Mogg battle of century Narcissist Ethnic Makeithappen vs White Angle boy SendMePicsToRate

Who is better looking?

• Makeithappen

Votes: 4 10.0%
  • SendMePicsToRate

Votes: 36 90.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Is this thread a joke? U tryna mog him on purpose

A lean, groomed Ravi in his prime is not that far off you tbh. You mog him currently but he's a 30 year old who has clearly let himself go.

Thats cope... being 29years old is not excuse to look worse. All his older pic have taken with blurry webcam and angle frauding. When I was like 24-25 years old.. I have not changed drastically..

• +1
Reactions: SendMePicsToRate
Thats cope... being 29years old is not excuse to look worse. All his older pic have taken with blurry webcam and angle frauding. When I was like 24-25 years old.. I have not changed drastically..
Ageing is most definitely not cope, lol...

Im means when you turn like 38.. Late 30 is when you start to get older.
You can still age poorly, especially when you just let yourself get fat as fuck like Ravi. I'm also not talking about Ravi and a 25 year old. The other guy doesn't look older than 20, which deffo will make a difference

You can still age poorly, especially when you just let yourself get fat as fuck like Ravi. I'm also not talking about Ravi and a 25 year old. The other guy doesn't look older than 20, which deffo will make a difference

How fat he was? Why he did put himself in that state?

curry tax bro @MakinItHappen they'll never accept that you mog everyone here, their racism and ego is too high. i love you never forget.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mogstar, Deleted member 10987, SendMePicsToRate and 3 others
How fat he was? Why he did put himself in that state?
Because he got lazy. The other guy mogs hard rn, I was just saying that atm it's a pointless battle because Ravi is clearly in an awful state in terms of grooming, etc.

Ravi in his prime was genuinely very good looking and had good JB appeal.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10185
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10185
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10709
I mean cope.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10709
so sick of this sites racism, makinithappen obviously mogs the guy with superior bones and height

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SendMePicsToRate and Deleted member 10185
zygos are morphed in the 3/4 pic

• Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: SendMePicsToRate and Deleted member 3043
curry tax bro [USER = 6908] @MakinItHappen [/ USER] buradaki herkesi mahvettiğinizi asla kabul etmeyecekler, ırkçılığı ve egosu çok yüksek. seni seviyorum asla unutmam
He looks like an incel ass well

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5818 and Deleted member 3043
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5818
Evet çocukluk bakışı oldukça fazla .. Burnum ergenlik çağındaki uyumumu bozana kadar sevimli bir çocuktum.
No bro normally your skull and jaw dont Chanel that much this is plastic surgery

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 3043 and Deleted member 5818
No bro normally your skull and jaw dont Chanel that much this is plastic surgery
my skull and jaw did chanel tho

fuark i cant tell if they are or not tbh, there is like a straight jagged line which suggests it's been pulled or something but tbh idc he obviously mogs

@SendMePicsToRate thoughts?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
I mogged you whit my childhood photo

Attachments

• 20210209_193552.jpg
    20210209_193552.jpg
    88.7 KB · Views: 22
  • Love it
Reactions: Chadrapist and Deleted member 3043
  • +1
Guys dont use my photo

• Love it
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadrapist, Deleted member 10652, Deleted member 3043 and 1 other person
Nope not morphed one singular bit, honest to god.

fuark i cant tell if they are or not tbh, there is like a straight jagged line which suggests it's been pulled or something but tbh idc he obviously mogs

• +1
  • +1

Might be hair falling into it idk?

• +1
  • +1
Actually ı want tu say this
don't use my photo elsewhere ım sorry ı dont have too good english

Get out from this place until its too late... Im from future..

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg
he wants to be the only looksmaxxed turk so you will only settle for obese fatima with 4 kids that arent yours

he wants to be the only looksmaxxed turk so you will only settle for obese fatima with 4 kids that arent yours
No bro im here for advice and blackpill,repdill

• +1
Reactions: Gengar
Yeah bro we are unlucky in turkey

When will makingithappen win a mog battle?

• JFL
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing
white angel boy wins

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing