MoggerGaston's Weekly Schedule

im talking about your scabies skin
i killed the last ones in early january. my skin has largely recovered but theres a few scars on my lower body. still itches from time to time, hoping that will go away at some point.

scabies cucked me hard. legit destroyed 3 months of life quality tbh. garbage doctors here

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel and Earth Dollar
i killed the last ones in early january. my skin has largely recovered but theres a few scars on my lower body. still itches from time to time, hoping that will go away at some point.

scabies cucked me hard. legit destroyed 3 months of life quality tbh. garbage doctors here
Literally the exact Same,was just about to fuck some girl who I fucked when I had scabies but after reading this I’m just gonna rot by myself can’t deal with that again.

I tried multiple different treatments one was an essential oil called clove oil (you mix it with olive oil) rubbed that on my skin and stood in front of the mirror naked for 5 hours then got in bed for 19 hours then 5 hours in front of the mirror for 3 days over Christmas holiday if I get it again im going cho

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
Literally the exact Same,was just about to fuck some girl who I fucked when I had scabies but after reading this I’m just gonna rot by myself can’t deal with that again.
i had the htb drug raver girl on hook, and then scabies cucked me. Had to postpone our next date for 3 months and when I finally got rid of that shit, she already found someone else and ghosted.
I tried multiple different treatments one was an essential oil called clove oil (you mix it with olive oil) rubbed that on my skin and stood in front of the mirror naked for 5 hours then got in bed for 19 hours then 5 hours in front of the mirror for 3 days over Christmas holiday if I get it again im going cho
Man I feel you. That sounds like fucking terror.

I did 5 treatments in total (3x permethrin, 2x ivermectin). Each fucking time I had to clean my whole room, wash all my bedding, clean all the furniture, put all my clothing in closed bags for a week. Then after waking up, clean all my bedding again. All while wearing plastic bags as gloves and shit. I was going insane.
And I had to do all of that in the middle of the night because I didn't want to want any of my dorm-mates to know I have scabies cuz then I would be considered a filthy subhuman.
I went to work on sleep medication because the itching was unbearable. Abused the shit out of sleep medication, also for sleeping lol.

Scabies is terror. If that last treatment in early january didn't kill them, I was about to give up and kill myself.

• JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel