're Chad, why would you settle for less?

(Also, why none of these women?)

No wonder. You're Chad, why would you settle for less?

(Also, why none of these women?)
They’re not my type tbh. Karen is cute though, would be pretty hot if she lost 30 lbs

• +1
Your type = stacy models?
Yeah lol. If I can get them I’ll ltr them. I like good aging genetics and that involves dating youthful and high collagen girls

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14160 and Xangsane
Yeah lol. If I can get them I’ll ltr them. I like good aging genetics and that involves dating youthful and high collagen girls
Yeah - I figured. It's hard for even a Chadlite without status to get women like these in the UK because of hypergamy.

• JFL

• JFL
cope2-gif.1514368

• +1
you meet your women off apps or irl?

I'd assume dead average tbh

You've got pretty lax standards tbh. But of these, which would you think Gonzalo would LTR?

I think Gonzalo would have similarly lax standards. It's getting tough out there for most guys.

There's no guarantee he'd even get a conversation going with all these foids, so he'd likely take what he can get.

• So Sad
I think Gonzalo would have similarly lax standards. It's getting tough out there for most guys.

There's no guarantee he'd even get a conversation going with all these foids, so he'd likely take what he can get.
I've talked with a user here who's not quite Chad, but strongly prefers women above 6 PSL (and he successfully gets them.) But again he's located in the US.

UK? Different ballgame completely.

I'd personally think he'd exclude fat women (e.g. Chantal), agree?

I'd personally think he'd exclude fat women (e.g. Chantal), agree?

Yes definitely. Also women who are overly masc (Chantal and Olga both fit here).

• +1
I've talked with a user here who's not quite Chad, but strongly prefers women above 6 PSL (and he successfully gets them.) But again he's located in the US.

UK? Different ballgame completely.

I'd like to try the US myself and see how it compares to where I am in Canada.

I'm surprised a non-Chad can get Stacies but maybe he presents himself very well like that guy who was used for that catfish in Montreal. If he's doing IRL game rather than OLD, maybe wealth, job prestige, generalized clout and body language come into the picture too.

You also have my blessing to create a Br0sk1 catfish at any time in London using my pics to try me out in the UK:

• Love it
Yes definitely. Also women who are overly masc (Chantal and Olga both fit here).
Minimum PSL he'd LTR?
I don't see him LTRing a PSL 3 woman for starters

Minimum PSL he'd LTR?
I don't see him LTRing a PSL 3 woman for starters

I think he might if she were slim and he was struggling to get dates with anyone else.

Things are tough out there.

• Woah
I'd like to try the US myself and see how it compares to where I am in Canada.

I'm surprised a non-Chad can get Stacies but maybe he presents himself very well like that guy who was used for that catfish in Montreal. If he's doing IRL game rather than OLD, maybe wealth, job prestige, generalized clout and body language come into the picture too.

You also have my blessing to create a Br0sk1 catfish at any time in London using my pics to try me out in the UK:
The guy had really good SMV too - muscular body, looks educated, high-class WASP guy (he's from EE though)
I definitely will - also on my experiment list

• +1
Reactions: Br0sk1
I think he might if she were slim and he was struggling to get dates with anyone else.

Things are tough out there.
This, plus he doesn't look very statusmaxxed
You need to look high-class and statusmaxxed on top of good looks to get stacylite+ in the UK

• +1
Reactions: Br0sk1
They're all ugly. But I got approached again :) :feelsgood:

@spiggacel more of his matches

@spiggacel more of his matches
This disturbs me bro. Gonzalo is a good looking guy and this is what he gets? It is beyond over for many men. Erin is the best looking out of all but she is still a MTB and nothing special.

• So Sad
This disturbs me bro. Gonzalo is a good looking guy and this is what he gets? It is beyond over for many men. Erin is the best looking out of all but she is still a MTB and nothing special.
This is his average match:

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 17542
I made a lot of threads about experiments with this guy.
Most, in fact, almost all, of his Tinder matches weren't above an MTB, or were fat.

I made a lot of threads about experiments with this guy.
Most, in fact, almost all, of his Tinder matches weren't above an MTB, or were fat.
Current state of hypergamy is unbelievable. It is indeed over for many.

