MOG BATTLE: Which sim mogs?

Which sim mogs?

• Total voters
idk. But he has better coloring and bones then your character slightly. Also not to mention the photo of him is better.
I'd say rodeblur's sim is a Chad, psl 6
The nerdcel looks more chadlite imo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8244
idk. But he has better coloring and bones then your character slightly. Also not to mention the photo of him is better.
Nerdcel has bland coloring in comparison to rodeblur's sim, plus niche appeal vs broad appeal

Nerdcel would appeal mostly to alt, nerd or Asian girls imo

Rodeblur's sim would appeal to everyone

• +1
Nerdcel has bland coloring in comparison to rodeblur's sim, plus niche appeal vs broad appeal

Nerdcel would appeal mostly to alt, nerd or Asian girls imo

Rodeblur's sim would appeal to everyone
Rodeblurs looks more high class imo and also has more appeal if he didnt have glasses

That's not my character jfl
i still don't care

my character has turned finnish from this brutalizing behaviour

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane
Rodeblurs looks more high class imo and also has more appeal if he didnt have glasses
My character is the white green eyed one

• +1
My character is the white green eyed one
The first one?

i wanna get the sims tbh. I want to make moggers and seems like a fun game

• +1
Reactions: RODEBLUR
I'd say rodeblur's sim is a Chad, psl 6
The nerdcel looks more chadlite imo
I agree tbh but rodeblur in real life dont looks like the sim guy at all sim guy Screenshot 20211002 124606 Gallery this looks way more similar

In what way does rodeblur look more high class?
I'm confused, rodeblur's sim doesn't wear glasses

The first one?

Same, my sister loves that game
Too bad she's banned tho

• +1
The first one?

Just imagine if we made some looksmax users on the sims, both forum chads and subhumans

• JFL
The first one?

yeah

it can be quite boring but if you install mods it can be fun, i also like to create other people and it's really fun

also cc makes fucking god tier characters

i watch clare siobhan sims channel sometimes tbh even though it feels gay to watch a girl channel she makes fucking moggers every time and i'm just mirin

like bro

this is what teenage girls look at and create every day no wonder i don't stand a chance

• +1
We should make that guy as a sim and let him taste the brutal mog from gandy sim
I mean he is based upon me so he already exists

I agree tbh but rodeblur in real life dont looks like the sim guy at all sim guy View attachment 1352024this looks way more similar
dude he looks a lot like me, he just doesn't look like ur rendition of me in ur head

u think i'm boneless and have brown eyes, yet i'm actually very chiseled and have green eyes

• JFL
Reactions: Haven
dude he looks a lot like me, he just doesn't look like ur rendition of me in ur head

u think i'm boneless and have brown eyes, yet i'm actually very chiseled and have green eyes
Bro i dont want to argue whit you and waste time tbh but you dont look like the sim guy at all your eyes are very similar to dark brown

Bro i dont want to argue whit you and waste time tbh but you dont look like the sim guy at all your eyes are very similar to dark brown
they're not lol they're light green as fuck, you just use pictures from years ago (and not even the ones showing my face)

he is very similar to me, just think of him when you think of me because that's closer to what i look like

• JFL
Reactions: Haven
they're not lol they're light green as fuck, you just use pictures from years ago (and not even the ones showing my face)

he is very similar to me, just think of him when you think of me because that's closer to what i look like

mogger

yeah

it can be quite boring but if you install mods it can be fun, i also like to create other people and it's really fun

i watch clare siobhan sims channel sometimes tbh even though it feels gay to watch a girl channel she makes fucking moggers every time and i'm just mirin

like bro
View attachment 1352034View attachment 1352033

this is what teenage girls look at and create every day no wonder i don't stand a chance
Literall In gta all I would do is make mogger characters, Imma order a ps4 again

• +1
Literall In gta all I would do is make mogger characters, Imma order a ps4 again
i actually had bloodborne and all i used it for was make moggers rofl i never played the actual game

• +1
yeah

like bro

go on the gallery and every single male is a mogger
then women proceed to download wickedwhims and their simselves have sex with these moggers

i wonder why the sims' demographic is 60% female?

• +1
yeah

like bro

and people still deny the femboypill with "muh masc"

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane