pls change ur avi, its scary! :feelswhat:
I'm based and Curze pilled.
0CC3D7B3004BF4264CAF6ACA628623199D6188C1

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 15854
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lynxress, Roquefort, NegativeNorwood and 4 others
Was being an idealist. No idea when they could release (if they release) now. The last update on their Facebook page was about two years ago.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Lynxress, Deleted member 26197, joeveniro and 3 others
Was being an idealist. No idea when they could release (if they release) now. The last update on their Facebook page was about two years ago.
You can get bootleg Stroma in Mexico and Spain already.

Yeah, it's not coming out lol

• +1
Reactions: Lmao
Thats fucked ngl, hope they at least update us eventually

• +1
Reactions: BoredPrince
Pretty much over in this case, we're going to wait until 2090 to finally ascend.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Roquefort, OENKENNETH, BoredPrince and 1 other person
Would it make dark green eyes light green or blue?

It's a scam folks, they were supposedly working for 20 years on this and it's still not ready, they're just trying to squeeze money out of investors...

• +1
Reactions: Lynxress, Splinter901, BoredPrince and 1 other person
It's a scam folks, they were supposedly working for 20 years on this and it's still not ready, they're just trying to squeeze money out of investors...

many such cases

• +1
Reactions: Gonthar
yeah, it seems it's never coming out, I couldn't find any updates either

The best chance we got rn are those black market companies in Spain, mexico and turkey

I know that one user here changed his color by doing it in Spain

• +1
Reactions: Callisto* and Gonthar
This is going to make You blind stop spreading false news

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Lynxress and Alexanderr
  • JFL
Reactions: DelonLover1999
This is going to make You blind stop spreading false news
Which part is false news? Which part exactly will make you blind? I didn't write such an elaborate thread for vague critiques like these.

• +1
Reactions: NegativeNorwood and Acne Victim
Which part is false news? Which part exactly will make you blind? I didn't write such an elaborate thread for vague critiques like these.
any advancements in stroma? Has anyone here ever gotten it though? Coping with contacts seems like the most realistic way of coping but last time I checked admittedly a while ago it was still not fully open to the public

any advancements in stroma? Has anyone here ever gotten it though? Coping with contacts seems like the most realistic way of coping but last time I checked admittedly a while ago it was still not fully open to the public
Not as far as I know, they released some results a while back I did save them on my computer, but then for the most part they went radio silent. Somewhere during COVID-19. The annoying thing is that they keep deleting previous posts on their Facebook so the communication gets lost.

• +1
Reactions: chrisN
Does their process differ from like eyecos in spain?

Tryna get this done, my mom has green eyes so getting my eye color changed is hopefully justifiable

• +1
Reactions: Jasonfedele.is_god
Good thread, maybe I will do it although I am afraid that it will look fake because i'm not full white

people still think eye color matters jfl

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
enjoy that and be blind at 30

Can we simulate a heterochromia of the eyes, i.e. we do the stroma operation only for a single eye?

Any updates ? Is Stroma out already ?

• +1
Reactions: Sushifart and xeqri
Any updates ? Is Stroma out already ?

Go to Eyecos in Spain. It's the same thing. Or Yeux Clairs in Mexico. Google them.

• JFL
Reactions: hattrick, anticel and HerpDerpson
Go to Eyecos in Spain. It's the same thing. Or Yeux Clairs in Mexico. Google them.
I heard of the ones in Spain. Are there any documented case of people going blind or having worse eyesight after the surgery ?

I heard of the ones in Spain. Are there any documented case of people going blind or having worse eyesight after the surgery ?

No, the people get solid results. Also Spain is in the EU, with one of the best healthcare systems in the world. It's in the first world, like the US, Canada. That doctor there would probably go to jail or lose his wealth, if he made someone blind. I am saying this to the people who don't live in Europe and are somehow afraid of Spain.

This is a study made by Dr. Grimaldos, who runs the clinic in Spain:
https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/33484383/

Here are a lot of their results:
https://www.instagram.com/neweyeslaser/

blind

• Ugh..
Reactions: Dicktator