• So Sad
  • +1
Current state of hypergamy is unbelievable. It is indeed over for many.
Tagged you in some threads, what do you think about them?

• +1
The average UK tinder slayer could slay here in the Netherlands as well, provided he has a good height.

• +1
  • So Sad
The average UK tinder slayer could slay here in the Netherlands as well, provided he has a good height.
Most of them were well above 6' tall

Reckon Gonzalo would do well?

He's a white-passing ethnic; not sure if coming from a MENA/Turkish/South Asian mixed with White background would failo you in the Netherlands.

Most of them were well above 6' tall

Reckon Gonzalo would do well?

He's a white-passing ethnic; not sure if coming from a MENA/Turkish/South Asian mixed with White background would failo you in the Netherlands.
Gonzalo is too white passing for a mena or turk. I have moroccan and turkish friends who are on a similar looks level as him but with a slightly darker skin tone. They are often softmaxxed, have a good height and they are able to get high tier beckies, both dutch girls and girls from other ethnicities. Gonzalo would be able to get a HTB here.

• +1
Gonzalo is too white passing for a mena or turk. I have moroccan and turkish friends who are on a similar looks level as him but with a slightly darker skin tone. They are often softmaxxed, have a good height and they are able to get high tier beckies, both dutch girls and girls from other ethnicities. Gonzalo would be able to get a HTB here.
That's because he's mixed.

What do you rate him and your friends? In other words, they look like him but their skin is darker?

Yeah, HTB seems fair. His highest quality match was a PSL 5 Iranian woman from Hinge. He talked to a few HTBs (alt white girls) there too.

But most of his Tinder matches? :sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick:

• +1
  • +1
That's because he's mixed.

What do you rate him and your friends? In other words, they look like him but their skin is darker?

Yeah, HTB seems fair. His highest quality match was a PSL 5 Iranian woman from Hinge. He talked to a few HTBs (alt white girls) there too.

But most of his Tinder matches? :sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick:
He is a solid chadlite. Some of my turkish and moroccan friends are chadlites as well but there is an ethnic tax here. Most ethnics here can not slay and the ones who do have to be chadlite at least and need to have good height. However, they still have to resort to less good looking women. The average UK tinder slayer would outslay ethnic chadlites and chads here. Even a dutch HTN would outslay an ethnic chadlite here.

• +1
Who could he get in the Netherlands?
I know dutch guys who look worse than him but they are able to get MTB, HTB. I think he could get the same.

• +1
I know dutch guys who look worse than him but they are able to get MTB, HTB. I think he could get the same.
What do you rate the average grannyfucker?

He is a solid chadlite. Some of my turkish and moroccan friends are chadlites as well but there is an ethnic tax here. Most ethnics here can not slay and the ones who do have to be chadlite at least and need to have good height. However, they still have to resort to less good looking women. The average UK tinder slayer would outslay ethnic chadlites and chads here. Even a dutch HTN would outslay an ethnic chadlite here.
Agreed, so around 5.5 PSL? Most rated him around there.
Some turkish and moroccans can outmog whites, especially the white-passing ones, but it's a shame that gl women would still discount them.
What do you rate the average uk tinder slayer? Does he have good NT game?

Agreed, so around 5.5 PSL? Most rated him around there.
Some turkish and moroccans can outmog whites, especially the white-passing ones, but it's a shame that gl women would still discount them.
What do you rate the average uk tinder slayer? Does he have good NT game?
Yes. As an ethnic in the west, you need to be white-passing and still then it is tough. The average UK tinder slayer is inbetween a HTN and chadlite but he has more appeal than gonzalo.

• +1
Yes. As an ethnic in the west, you need to be white-passing and still then it is tough. The average UK tinder slayer is inbetween a HTN and chadlite but he has more appeal than gonzalo.
why is it still tough?
and in what way does he have more appeal?

• +1
why is it still tough?
and in what way does he have more appeal?
White passing ethnics are not much sought after by dutch stacylites and stacies. The UK tinder slayer is more white than gonzalo. Light eyes with brown hair is the combo to have to attract dutch girls.

• +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back