@moggathon is a member on chimpout.com

Now this is my type of forum! :ogre:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 33711 and halloweed
Are you seriously gonna listen to him? I only came back because I saw that account when I was browsing the forum :lul:
Yh because if you’re black why would you be browsing there?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 33711
Yh because if you’re black why would you be browsing there?
Funny memes ngl IMG 9856

• JFL
Reactions: whiteislandpill and halloweed
Is that the nigg×r of the month forum

• JFL
very concerning

we should let his school principal know

• JFL
Reactions: moggathon
Why is the community so kind JFL:lul::lul:
Well he isn't black, so obviously they wouldn't try to insult and bully their own people.
Would be so silly.

• JFL
JFL at this forum:lul:

• +1
you feel right at home don’t you? racist crakka.
I just find it funny that there is a whole forum about it. Not really feeling at home, those users seem kinda low IQ just posting about niggers

• JFL
I just find it funny that there is a whole forum about it. Not really feeling at home, those users seem kinda low IQ just posting about niggers
Yes they’re probably just low iq rednecks spouting nonsense on a forum. High IQ aryans take action by voting for right wing parties in europe :feelshah:

• +1
Reactions: whiteislandpill
I thought you were talking about worldstar for a sec

• JFL
Yes they’re probably just low iq rednecks spouting nonsense on a forum. High IQ aryans take action by voting for right wing parties in europe :feelshah:
High IQ Aryans don't obsess over others and just let other people live their life. Even though they acknowledge the truth, they do not participate in pointless discussions

• Love it
High IQ Aryans don't obsess over others and just let other people live their life. Even though they acknowledge the truth, they do not participate in pointless discussions
European culture is amazing, they have no time to worry about other races as long as they let them be. Sadly, immigrants ate ruining it for everyone.

• +1
European culture is amazing, they have no time to worry about other races as long as they let them be. Sadly, immigrants ate ruining it for everyone.
That is why the far right is so popular rn. The people of Europe have spoken: we don't want more immigrants

• +1
That is why the far right is so popular rn. The people of Europe have spoken: we don't want more immigrants
How about tourism? I’m sure thats not too bad

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 33711 and whiteislandpill
What about tourism?
If tourism is alright instead of downright immigration. I think it’d be better if everyone lived in their respective nations and only traveled to another continent as tourists.

• +1
If tourism is alright instead of downright immigration. I think it’d be better if everyone lived in their respective nations and only traveled to another continent as tourists.
Yeah sure, tourists only brings more money in contrast to immigration which costs more money than it yields.

• +1