Mom I want STROMA, we have STROMA at home. STROMA at home:

Imretarded?

Imretarded?

Albino Femboy looks
Laser application time was 3 nanoseconds, and energy range was between 0.1 mJ-2.0 mJ in this device. Rabbits were divided into two groups based on laser energy: Group A (n=6), 360 degrees at right eyes with 0,8 mJ; Group B (n=6), 360 degrees at right eyes with 1.5 mJ. In both groups, anterior surface of iris around the peripupillary ring were administered with 120 pulses at first session.

A laser device that produces frequency doubled 532 nm wavelength Nd: YAG laser with 900 μm spot diameter was used

IMG 8328
IMG 8329

As long as you don't point INTO the pupil, you'll be fine.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: EzikoIsHere, IAMNOTANINCEL, scrunchables and 5 others
Images 1

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: wastedspermcel, yue, EzikoIsHere and 4 others
Laser application time was 3 nanoseconds, and energy range was between 0.1 mJ-2.0 mJ in this device. Rabbits were divided into two groups based on laser energy: Group A (n=6), 360 degrees at right eyes with 0,8 mJ; Group B (n=6), 360 degrees at right eyes with 1.5 mJ. In both groups, anterior surface of iris around the peripupillary ring were administered with 120 pulses at first session.

A laser device that produces frequency doubled 532 nm wavelength Nd: YAG laser with 900 μm spot diameter was used

View attachment 3158752
View attachment 3158753

Tldr? Should i just burn my eyes with hand held lazers?

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts
Eye color cope unless you have curry t50 eyes

• +1
Dnrd I will rely on Dr. Mustafa to change my eye color in turkey with laser
Dr mustafa mete 269x300

Tldr? Should i just burn my eyes with hand held lazers?
If you can't be bothered to read a few short paragraphs that I specifically used to give you the exact information you need, you're not competent enough to do any diy eye lightening
To get A10 eyes ofc
We're making it into agartha with this one

• +1
Reactions: Bomber517
My bird not even responding to the calls hsve we lost another one 🦅😢 first @ryuken Then @Gaygymmaxx and now you :feelswhy:

Its over 🦅
@scrunchables @NZb6Air @looksmaxxing223 @iloveboobs I only have adonis 😢🦅

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: looksmaxxing223, scrunchables and Imretarded?
My bird not even responding to the calls hsve we lost another one 🦅😢 first @ryuken Then @Gaygymmaxx and now you :feelswhy:

Its over 🦅
@scrunchables @NZb6Air @looksmaxxing223 @iloveboobs I only have adonis 😢🦅
wdym?

• So Sad
Reactions: kaligula567
  • +1
Reactions: Imretarded?
The tags of the grat birds were forever gone only their memories will live on my friend. It was good the time together of ours 😢
Brah i can hardly understand what you're saying half the time

• So Sad
Brah i can hardly understand what you're saying half the time
The tags of the great bird (@kaligula567) were ignored such a bird 🦅 Will never understand the deapest of waters :ogre: @scrunchables @Gaygymmaxx

• +1
The tags of the great bird (@kaligula567) were ignored such a bird 🦅 Will never understand the deapest of waters :ogre: @scrunchables @Gaygymmaxx
stop tagging me every 5 minutes you fucking nigger monkey boy

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: overtier1011, Gaygymmaxx, Imretarded? and 1 other person
stop tagging me every 5 minutes you fucking nigger monkey boy
Sorry my friend it is just that my oneits has a boyfriend and I m here alone on .org with my darkest days pasing by🦅😢

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: looksmaxxing223, Imretarded?, Gaygymmaxx and 1 other person

View attachment 3158752
View attachment 3158753

I unironically point a flashlight directly in my left eye following MT2 eye drops to darken them

Approx 24 hours of light-in-eye time by now total

Slight change in color spectrum when one is closed now. But no distinct eyesight impairment. I will continue.

• JFL
I unironically point a flashlight directly in my left eye following MT2 eye drops to darken them

Approx 24 hours of light-in-eye time by now total

Slight change in color spectrum when one is closed now. But no distinct eyesight impairment. I will continue.
nigguh...

• +1
Its over for today niggas nobody is online kys faggots I will Rot somewhere else. The days of the birds are gone🦅 And adoniss can suck my dick @looksmaxxing223 .

Bye forever niggas:ogre:

@Gaygymmaxx @truthhurts @MA_ascender @enriquecel @cromagnon @BrutalMogger
@NZb6Air @ReadBooksEveryday :feelswhy:

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: enriquecel, MA_ascender, truthhurts and 3 others
Its over for today niggas nobody is online kys faggots I will Rot somewhere else. The days of the birds are gone🦅 And adoniss can suck my dick @looksmaxxing223 .

See you tomorrow nigguh

• +1
4373580_IMG_8329.jpeg

They did the test on a rabbit
Also i see barely any difference , is the left the after or before result?

No no DONT DO THIS HOME

• JFL
4373580_IMG_8329.jpeg

They did the test on a rabbit
Also i see barely any difference , is the left the after or before result?

No no DONT DO THIS HOME
yes its a before after
IMG 8330
IMG 8331
You don't see any difference? You gotta be blind tbh

also I don't care about your warnings, we're adults here. Fuck off with your babying. If users can cut out buccal fat at home, they can shine a laser in their eye at home.

• JFL
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday and Imretarded?
Alright cope with that then , and then shine a laser in you eye
@ReadBooksEveryday why is bro being such a whiny bitch? Scared of a laser, :ROFLMAO:

they should make a new section called 'im a pussy who is scared of doing anything beyond skincare'

• JFL
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday
@ReadBooksEveryday why is bro being such a whiny bitch? Scared of a laser, :ROFLMAO:

they should make a new section called 'im a pussy who is scared of doing anything beyond skincare'
?? I am not scared

You are, go do it then nigga , i am waiting

We are all waiting for you, go do it , and report the result 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Love it

• +1
Reactions: Kaari

It's over

• JFL
Thats stupid just eat raw meat many users here went from brown to green eyes from it

was schoolamxxing and getting ewed at :ogre: