MOG BATTLE: Which sim mogs?

Which sim mogs?

• Total voters
and my jaw is way more wider than yours im pretty sure
well your certainty obviously doesn't mean shit because mine is infinitely wider

you are a boneless cheeksucking faggot with the worst eye colour i have ever witnessed on this earth completely lacking eyebrows, you're a hapa who has no chance at life at all and i recommend you rope before you embarass yourself further

well your certainty obviously doesn't mean shit because mine is infinitely wider

you are a boneless cheeksucking faggot with the worst eye colour i have ever witnessed on this earth completely lacking eyebrows, you're a hapa who has no chance at life at all and i recommend you rope before you embarass yourself further
Dnrd again i know you are coping tbh i have wider and more square jaw its over

Cage:feelswah: Stop being a retarded op its your face pic im not your hater i dont care you subhuman
it's a cropped out body pics nigga it wasn't supposed to show my face

you remember when i proved to you how badly i jawmogged you you said ''it's not even same angle''? well use a same angle pic faggot

it's a cropped out body pics nigga it wasn't supposed to show my face

you remember when i proved to you how badly i jawmogged you you said ''it's not even same angle''? well use a same angle pic faggot
Wtf are you talking about retarded keep being a rat

Wtf are you talking about retarded keep being a rat

Not for me its over for you im a chadlite htn you are a low tier normie ugly fag
you don't reach medium tier normie on a good day what are these delusions

you don't reach medium tier normie on a good day what are these delusions
Im legit chadlite even @Chad1212 said that before we argue about who mogs

the only subhuman here is you my guy and i'll keep telling you until you realize
Im not its you its over for you stop coping and replying to my posts subhuman

Im not its you its over for you stop coping and replying to my posts subhuman
dude i don't reply to your posts you actual subhuman, you started talking shit for no reason, all i do is defend myself from your rat invasion you gook rape baby, i'd smash your skull in but you look deformed enough

THIS NIGGA TAGGED HIS FUCKBOYS

Let me predict the outcome:

@cloUder will spam a video with no context
@Biiyo03 will talk shit without making a single point
@germanlooks will make a shitty essay that comes down to me having 1-2 good features and that's it
ZZZZZZZ
dnrd

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, germanlooks, WontStopNorwooding and 1 other person
dude i don't reply to your posts you actual subhuman, you started talking shit for no reason, all i do is defend myself from your rat invasion you gook rape baby, i'd smash your skull in but you look deformed enough
I would smash your skull:feelswah: I am a fighter and you are a cuck boneless faggot i dont know how you cope just compare our pics and learn the reality subhuman

• JFL
Reactions: WontStopNorwooding
I fight whit people i can say their name stop being a retarded cuck
Oh please tell me their names Ratatouille

Before i beated a russian kid named mik Mikhail

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Haven
Before i beated a kid named Mustafa and Salih and izac

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and RODEBLUR
Captain America Lol GIF by mtv

bro havens eyes look almost like Chico’s and yours are cucked by ipd
first of all his eyes aren't exactly his best feature

and this dude doesn't even have eyebrows rofl

his eyes are darker than brown and mine are fully green on that alone i mog him but better shape, hooding, eyebrows, medial canthus, it goes on man

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, germanlooks, Haven and 1 other person
Not isis camp retarded i live in turkey istanbul
oh i understand why people think ur 8/10 now

you live in a country where skin colour = attractiveness, and you look like a naked mole rat so it makes sense

oh i understand why people think ur 8/10 now

you live in a country where skin colour = attractiveness, and you look like a naked mole rat so it makes sense
Women likes darkskinned people mostly and i dont have light skin i am tanned i am 8/10 or 7/10 in other countrys to i asked in omegle

Women likes darkskinned people mostly and i dont have light skin i am tanned i am 8/10 or 7/10 in other countrys to i asked in omegle
omegle connection established

''hey bb, rate me 1-10 plis''

''uhh... 8/10... bye-''

omegle connection severed

• JFL
Reactions: WontStopNorwooding
mine are fully green on that alone i mog him
The delusion
8E5DEA3A 6F05 4C0B B921 4840A5728BD4

They are dark Brown. And even if green they must be super dark which is just a shitty as brown. Otherwise show proof

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and WontStopNorwooding
Looks still brown jfl. Maybe it’s dark green but that doesn’t change the fact that it looks like brown. Green eyes are worthless if they are completely dark
either you have actual autism or you're one of those faggots that uses this website on a phone and has low ass brightness

let me pump the brightness up a bit:

can you see it now?

i mean my eyes are much lighter and obviously green now but just cage if you think i'm gonna go through my gallery to send it to some guy that thinks Haven is attractive rofl

either you have actual autism or you're one of those faggots that uses this website on a phone and has low ass brightness

let me pump the brightness up a bit:
View attachment 1351994
can you see it now?
View attachment 1351996
i mean my eyes are much lighter and obviously green now but just cage if you think i'm gonna go through my gallery to send it to some guy that thinks Haven is attractive rofl
Jfl yea it’s a Green shade but it’s so fucking dark that it isn’t any better than dark brown eyes.
Jfl you Act like your eye color mogs but it just looks black from distance

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
Jfl yea it’s a Green shade but it’s so fucking dark that it isn’t any better than dark brown eyes.
Jfl you Act like your eye color mogs but it just looks black from distance
It used to but it's lighter now take my word for it like i proved you on this picture because i can't be assed

Nerdcel has a taller skull so more dimorphic.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Nerdcel has a taller skull so more dimorphic.
Looks like he's in the lead, and by a landslide too

My syriancelfriend mogs rodeblur to gandy and back

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8244
What psl are they?
idk. But he has better coloring and bones then your character slightly. Also not to mention the photo of him is better.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane