STRŌMA (EYE COLOR CHANGE) EXPLAINED: MEGA-THREAD

Some new up to date progress pictures posted on their website.

Patient No. 1
View attachment 783990View attachment 783991

Patient No. 2
View attachment 783992View attachment 783993

Patient No. 3
View attachment 783994View attachment 783995

Patient No. 4
View attachment 783996View attachment 783997

Patient No. 5
View attachment 783998View attachment 783999

Patient No. 6
View attachment 784000View attachment 784001

Patient No. 7
View attachment 784002View attachment 784003

Patient No. 8
View attachment 784004
View attachment 784005

Right eye treated 1 time and left eye treated 4 times

Reminder: Some results will not look natural because not all pigment has been removed from their eyes yet hence the brown spots.

Aside from that, in their current study the iris is not treated up to the edge of the pupil, they will, however, be able to do so with their commercial laser.

Doesn't look good or natural tbh.​

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr
Doesn't look good or natural tbh.​
I mean yeah but you’ve gotta take into account they’ve left pigment near the pupil. on purpose. It’s pointless and quite idiotic, actually, to increase the risks for the patients when they can get all the data they need working elsewhere.

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214 and copeistani
SAFETY

It’s important to remember, no medical procedure is 100% safe 100% of the time. A person can be injured with a tongue depressor or a thermometer if used improperly. That being said, the procedure is undergoing clinical trials and has been, successful, for the last few years.

Getting STRŌMA should not increase your chances of developing eye-related cancers nor macular degeneration. It shouldn’t increase sensitivity to light either. Yes, people with light eyes are typically more sensitive to light than people with dark eyes, but this is not because of the color of their eyes. People with light eyes have less pigment on the front surface of their irises, but they also have less pigment throughout their eyes, including less pigment protecting the retinas in the backs of their eyes. As a result, these eyes are more sensitive to light than the more heavily pigmented retinas of people with dark eyes. STRŌMA does not remove pigment from or otherwise affect the retina, so it would not increase light sensitivity.

As for concerns regarding it blinding you... STRŌMA’s low energy laser only treats the iris (with high-accuracy). It does not enter the pupil or treat any portion of the inside of the eye, which is where important components of vision are located. Apart from that, the laser is weak enough to not affect your vision even if it did go over your pupil.

It is also important to note that the pigment is carried away by the vascular system after treatment, it is not released into the anterior chamber, where it could clog the trabecular meshwork, consequently increasing eye pressure.

The purpose of their formal clinical trials is to quantify the risk (and degree) of injury and modify the procedure to minimize such risks. STRŌMA has undertaken a detailed and protracted clinical trial process to ensure that any such risk from the procedure is minimized.
What % goes blind. Or gets sight problems??
Did the studies mention % risk?

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214
What % goes blind. Or gets sight problems??
Did the studies mention % risk?
None of their clinical trial patients have gone blind so there’s no % to report.
The procedure is still in it’s clinical trials phase and only pilot studies have been fully conducted, but those aren’t publicly available.

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214 and eduardkoopman
I mean yeah but you’ve gotta take into account they’ve left pigment near the pupil. on purpose. It’s pointless and quite idiotic, actually, to increase the risks for the patients when they can get all the data they need working elsewhere.
The color isn't as vibrant as would be naturally. Saturation here is key. IMO.​

• +1
The color isn't as vibrant as would be naturally. Saturation here is key. IMO.​
True, which is why they‘re working on saturation treatment as well, though if I gotta guess it’ll most likely take a while longer for that to get released.

• Woah
Reactions: copeistani
Need this but dont want to travel to shit hole country to do it or wait 20years for it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member and Marsiere214
So is the color really 'unique'? What makes the color dark blue, baby blue or green? If one of my parents has blue eyes, a grandfather green and a grandmother hazel does it mean shit, like could mine be green underneath? If it's all matter of how much pigment there is wouldn't it be possible to achieve whatever color you want?

i’d rather not

Cool stuff.
The contact lenses seems like superlow-risk and price to try it out for a long time till one is really sure one wants that.

