Mogg battle of century Narcissist Ethnic Makeithappen vs White Angle boy SendMePicsToRate

Who is better looking?

• Makeithappen

Votes: 4 10.0%
  • SendMePicsToRate

Votes: 36 90.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Lmfao which would be even more suspect because he would have either been lurking or some rabid fucking stalker moment.

Ban him mid argument just imagine him throwing his monitor phahah
PHAHAHAHAHAHA that would be fucking golden

PHAHAHAHAHAHA that would be fucking golden
You now have a plan it is time to wait for the perfect opportunity. Ngl if that happened to me I would shank someone

You now have a plan it is time to wait for the perfect opportunity. Ngl if that happened to me I would shank someone
He hasn't seemed to talk shit again tho

I thought it was over yesterday tho and then he randomly came into a new thread i made sending a cringy picture of himself with the caption ''Hi sweetie I missed you'' like some Here's Johnny shit tryna be slick lmfao he made another post immediately after saying cope incoming in 3 2 1 and i didn't even respond for 16 minutes and i just sent the 16 minutes ago part of the message, he said ''there it came'' and i replied with i didn't say anything tho

In other words i haven't heard from him but starting shit out of the blue isn't beyond him so i'm not gonna get him riled up but if he comes at me randomly you already know what's goin down

I thought it was over yesterday tho and then he randomly came into a new thread i made sending a cringy picture of himself with the caption ''Hi sweetie I missed you'' like some Here's Johnny shit tryna be slick lmfao he made another post immediately after saying cope incoming in 3 2 1 and i didn't even respond for 16 minutes and i just sent the 16 minutes ago part of the message, he said ''there it came'' and i replied with i didn't say anything tho

In other words i haven't heard from him but starting shit out of the blue isn't beyond him so i'm not gonna get him riled up but if he comes at me randomly you already know what's goin down
Damn that is honestly a shame, true some fags on this site seemingly start shit for no reason and then get surprised when they embarrass themselves.

fucking christ that was one brutal way to handle it he was probably close to roping.

oh i am praying he decides to randomly jump you like a cringe lord again I fucking beg.

• +1
Reactions: RODEBLUR
Damn that is honestly a shame, true some fags on this site seemingly start shit for no reason and then get surprised when they embarrass themselves.

fucking christ that was one brutal way to handle it he was probably close to roping.

oh i am praying he decides to randomly jump you like a cringe lord again I fucking beg.
I shouldn't spike his cortisol like that ngl

How could i treat my biggest fan like that

I shouldn't spike his cortisol like that ngl

How could i treat my biggest fan like that
Phahaha, maybe he is reading these messages And his coritsol is already sky high then what?

that is also partially true ngl

Phahaha, maybe he is reading these messages And his coritsol is already sky high then what?

that is also partially true ngl
Then he should show himself why the high inhib shit

• +1
Reactions: RODEBLUR

Umm buddy i see you've been telling tales upon tales ITT

@RODEBLUR Damn you sly dog you've been telling tales upon tales ITT.
Mirin your coward barking ass not having the testosterone required to even tag me

Not a single soul would give enough of a shit to research your name Roderick. It's just that you've been an annoying delusional cunt on this forum since (As far as I remember august?) and then you were exposed for having an extensive reputation among the online mapping community, with your name address and personal info being a part of the info being exposed.
I didn't care enough to look shit up about you, I am simply gifted with the memory necessary to remember this one tiny detail from a threadmade about you 3 or so months ago. You utter delusional subhuman jfl, thinking you are significant enough for people to google you.
Mirin you googling 13 year old pictures of me though jfl

Also jfl tell me how much of a subhuman to you have to be to get bullied off a FUCKING MAPPING community lol
Oh yeah speaking of your @RODEBLUR UNEDITED picture
Who mogs here? Why dont u tell me
Getbannee
H7id44y948c61
Hqdefault 1

I think first guy tbh. Best pheno among the four.
Second place i'd have to placethe second guy.
You and bo2cel come in last :)

Also jfl tell me how much of a subhuman to you have to be to get bullied off a FUCKING MAPPING community lol
Oh yeah speaking of your @RODEBLUR UNEDITED picture
Who mogs here? Why dont u tell me
View attachment 983243View attachment 983244View attachment 983245View attachment 983246
I think first guy tbh. Best pheno among the four.
Second place i'd have to placethe second guy.
You and bo2cel come in last :)

Both are narcists but the 2nd guy is a good bhai tbqh he helped analyse my flaws

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5746 and RODEBLUR
@SendMePicsToRate holy shit he is out of control

i was gonna let this kid bark on his own and maybe reply a week later but the rent has become too strong

he needs chemotherapy to get me out of his system because holy shit it's actually scary how obsessed he is with me

and since you care so much @higgabigga

@SendMePicsToRate holy shit he is out of control

i was gonna let this kid bark on his own and maybe reply a week later but the rent has become too strong

he needs chemotherapy to get me out of his system because holy shit it's actually scary how obsessed he is with me

and since you care so much @higgabigga
Oh dear, stop with the delusions of grandeour. Nobody in the world is obsessed with you