Mogg battle of century Narcissist Ethnic Makeithappen vs White Angle boy SendMePicsToRate

Who is better looking?

• Makeithappen

Votes: 4 10.0%
  • SendMePicsToRate

Votes: 36 90.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
by a 32 person lead fml
Screenshot 20210212 232934

• JFL
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing
unfair mog battle
@MakinItHappen is 30 and fat

him in his prime mogs even in appeal

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Sikkunt23 and Chadrapist
  • +1
Reactions: SendMePicsToRate and Deleted member 9072
@SendMePicsToRate BRUH
C29a16e9279a9594f0be155ac64f771a
0ad5610ae8b3cedde62a4f3434fd0b01

now it makes sense y ur trying to cover ur wide ass zygos with curtains jfl literally deformed skull

• JFL
Reactions: Chadrapist and Deleted member 9072
A lean, groomed Ravi in his prime is not that far off you tbh. You mog him currently but he's a 30 year old who has clearly let himself go.
>u mog him currently
not really jfl. ravi mogs this mongoloid caveman

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9072
You are literally retarded they don't even represent my skull shape atm
oh what have you done to your skullshape? skull reduction surgery? not sure if that exists

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5746
oh god

• JFL
Reactions: SendMePicsToRate
perhaps

but you owe me royalties for that title
Hmmmm I think I do, shall I pay you in ethnic tears.

Looksmax: don't go on this site it will make you insecure
My brain: Ends up infinitely more narcy after one week on this site

• JFL

should i end your narcissistic state bhai?
you will become humble afterwards i guarantee it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5746 and SendMePicsToRate

Somehow even though people only ever shit on me and my looks here, i still manage to become more narcy each day.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SendMePicsToRate and Deleted member 9072
Trust me you honestly couldn't manage it, no one could manage it
Somehow even though people only ever shit on me and my looks here, i still manage to become more narcy each day.
I know bro it is ridiculous it is the mix of irl attention plus hate on this site that is addictive

You gonna humble me or what pussy?

Trust me you honestly couldn't manage it, no one could manage it

I know bro it is ridiculous it is the mix of irl attention plus hate on this site that is addictive
Well i have never been addicted to the site but it's very much a dopamine release for me

Whether a person slings positive or negative shit at me, it makes my day. Mainly just negativity but somehow that's the best because of how dedicated people are to their hate. Like yesterday some deformed skinnyfat ogre had me become so rent in mere minutes he created a bunch of fanart of me, several threads about me, tagged me in shit, made special pictures of himself trying to prove himself as mogging me, i fucking CAN'T BREATHE it was that cagefuel. Best part is when they try to call it ''bullying'' ROFL bro all you did was download pictures of me when i was just turning 14 into your hard drive to edit and repost here LMAOOOO

• +1
Well i have never been addicted to the site but it's very much a dopamine release for me

Whether a person slings positive or negative shit at me, it makes my day. Mainly just negativity but somehow that's the best because of how dedicated people are to their hate. Like yesterday some deformed skinnyfat ogre had me become so rent in mere minutes he created a bunch of fanart of me, several threads about me, tagged me in shit, made special pictures of himself trying to prove himself as mogging me, i fucking CAN'T BREATHE it was that cagefuel. Best part is when they try to call it ''bullying'' ROFL bro all you did was download pictures of me when i was just turning 14 into your hard drive to edit and repost here LMAOOOO
Oh I know dude it is fucking exceptional the amount of effort and the amount of free real estate that can be taken up in peoples heads. I am completely milking makinithappen and coldlightskin because those two are genuinly insecure and I am so rent free they cannot cope they have made so many fucking threads too.

Who the fuck makes fan are though phahahah how on earth do they justify that as bullying i fucking love this site

• JFL
Oh I know dude it is fucking exceptional the amount of effort and the amount of free real estate that can be taken up in peoples heads. I am completely milking makinithappen and coldlightskin because those two are genuinly insecure and I am so rent free they cannot cope they have made so many fucking threads too.

Who the fuck makes fan are though phahahah how on earth do they justify that as bullying i fucking love this site
I call it fan art because they take a shitty picture of me and edit it into shit, they try to make me a ''personal meme'' or something IDFK but you'll see what it's like firsthand soon i guess

• +1
I call it fan art because they take a shitty picture of me and edit it into shit, they try to make me a ''personal meme'' or something IDFK but you'll see what it's like firsthand soon i guess
Well I knew what you mean lets be honest no one here is that technically skilled. Must have been flattering though, what did you even do to the guy to set him off?

• +1
Reactions: RODEBLUR
Well I knew what you mean lets be honest no one here is that technically skilled. Must have been flattering though, what did you even do to the guy to set him off?
Dude came onto my thread and said some shit like ''this guy thinks he's good looking too that's what's funny''

I asked him what he thinks my failos are then

Dude literally made a ''your mom'' joke like an annoying 5 year old so i fired back with one that wasn't as weak as his

Then he sent the google images result of ice age baby ??? And captioned it ''ice age baby real not fake'' , i guess i was supposed to be offended by this or something.

