MOG SHOWDOWN / DELETING MY ACCOUNT (CHADLITES GTFIH)

neverchadlite

neverchadlite

Sailing Master of the Narcy Pirates 🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️
It's 4am as I'm writing this thread, unable to sleep after I got sorrily mogged by @Ramezu

3817127 IMG 7367

JFL at @tinderhacker calling him MTN
if you're reading this KILL YOURSELF.

Anyway, my hopes of attaining chadlite are crushed. I'll be a HTN until I descend. the gap just keeps getting wider and wider.
Julianchicago, pneumo, arvid... They're simply unattainable.

I just realized how futile my struggling is.
I've spend the last year and a half on this forum for what? From now on, I'll focus on my STEM degree :incel: I'll betabuxx some whore who will fantasize about chad :chad: while I'm slaving my life away.
So is the fate of every sub-chad in this universe.
I also refuse to keep rotting on here whilst horse-face Ryan Gosling and rat-pheno Timothée Chalamet are continuously getting voted as the most attractive men by foids. The charisma + status pill is all that matters past HTN 5ft10+.

So I've made the decision to leave, but I want to go out with a bang.

al pacino scarface GIF

Original

I want some of the narcy braggers on here to feel my pain. I wish to send them down the path of relentless self-comparison and self-doubt.

So I'm challenging three self-proclaimed chadlites that haven't posted their face to a mog showdown. The loser will have to delete their account forever.
I don't plan on surviving this battle but if I miraculously do, I will stay on this forum and drop a BOTB worthy jaw growth guide.

There will be three juries that will settle this confrontation:

@0hMan
@Blackgymmax
@Xangsane

I hand-selected them since they are reliable, unbiased but also have different ways of rating.

The three men I'm calling out are:

@Tr0ubLe
@whey123456
@Meraki

Now Meraki never claimed chadlite but I've always despised that gook for some reason.
Tr0uble didn't either but I hate this cringe lord and his AVI with a passion. his bio says "lateblooming into chadhood" though.

I expect these 2 to not even accept the showdown but I still tagged them so I can aura mog them.

Tlchargement 22

whey on the other hand claimed to be chadlite many times it's even in his bio.
If this dude doesn't accept it means he's a phony fag. I can smell this cuck's fear.

The battle will take place in PM's so don't get too excited. There will be no eulogies or excuses whatsoever if I lose.
I'll delete my account on the spot.

If anyone else wants smoke, just say so.

@pneumocystosis
@MainstreamAV
@garoupilled_
@ReadBooksEveryday
@enchanted_elixir
@Gengar
@Birdcell
@BearBoy
@Iasacrko
@WishIwasChico
@the BULL
@Kamui
@kebab

Last edited by a moderator:
  • JFL
  • Love it
  • So Sad
Reactions: pneumocystosis, TechnoBoss, LooksThinker and 7 others
My nigga ur a random greycel I never heard of

Goodbye

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Birdcell, Meteor21, Tai Lung and 13 others
Get mogged fucking clown and never post again:

7E7E6FC9 BA19 4325 A12D D94CE8B05954

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Tai Lung, TechnoBoss, bobtheflowerpot and 4 others
@Ramezu really ascended jfl he's a lite fr now or a low one

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: TechnoBoss, tombradylover, LooksThinker and 2 others
It's 4am as I'm writing this thread, unable to sleep after I got sorrily mogged by @Ramezu

View attachment 2617162

Anyway, my hopes of attaining chadlite are crushed. I'll be a HTN until I descend. I thought a much-needed rhino and some filler would put me up there with the greats but the gap just keeps getting wider and wider.
Julianchicago, pneumo, arvid... They're simply unattainable.

I just realized how futile my struggling is.
I've spend the last year and a half on this forum for what? From now on, I'll focus on my STEM degree :incel: I'll betabuxx some whore who will fantasize about chad :chad: while I'm slaving my life away.
So is the fate of every sub-chad in this universe.
I also refuse to keep rotting on here whilst horse-face Ryan Gosling and rat-pheno Timothée Chalamet are continuously getting voted as the most attractive men by foids. The charisma + status pill is all that matters past HTN 5ft10+.

So I've made the decision to leave, but I want to go out with a bang.

al pacino scarface GIF

View attachment 2617206

I want some of the narcy braggers on here to feel my pain. I wish to send them down the path of relentless self-comparison and self-doubt.

So I'm challenging three self-proclaimed chadlites that haven't posted their face to a mog showdown. The loser will have to delete their account forever.
I don't plan on surviving this battle but if I miraculously do, I will stay on this forum and drop a BOTB worthy jaw growth guide.

There will be three juries that will settle this confrontation:

@0hMan
@Blackgymmax
@Xangsane

I hand-selected them since they are reliable, unbiased but also have different ways of rating.

The three men I'm calling out are:

@Tr0ubLe
@whey123456
@Meraki

Now Meraki never claimed chadlite but I've always despised that gook for some reason.
Tr0uble didn't either but I hate this cringe lord and his AVI with a passion. his bio says "lateblooming into chadhood" though.

I expect these 2 to not even accept the showdown but I still tagged them so I can aura mog them.

View attachment 2617267

whey on the other hand claimed to be chadlite many times it's even in his bio.
If this dude doesn't accept it means he's a phony fag. I can smell this cuck's fear.

The battle will take place in PM's so don't get too excited. There will be no eulogies or excuses whatsoever if I lose.
I'll delete my account on the spot.

If anyone else wants smoke, just say so.

@pneumocystosis
@MainstreamAV
@garoupilled_
@ReadBooksEveryday
@enchanted_elixir
@Gengar
@Birdcell
@BearBoy
@Iasacrko
@WishIwasChico
@the BULL
@Kamui
@kebab

Anyways send the pics who vs who

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker, neverchadlite and 0hMan
Where’s my evisceration thread nigga

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: tombradylover, neverchadlite and TechnoBoss

View attachment 2617162

When did you view the thread didnt mean to ruin your night
@Ramezu really ascended jfl he's a lite fr now or a low one
Probably one of my best pictures too be honest my hair was so shit that day but worked just for that picture

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover, Blackgymmax and neverchadlite
me.

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker and neverchadlite
That's Dylan's long lost brother

When did you view the thread didnt mean to ruin your night

Probably one of my best pictures too be honest my hair was so shit that day but worked just for that picture
Viewed it a few months and again today. Congrats on 18 pages btw that's mad impressive.

• Love it
Reactions: Ramezu
Viewed it a few months and again today. Congrats on 18 pages btw that's mad impressive.
Blew up way more than I could’ve ever excepted honestly it’s like top 10 replies in rating sections or something dunno how I feel about being immortalised here :hnghn:

• JFL
Reactions: LooksThinker and neverchadlite
@Blackgymmax @0hMan check PM's

that tinderhacker guy needs to kill himself really quick

he is one of the only humans on earth i wish death on

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: neverchadlite, Ramezu, LooksThinker and 1 other person
ur talking alot of shit lemme see what u look like

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Tai Lung and LooksThinker