Mogged by freshman at 6’3 i cant cope

AromaOfLucifer

AromaOfLucifer

Banned
6’3 is new 5’9. Imagine all the heightstacks i did from 14-17 just to effortlessly get mogged by some 6’4-6’5 tyrone whos 4 years younger than me. He also brutally muscle mogs me. Holy shit i cant cope. Imagine once this nigga reaches my grade

• +1
Reactions: datboijj and bloomercel
6’3 is new 5’9. Imagine all the heightstacks i did from 14-17 just to effortlessly get mogged by some 6’4-6’5 tyrone whos 4 years younger than me. He also brutally muscle mogs me. Holy shit i cant cope. Imagine once this nigga reaches my grade
Are you black? Then just thugmaxx and sneakily get rid of him :feelswhy::feelswhy:

Freshman at my uni are like 5”11 Bare min, can’t even get the tall pass anymore at 6”1-6”2 😭.

Are you black? Then just thugmaxx and sneakily get rid of him :feelswhy::feelswhy:
yeah hes black but sneakily recorded video of his looksmatched fat sheboons recording tiktok video and whined about it on indian incel forum. He was shaking in his boots while recording scared if they found out the sheboons would have complained to their tyrone boyfriends to shove him in the locker since hes urkelcel

Last edited:
1 inch is not a heightmog 🤣

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: IMPROVINATOR, datboijj and Pride
6'3 is short

• +1
Reactions: murdah, datboijj and AromaOfLucifer
obvious bait 1 inch is not a height mog try harder retard

• +1
Reactions: murdah
Dnrd faggot. Also shut the fuck up. You are going to get height mogged at least once in ur life.

Gokys once u reach 6’6 nobody even cares if u get mogged
Dnrd faggot. Also shut the fuck up. You are going to get height mogged at least once in ur life.

Yea now you know that you are less of a man , rope

• JFL
Reactions: zyzzbrah1234
obvious bait 1 inch is not a height mog try harder retard
1 inch is a mog especially when their way younger than u and still growing

What about me I’m 5’6

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
wtf is a heighstack

what heightstacks did u do? vitamin c and vitamin B?? :lul:

• +1
Reactions: viniciz
what heightstacks did u do? vitamin c and vitamin B?? :lul:
No i just took a multivitamin for vitamins. I mainly did peptides protein overdose igf11 and mk677

• JFL
Reactions: asdvek
How tall are ur parents and siblings?

lil niglet get mogged nigga :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Patrick bateman american psycho

Sigh.... do you even have dreads op?
Do you have dracos or even a glock dookie? Shouldnt be a problem to slay all other BBCs at school.
Thugmaxx, Dreadmaxx, Licensemax and get a Durango or a Trackhawk and come back to me with results.