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Usum
I would sacrifice one eye for science and get nice Heterochromia iridum (hazel + blue ocean :owo:)

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
it's not bad because of the color. it's bad because it looks fake asf in general. no one would go for a dark implant jfl. the hazel one's i've seen look fake asf also
why does it look fake ? it looks completely real as long as the other person doesn't know about kerato,and you aren't looking under bright light
why wouldn't anyone go for a darker implant ? its better to have dark blue eyes than dark brown
people who haven't seen you before will never know you did it
it also gives an illusion of a bigger pupil,which is an attractive trait

Very much so on my list. I don't care how much it cost. This must be done.
Implant -- to risky.
Kerato looks to uncanny, like contacts.

I know this has been ask before but Ive yet to get a clear answer.
How many have gone blind behind this ?
From what Ive gathered the lazer is supposed to remove the melanin from the eye and the body is supposed to absorb /remove the melanin. And if the body dose not, that is where the complication of blindness occurs ?

We need updates on this thread, as it's now been a few years.

why does it look fake ? it looks completely real as long as the other person doesn't know about kerato,and you aren't looking under bright light
why wouldn't anyone go for a darker implant ? its better to have dark blue eyes than dark brown
people who haven't seen you before will never know you did it
it also gives an illusion of a bigger pupil,which is an attractive trait

Yeah people are completely deluded. No one would be able to tell lol.

Normies know about colored contacts, but almost no one knows about kerato. I’ve talked to several people that got kerato and they told me that people at worst suspect that they have contacts on. And they easily prove such people wrong by telling them to come close and look at their eyes. The thing is, to the normie brain, if it isn’t contacts then it’s real. It’s as simple as that. Normie’s don’t know about these obscure eye color surgeries. So if a normie can’t see a contact in the eye he/she will assume the eye color is real even if it looks fake. Some people that got kerato that I’ve talked to actually got a very light blue or light green color while having dark skin (they would be clowned for it here and get called fake looking jokers). But again the worst that ever happened to these people is that some people suspected they had contacts on. And again they easily proved them wrong by telling them to look closely at their eyes and seeing that there isn’t a contact in there, at which point those people that originally suspected them of wearing contacts became convinced that it’s their actual eye color and not contacts.

I was talking to one black woman in particular that got kerato. She actually got a very light green color. You can see her result on the Neoris clinic IG page (this is the France clinic for kerato):

She told me that when she’s going about her day to day life, meeting new people on a day to day basis, there’s two kinds of people she comes across. (1) People who assume her eye color is real and compliment her on it, and (2) People who ask her if she’s wearing colored contacts. And she said that when she runs into people of group (2) she just tells them she’s not wearing contacts (and that they can even verify it themselves by moving close to her and looking at her eyes and seeing for themselves that there in fact isn’t a contact in her eyes), at which point they believe her that her eye color is real and then proceed to shower her with compliments. She said she’s never run into someone who thought she got surgery done to change her eye color (normies just don’t know about these). So she’s never been busted. People on here will of course say she looks like a fake clown or whatever but her real life experiences report something else. The worst that happens to her is running into people of group (2) but like I said she easily proves them wrong and convinces them that her eye color is real. And that’s all that matters at the end of the day. And that’s just one girl. I’ve talked to other people who got uncanny light green or light blue colors and they basically told me the same thing: that at worst they get called out for contacts but they are easily able to prove those people wrong and convince them that their eye color is real. Even black people or brown people that naturally have light blue or light green eyes would get suspected for wearing contacts by some people. So suspicion isn’t unusual. What matters is being able to remove that suspicion. What matters is being able to convince people that your eye color is real and not contacts. And people with kerato can do just that (people with contacts can’t do that). That’s the difference

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, Deleted member 15302, Usum and 3 others
Yeah people are completely deluded. No one would be able to tell lol.