I just sent him the projecting soy wojak meme afterwards and thought it was over, i was getting bored and really couldn't care less

THEN HE MAKES A BUNCH OF FANARTS OF ME AHAHAHA

EVEN EDITED THE SOY WOJAK TO HAVE MORE WIDE-SET EYES LMFAO

Whatever the fuck this is

You know what the funniest part is though? Dude knows my real name. I've never, not once mentioned my real name on this forum. Imagine the levels of rent. God.

Dude came onto my thread and said some shit like ''this guy thinks he's good looking too that's what's funny''

I asked him what he thinks my failos are then

Dude literally made a ''your mom'' joke like an annoying 5 year old so i fired back with one that wasn't as weak as his

Then he sent the google images result of ice age baby ??? And captioned it ''ice age baby real not fake'' , i guess i was supposed to be offended by this or something.

I just sent him the projecting soy wojak meme afterwards and thought it was over, i was getting bored and really couldn't care less
View attachment 983068
THEN HE MAKES A BUNCH OF FANARTS OF ME AHAHAHA

EVEN EDITED THE SOY WOJAK TO HAVE MORE WIDE-SET EYES LMFAO

Whatever the fuck this is
View attachment 983071
You know what the funniest part is though? Dude knows my real name. I've never, not once mentioned my real name on this forum. Imagine the levels of rent. God.
Not gonna lie I am caging so fucking hard at the wide set wojak now that is determination to try and roast you phahah.

Jesus fucking christ how would he even find that out why did you live that rent free was it supposed to scare you or some shit phahah.

If he gets annoyed at your narciness can't fucking wait to run into him

• +1
Not gonna lie I am caging so fucking hard at the wide set wojak now that is determination to try and roast you phahah.

Jesus fucking christ how would he even find that out why did you live that rent free was it supposed to scare you or some shit phahah.

If he gets annoyed at your narciness can't fucking wait to run into him
True

Only 2 ways i think he could've discovered my name

First one is through snapchat, i was in a Snapchat looksmax group some time ago.

• JFL
True

Only 2 ways i think he could've discovered my name

First one is through snapchat, i was in a Snapchat looksmax group some time ago.
He wasn't in it though, so i guess there's some other rat in there that's got me just as rent as him

Second way is through my Facebook which got leaked here many months ago. The thing about it is that he must've either had it bookmarked or remembered my name meaning i was rent that entire time which is somehow more pathetic

It's cagefuel either way

• JFL
6908.jpg

• Ugh..
He wasn't in it though, so i guess there's some other rat in there that's got me just as rent as him

Second way is through my Facebook which got leaked here many months ago. The thing about it is that he must've either had it bookmarked or remembered my name meaning i was rent that entire time which is somehow more pathetic

It's cagefuel either way
Just fucking christ both of them are equally pathetic ways of finding out your real name though lets be honest there. The amount of real estate you take up at this point in time during this forums history is a fucking meme.

Lmao I still fail to understand how that is supposed to scare you lol

Just fucking christ both of them are equally pathetic ways of finding out your real name though lets be honest there. The amount of real estate you take up at this point in time during this forums history is a fucking meme.

Lmao I still fail to understand how that is supposed to scare you lol
Yeah ngl

If you look up my real name on google nothing comes up

There's really nothing they can do with that information, to the point i might just tell everyone myself since it gets you nowhere

Yeah ngl

If you look up my real name on google nothing comes up

There's really nothing they can do with that information, to the point i might just tell everyone myself since it gets you nowhere
Lmao so it was literally the most pointless dox in the history of doxes I fucking love it.

He really got you by basically admitting he has a crush on you

• +1
Lmao so it was literally the most pointless dox in the history of doxes I fucking love it.

He really got you by basically admitting he has a crush on you
To make things even better doxxing is a bannable offense on this site

Should i tell the admins?

To make things even better doxxing is a bannable offense on this site

Should i tell the admins?
Tell them if it bothers you or if he really pisses you off just to shut him up lol. Or you can just do it now for the fucking memes

Tell them if it bothers you or if he really pisses you off just to shut him up lol. Or you can just do it now for the fucking memes
Yeah that would be cagefuel ngl

Although i did a search and i found out that i did tell people my first name twice in August and once in September.

Still, he would have to do some research on my postings to see that since i remember quite distinctly he made a post back then saying he had just come back after not being on here for several months. Lmfao

Yeah that would be cagefuel ngl

Although i did a search and i found out that i did tell people my first name twice in August and once in September.

Still, he would have to do some research on my postings to see that since i remember quite distinctly he made a post back then saying he had just come back after not being on here for several months. Lmfao
Lmfao which would be even more suspect because he would have either been lurking or some rabid fucking stalker moment.

Ban him mid argument just imagine him throwing his monitor phahah