mogger haircut

shizuku11111

shizuku11111

failed sports bettor
buzzcut

look at all these

bones niggers, bones, no haircut can cover up your trash bones, not only does buzzcut give huge halo but its way more masculine and appealing to high estrogen and older women, ask any foid if she would prefer guy with buzz or some subhuman with low mid taper blowout high medium fade burst

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy, Latinolooksmaxxer, Blackgymmax and 2 others
Indeed

• +1
Reactions: shizuku11111
buzzcut is male/roastie gaze

all of those guys would look better with a fuccboi hairstyle like this

buzzcut is male/roastie gaze

all of those guys would look better with a fuccboi hairstyle like this
View attachment 2855421
not true at all, if a man has great bones (brad pitt) in this situation, why would he try to "hide" them with some cringy zoomer haircut, true moggers have defined features and all they need is buzzcut to make them pop more, buzzcut brad pitt was peak brad pitt btw

not true at all, if a man has great bones (brad pitt) in this situation, why would he try to "hide" them with some cringy zoomer haircut, true moggers have defined features and all they need is buzzcut to make them pop more, buzzcut brad pitt was peak brad pitt btw
that haircut doesnt hide facial features plus it flaunts you having healthy hair

thinking buzzcut is more mogger than that is norwood cope

MV5BMTQ4NTU0NTgyM15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwMjQ3OTIwMjE@._V1_.jpg

:lul::lul::lul:

Attachments

• 1712955847079.jpeg
    1712955847079.jpeg
    5.5 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer
that haircut doesnt hide facial features plus it flaunts you having healthy hair

thinking buzzcut is more mogger than that is norwood cope
none of the niggas i posted have nw :lul:, keep coping boyo, i imagine you are some edgar with some bs low high blowout burst

Just use trash pictures as well as a bad haircut

Buzz cut is for older in my opinion because it appeals to older women
if u are above 20 there is no reason for you to have those cringe tiktok zoomer haircuts

• Ugh..
Reactions: Blackgymmax
The opposite, the girls simping for them are more attractive on average.
dont even try arguging with 5'6 latino manlet, this nigga is probably some edgar who slays ltb goblinas

• JFL
Reactions: Debetro