Normies know about colored contacts, but almost no one knows about kerato. I’ve talked to several people that got kerato and they told me that people at worst suspect that they have contacts on. And they easily prove such people wrong by telling them to come close and look at their eyes. The thing is, to the normie brain, if it isn’t contacts then it’s real. It’s as simple as that. Normie’s don’t know about these obscure eye color surgeries. So if a normie can’t see a contact in the eye he/she will assume the eye color is real even if it looks fake. Some people that got kerato that I’ve talked to actually got a very light blue or light green color while having dark skin (they would be clowned for it here and get called fake looking jokers). But again the worst that ever happened to these people is that some people suspected they had contacts on. And again they easily proved them wrong by telling them to look closely at their eyes and seeing that there isn’t a contact in there, at which point those people that originally suspected them of wearing contacts became convinced that it’s their actual eye color and not contacts.

I was talking to one black woman in particular that got kerato. She actually got a very light green color. You can see her result on the Neoris clinic IG page (this is the France clinic for kerato):

She told me that when she’s going about her day to day life, meeting new people on a day to day basis, there’s two kinds of people she comes across. (1) People who assume her eye color is real and compliment her on it, and (2) People who ask her if she’s wearing colored contacts. And she said that when she runs into people of group (2) she just tells them she’s not wearing contacts (and that they can even verify it themselves by moving close to her and looking at her eyes and seeing for themselves that there in fact isn’t a contact in her eyes), at which point they believe her that her eye color is real and then proceed to shower her with compliments. She said she’s never run into someone who thought she got surgery done to change her eye color (normies just don’t know about these). So she’s never been busted. People on here will of course say she looks like a fake clown or whatever but her real life experiences report something else. The worst that happens to her is running into people of group (2) but like I said she easily proves them wrong and convinces them that her eye color is real. And that’s all that matters at the end of the day. And that’s just one girl. I’ve talked to other people who got uncanny light green or light blue colors and they basically told me the same thing: that at worst they get called out for contacts but they are easily able to prove those people wrong and convince them that their eye color is real. Even black people or brown people that naturally have light blue or light green eyes would get suspected for wearing contacts by some people. So suspicion isn’t unusual. What matters is being able to remove that suspicion. What matters is being able to convince people that your eye color is real and not contacts. And people with kerato can do just that (people with contacts can’t do that). That’s the difference

Ok so, why havent you gotten it done yet ?

Ok so, why havent you gotten it done yet ?
I can’t afford it rn. It’s like 10k USD for the surgery (+ travel cost to France and back)

You simply cannot understand the level of pain I am in right now.
ANY other colour besides brown would contrast so well with my dark hair and eyebrows...
Worst part is that I supposedly had blue/green eyes for 3+ years after birth, but then they went into eternal hibernation, it seems.

• JFL
Reactions: Magnum Opus
ANY other colour besides brown would contrast so well with my dark hair and eyebrows...
Worst part is that I supposedly had blue/green eyes for 3+ years after birth, but then they went into eternal hibernation, it seems.

• JFL
Reactions: anticel, Deleted member 15854, Deleted member 16515 and 1 other person
"How was your Valentines"?
8a61

• JFL
Reactions: NFA PB and LiteralCaucasian
Fine.
Armenian starters for her (keep that weight very low) and 2 pizzas for the girls + me.
We ate at home though.
@LiteralCaucasian TFW

Fine.
Armenian starters for her (keep that weight very low) and 2 pizzas for the girls + me.
We ate at home though.
Armenian starters :feelswhat:

• JFL
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
That literally happens to 95% of Caucasian People. Everyone is born without pigment in the eyes, and when a baby gets exposed to sunlight in their first years of life, the ones with the correct OCA2 gene variation will produce melanin pigment, making the eyes green, hazel or brown accordingly to the concentration.
Conversely, if your parents locked you up in a basement with no sunlight whatsoever right after your birth and you managed to survive and get your vitamins from elsewhere, you'd have blue eyes

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18879, NFA PB and LiteralCaucasian
if your parents locked you up in a basement with no sunlight whatsoever right after your birth and you managed to survive and get your vitamins from elsewhere, you'd have blue eyes
I think I know what I'll be doing to my children :lul:

I think I know what I'll be doing to my children :lul:
Just rid them of fundamental levels of vitamin D and cause a dozen of developmental impairments for a eye colour!

