Mohammed imposes Sharia Law in Germany

murdah

murdah

Kraken

Mashallah, we jihadis will take over europe! @SecularIslamist @yeeyeeslayer @Eternal_ IMG 9012

• JFL
  • WTF
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Imretarded?, Autismcel, 8uAte and 3 others
@radicalrationalist @bourgeoizyzz clown world.

That's just a refugee thanking them for saving his life

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?, DalitBoss, cashmerefraud and 1 other person
already posted kid

• +1
Reactions: Autismcel and murdah
DEPORT THESE DEMONS FROM HELL IMMEDIATELY

HOLY WAR NOW. I AM SICK AND TIRED OF GERMAN IDIOTS WHO CHOOSE TO WAGE WAR ON THE WORLD BECAUSE THEY THINK THEY ARE THE MASTER RACE. CHRISTENDOM IS THE MASTER RACE AND YOU STUPID AUTISTIC BASTARDS SHOULD BE FIGHTING FOR CHRIST, NOT FOR YOUR STUPID BLONDE HAIR. FUCK GERMANS SO HARD

Last edited:
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: noobs and murdah
man what got him that mad anyway

• +1
Reactions: murdah
Unfortunately, he doesn't get 72 virgins in heaven. He gets unlimited male demons in hell raping him with their staffs that are basically pure fire in his insides. They continue to rape him until his flesh is down to bone then he'll rematerializes and they start all over again and run a train on him for eternity. This has been confirmed by people who've had NDE's/OBE's and went to hell or pre hell or visions of hell. The men/women that receive this treatment are the ones that were sexual degenerates. Basically the evil you committed on earth, you receive that evil but it's 10x worse in hell and it's for eternity. There is no time out, no stopping just suffering non stop for eternity. If Mohammed is still alive he still has a chance to convert or this is his fate.

Feel free to read the books on ODE's/NDE's or watch the thousands of interviews on these occurrences. Tens of millions of people have experienced this and now more than ever people are sharing these experiences as a testament of GOD. NOT ONE of these souls have converted to Muslim or atheism after this experience. They almost always become Christian from what I've seen and read.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Imretarded?, noobs and murdah
isn’t the attacker dead?

Last edited:
German sounds silly.

Also In America, one of the grannies would have pulled out her glock and blew his head apart.

why tf are the police arresting the old fart who got attacked? Fucked up tbh.

In my country during covid 19, i saw this video of a grannie who got hit by a police car for not wearing the mask. The police are the enemy of the people.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: murdah