Mogg battle of century Narcissist Ethnic Makeithappen vs White Angle boy SendMePicsToRate

Who is better looking?

• Makeithappen

Votes: 4 10.0%
  • SendMePicsToRate

Votes: 36 90.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
D

Deleted member 10185

Kraken
Makeithappen height 5.8 feet

@MakinItHappen

Height: 5’8

View attachment 975505View attachment 975504

vs

White Angle boy SendMePicsToRate 6.0 feet

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: mogstar, Cacas112 and Gren
@MakinItHappen its over for you ngl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF, Deleted member 5830, Deleted member 4044 and 12 others
THAT WHITE GUY IS A CHAD.NCT AND IPD FALIOS HIM BUT STILL HE IS VERY GL

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and Jason Voorhees
THAT WHITE GUY IS A CHAD.NCT AND IPD FALIOS HIM BUT STILL HE IS VERY GL
Nct was the angle which it was taken to be honest, IPD is cancer which is why i have curtains

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
Curly haired white chad vs Punjab village prisoner

• JFL
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel, Blue, Chadrapist and 9 others
Chaddam mogs white cuck

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zeshama, Deleted member 9072, SubhumanCurrycel and 3 others
  • JFL
Reactions: reptiles, Blue, Jagged0 and 1 other person
Worst pic imaginable for @MakinItHappen

Did he agree to this?

Did he agree to this?

No. I told him that, but there you go.

He is larping like it looks good lol. Can't be assed though tbh.

I believe he mogs so ultimately it makes no difference, but yeah. Be better if it was a video of my front lol.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5746

Did he agree to this?

Oh shit wrong thread lol

Let them have their fun.

I made him feel like shit so I expect it :)

Enjoy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5746
I won't even bother to post a proper pic. Let them revel. lol. Everyone's seen enough videos to know what is a little more accurate than this lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5746, Blue and SendMePicsToRate
Will just leave this:

• Love it
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mogstar, Deleted member 5746, Blue and 5 others
No. I told him that, but there you go.

He is larping like it looks good lol. Can't be assed though tbh.

I believe he mogs so ultimately it makes no difference, but yeah. Be better if it was a video of my front lol.
Oh shit wrong thread lol

Let them have their fun.

I made him feel like shit so I expect it :)

Enjoy
Would be interesting to see vids/pic in similar lighting. He looks like he's using some sort of flash to make him look more angular, and the less said about your pic the better...

Would be interesting to see vids/pic in similar lighting. He looks like he's using some sort of flash to make him look more angular, and the less said about your pic the better...

Look:

He mogs by virtue of his race.

Here is his natural look withouit all the product and shit, a couple of years ago

C29a16e9279a9594f0be155ac64f771a
0ad5610ae8b3cedde62a4f3434fd0b01

Here is also me as a minor:

Photo 2020 07 14 12 51 38
Photo 2020 07 14 12 54 40

I'll leave it there. He is an average looking white guy that frauds to look above average. He mogs because of race. Nothing more, nothing less.

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: zeshama, Deleted member 5746, Chadrapist and 4 others
Look:

Here is his natural look withouit all the product and shit, a couple of years ago

View attachment 975611View attachment 975612

View attachment 975613View attachment 975614

I'll leave it there. He is an average looking white guy that frauds to look above average. He mogs because of race. Nothing more, nothing less.

You honestly think I look an ounce like I used to phabahah imagine comparing pre puberty pics like they even matter you coping subhuman

Look:

View attachment 975611View attachment 975612

View attachment 975613View attachment 975614

Sure, I was just interested. PSL wise I don't think it is as one-sided as the poll will suggest

@SendMePicsToRate Has an unfrauded side profile posted but I haven't seen one from Makin. @MakinItHappen post a side profile tbh

• JFL
Reactions: zaynbrah and SendMePicsToRate
Sure, I was just interested. PSL wise I don't think it is as one-sided as the poll will suggest

Just look at the picture he has used. It's indication he is a loser with little self awareness.

Of course it is going to be one way traffic if he uses that pic lol

@SendMePicsToRate Has an unfrauded side profile posted but I haven't seen one from Makin. @MakinItHappen post a side profile tbh

Overweight and carrying 18% or more body fat in first pic and video

Normal body fat here several years back:

1931116 99782780719 3755 n
Photo 2020 06 26 12 15 48

• +1
Reactions: Looks234
I tried getting him to do it but all he does is sit on video massaging his face

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and zaynbrah
Then why not make a fair mog battle in normal lighting?
Ask beetle that question but he could easily do the same angle and lighting and would look like shit

Then why not make a fair mog battle in normal lighting?

Coz he used to look like this and needs an ego boost from beating a massive character on the forum:

C29a16e9279a9594f0be155ac64f771a
0ad5610ae8b3cedde62a4f3434fd0b01

He went from incel to average looking white boy with hair halo and tries to act big on a forum, when in reality he doesn't slay and puts it down to hookup culture being bad for mental health so he turns bitches down LMAO

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zeshama, mogstar, Chadrapist and 4 others
Brutal IPD but white boy mogs my curry friend who’s stuck at 20%

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
You realise I am 17% body fat right?

You realise you just made the most ridiculous of mog battles with a gay ass picture because you're a pussy that wouldn't be able to look me in the eye irl?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10709 and Bignuts
You realise you just made the most ridiculous of mog battles with a gay ass picture because you're a pussy that wouldn't be able to look me in the eye irl?
yes he would have to look down at you

• JFL
Reactions: SendMePicsToRate
True you are too short

So where in london was it exactly

Ask beetle that question but he could easily do the same angle and lighting and would look like shit
A lean, groomed Ravi in his prime is not that far off you tbh. You mog him currently but he's a 30 year old who has clearly let himself go.

• JFL
Reactions: SadLivwr and Deleted member 10516
Brutal IPD but white boy mogs my curry friend who’s stuck at 20%
Luckily it wasn’t brutal eye spacing with less than one eye in between otherwise rip

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10516
A lean, groomed Ravi in his prime is not that far off you tbh. You mog him currently but he's a 30 year old who has clearly let himself go.
Yeah he let go of himself bad.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10709
either way @SendMePicsToRate mogs without a shred of doubt both race and features dont care what kind of mental gymnastics makin it does to make it seem like he does not.I was with makinit in the mog battles where he did mog but in this one he does not.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SendMePicsToRate and zaynbrah
Coz he used to look like this and needs an ego boost from beating a massive character on the forum:

View attachment 975626View attachment 975627

He went from incel to average looking white boy with hair halo and tries to act big on a forum, when in reality he doesn't slay and puts it down to hookup culture being bad for mental health so he turns bitches down LMAO
Looks like an inbred Ron Weasley

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3583, Deleted member 10652 and Deleted member 10709
Unfrauded.The one in OP is whats called a side profile.IN that pic u are quite clearly are sagitally recessed.If u want a proper assesment and evaluation post a pic like this along the frankfurt plane

View attachment 975636
that's now how you measure Frankfurt plane.

actually its really hard to do a Frankfurt plane picture w/o xray but its not right under your eye, but the inferior margin of the orbit

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees