Mogging doesen't matter unless you are from the same city.

FatmanO

FatmanO

Gymmaxxer
Can we stop talking about ''mogs u'' or ''I mog you''? There is so many diffrent social events, occuronces, diffrent skin tones and cultural diffrences in city it deosen't matter if you mog someone on the forum unless you are from the same city in the same location constantly.

Thanks.

no because mogging others on internet forum is fun. Only for slayers though

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 147, SLA, Kenma and 2 others
Its a good place to let your narcicissm out, so of course users are going to brag about looking better than other

• +1
Reactions: FrothySolutions, FatmanO, RichardSpencel and 1 other person
That was a very liberal argument.

“Not same skin, not same location” no shit, it’s a social hierarchy.

So the guy who’s in a first world county compared to a third world country will prob have a better life on average.

Unless the looks norm is different than it would make sense, however in most places the definition of good looking have major similarities with one another.

• +1
Reactions: FatmanO
That was a very liberal argument.

“Not same skin, not same location” no shit, it’s a social hierarchy.

So the guy who’s in a first world county compared to a third world country will prob have a better life on average.

Unless the looks norm is different than it would make sense, however in most places the definition of good looking have major similarities with one another.
Yeah maybe but in real life it deosen't matter. You will never see the person so why bother

• +1
Reactions: FrothySolutions
Relax guys hes coping.

He thinks that hes actually above average in his city in Slovenia because people there are below average looking.

I've been there, the people of Slovenia are dead-on average, and the average national height is well above the average global height at 5'11.

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
Relax guys hes coping.

He thinks that hes actually above average in his city in Slovenia because people there are below average looking.

I've been there, the people of Slovenia are dead-on average, and the average national height is well above the average global height at 5'11.
Tbh I actually like you two in the same thread. Leads to interesting drama :lul::lul:

Relax guys hes coping.

Boyo I get on the bus and there are fat short midgets there, that is average in Slovenia.
My face is average but my height is 75th percentile which potentially makes me a strong 5 aka 55th percentile

Boyo I get on the bus and there are fat short midgets there, that is average in Slovenia.
My face is average but my height is 75th percentile which potentially makes me a strong 5 aka 55th percentile

Even in London we have fat, midget, deformed men everywhere....

We dont include these guys into the average though do we? They're invisible to foids anyways.

• +1
Reactions: androidcel

Users who are viewing this thread

Back