MOG BATTLE: Which sim mogs?

Which sim mogs?

• Total voters
RODEBLUR mogs you to the grave, JFL at the eyebrow difference.
I mog hard tbh not even close i get rated 7/10 irl and in internet

RODEBLUR mogs you to the grave, JFL at the eyebrow difference.
and he chose my worst pic from when i was like 15 too

''bug-eyed'' not only do i jawmog you to Gandy, every single feature about my eyes are infinitely better than yours. choosing my pic where they're most open compared to you squinting like an autist doesn't change that

reminder

• +1
Reactions: fras
  • JFL
Reactions: fras
Are you retarded gay faggot? I just liked that foid you bicthboy
are you actually clinically ill btw ? you thought you mogged chad1212, even i don't go there

are you actually clinically ill btw ? you thought you mogged chad1212, even i don't go there
I mog chad1212 you are delisional jfl at you

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
You think you are top 10 in looksmax meanwhile this is you Images 1   2021 10 05T165143737 :lul: Nigga you are subhuman

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
Most of girls rate me 7/10 how you cope jfl i mog you to self harm my every feature is bettrr better jaw nose eyes faceshape:smonk:
NIGGA MY JAW MOGS YOU TO UNKNOWN EXOPLANETS IN DISTANT GALAXIES ARE YOU JOKING ?

My faceshape is infinitely better as i have something called ''cheekbones'' as well (you don't) my nose mogs you hars as well and let's not even BEGIN talking about how hard my eyes mog yours you T50 rat

NIGGA MY JAW MOGS YOU TO UNKNOWN EXOPLANETS IN DISTANT GALAXIES ARE YOU JOKING ?

My faceshape is infinitely better as i have something called ''cheekbones'' as well (you don't) my nose mogs you hars as well and let's not even BEGIN talking about how hard my eyes mog yours you T50 rat
I have better everything dnrd Polish 20211005 164402575

You call me 2 psl meanwhile most of the people in real life calls me 7/10 or 8/10
then why the fuck are you here just Cage

then why the fuck are you here just Cage
I am just rotting in here not looksmaxxing why you are a retarded you cant say nigger tranny or can talk what you want in other social media platforms

I am just rotting in here not looksmaxxing why you are a retarded you cant say nigger tranny or can talk what you want in other social media platforms
why don't you rot together and say all those things to your girlfriend you can easily get if you are 8/10?

why don't you rot together and say all those things to your girlfriend you can easily get if you are 8/10?
I have a girlfriend wtf are you talking about you had girlfriend or talked whit girls before ?you cant talk about some autistic stuff whit them and they are mostly being leftist

I dont say i am 8/10 that was probably overrate but most of the people rates me 7/10 irl

I have a girlfriend wtf are you talking about you had girlfriend or talked whit girls before ?you cant talk about some autistic stuff whit them and they are mostly being leftist
you have a girlfriend? Lifefuel for this forum if true

Jfl at you ugly nigger you think you mog me lets ask to people who mogs @cloUder @Biiyo03 @germanlooks ?
THIS NIGGA TAGGED HIS FUCKBOYS

Let me predict the outcome:

@cloUder will spam a video with no context
@Biiyo03 will talk shit without making a single point
@germanlooks will make a shitty essay that comes down to me having 1-2 good features and that's it

• JFL
Reactions: germanlooks
Everybody else:soy: posts 2 people and probably one of the guy is himself:lul:
it's not lol, some random guy that hit me up on discord, we were talking about looksmax and he was like ''you know haven?'' i was like yeah annoying faggot why and he told me something like he's so full of himself he's an ugly motherfucker and i showed him how oyu thought you mogged me and then that screenshot i showed you is what happened

@germanlooks will make a shitty essay that comes down to me having 1-2 good features and that's it
@germanlooks is a good rater i tagger him because of that i tagged biyo because he is talking about rating and i tagged cloudsr because i think he is a good rater

• +1
Reactions: germanlooks
Everybody else:soy: posts 2 people and probably one of the guy is himself:lul:
by the way when you asked those people last time about who had a better jaw they ignored you the entire time lmfao i wonder why

it's not lol, some random guy that hit me up on discord, we were talking about looksmax and he was like ''you know haven?'' i was like yeah annoying faggot why and he told me something like he's so full of himself he's an ugly motherfucker and i showed him how oyu thought you mogged me and then that screenshot i showed you is what happened
Jfl at you retarded i qonder who is that nigger

@germanlooks is a good rater i tagger him because of that i tagged biyo because he is talking about rating and i tagged cloudsr because i think he is a good rater
Really? How coincidental those 3 guys are in a circlejerk together.

From the pics I have seen so far @Haven mogs.
The thing is your only pics are with dogshit quality. So if you think you mog him you should show a better picture from you which is neither 2years old nor with shit quality

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Haven
by the way when you asked those people last time about who had a better jaw they ignored you the entire time lmfao i wonder why
Jfl at you subhuman most of the users are agree whit me Screenshot 20211005 173452 Brave   Nightly Screenshot 20211005 173448 Brave   Nightly

The thing is your only pics are with dogshit quality. So if you think you mog him you should show a better picture from you which is neither 2years old nor with shit quality
Tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and germanlooks
lol nigga mogs me with what features cage

most are laughing + i can't spot a single account that's more than a month all cage at your greycel appeal
Nigga there is 5 likes and the laughing ones are 3 and they are laughing to you retarded

Nigga there is 5 likes and the laughing ones are 3 and they are laughing to you retarded
why would they be laughing to me? it's your post

Better jaw nose faceshape eyes
dude do you still not understand ? i cannot put into words how much better my jaw is than yours, my nose mogs you hard too, faceshape is literally just jaw + cheekbones which you lack and i have enough cheekbones and my eyes are again just better infinitely in more ways than you could ever comprehend

Your pics retarded you look like a rat
you sure you're not looking at your own pics? your beady t50 eyes give you this ratlike appearance

dude do you still not understand ? i cannot put into words how much better my jaw is than yours, my nose mogs you hard too, faceshape is literally just jaw + cheekbones which you lack and i have enough cheekbones and my eyes are again just better infinitely in more ways than you could ever comprehend
Dnrd keep being delisional i have wider and more square jaw

Dnrd keep being delisional i have wider and more square jaw
your jaw isn't even remotely square by itself imagine compared to me

my jaw width is probably more than your shoulders just cage at you autist

More than your shoulders :soy::feelswah: my shoulders are so fucking wide and my jaw is way more wider than yours im pretty sure
your jaw isn't even remotely square by itself imagine compared to me

my jaw width is probably more than your shoulders just cage at you autist

why are you using cropped out body pics

every hater of mine does this

just use a face pic you autistic faggot just cage
Cage:feelswah: Stop being a retarded op its your face pic im not your hater i dont care you subhuman

lol nigga mogs me with what features cage
Dude as I said if you think you mog him post a better picture.
Because based on this picture Haven mogs you
592F4EC5 888F 4A61 8DC3 166AA89740D9

• JFL
Reactions: WontStopNorwooding