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Usum and LiteralCaucasian
Just rid them of fundamental levels of vitamin D and cause a dozen of developmental impairments for a eye colour!
OH MY GOD IT ALL MAKES SENSE NOW
MY BROTHER HAS GREEN EYES BECAUSE IT WAS A VERY COLD WINTER IN HIS YEAR OF BIRTH WHILE MINE WAS THE HOTTEST IN DECADES REEEEEEEE FUCK YOU WEATHER

• +1
Reactions: Magnum Opus
OH MY GOD IT ALL MAKES SENSE NOW
MY BROTHER HAS GREEN EYES BECAUSE IT WAS A VERY COLD WINTER IN HIS YEAR OF BIRTH WHILE MINE WAS THE HOTTEST IN DECADES REEEEEEEE FUCK YOU WEATHER
How tall is he?

Write a story about someone who is 188cm tall quietly saying "no" as a response to the question if his brother has a better face than him, while knowing that his brother is taller and has a better eye color than him, namely green eyes.

Mark had always been self-conscious about his appearance. He was tall, standing at 188cm, but he felt like that was the only thing going for him. His brother, on the other hand, was even taller and had striking green eyes that always drew people's attention.
Mark and his brother were out to dinner one night when the topic of looks came up.
Mark's brother asked him, "Hey, do you think I have a better face than you?"
Mark felt his face flush with embarrassment.
He knew that his brother had always been considered the better-looking of the two, with his sharp jawline and chiseled features.
Mark, on the other hand, felt like his face was too round and his features too soft.
But instead of letting his insecurities get the best of him, Mark took a deep breath and quietly replied, "No, I don't think so."
His brother looked surprised. "Really? But I'm taller than you and have those green eyes everyone always compliments."
Mark shrugged. "I don't think height or eye color have anything to do with how good-looking someone is. It's all about confidence and how you carry yourself."
Mark's brother nodded, impressed with his response. As they continued their meal, Mark felt a sense of pride in himself. He had always struggled with feeling like he wasn't good enough, but in that moment, he realized that he didn't need to compare himself to anyone else.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: beypazarisoda0, anticel, Deleted member 15854 and 3 others
View attachment 2079826

Write a story about someone who is 188cm tall quietly saying "no" as a response to the question if his brother has a better face than him, while knowing that his brother is taller and has a better eye color than him, namely green eyes.

Mark had always been self-conscious about his appearance. He was tall, standing at 188cm, but he felt like that was the only thing going for him. His brother, on the other hand, was even taller and had striking green eyes that always drew people's attention.
Mark and his brother were out to dinner one night when the topic of looks came up.
Mark's brother asked him, "Hey, do you think I have a better face than you?"
Mark felt his face flush with embarrassment.
He knew that his brother had always been considered the better-looking of the two, with his sharp jawline and chiseled features.
Mark, on the other hand, felt like his face was too round and his features too soft.
But instead of letting his insecurities get the best of him, Mark took a deep breath and quietly replied, "No, I don't think so."
His brother looked surprised. "Really? But I'm taller than you and have those green eyes everyone always compliments."
Mark shrugged. "I don't think height or eye color have anything to do with how good-looking someone is. It's all about confidence and how you carry yourself."
Mark's brother nodded, impressed with his response. As they continued their meal, Mark felt a sense of pride in himself. He had always struggled with feeling like he wasn't good enough, but in that moment, he realized that he didn't need to compare himself to anyone else.
Don't get autistic dudes.
1 cm is nothing at this stage.
And many women prefer dark eyes. I can attest of that as my wife has crystal clear green eyes (and rejected chads with clear eyes to my disbelief before I closed the deal) and my 1st daughter (clear blue or grey eyes depending of the day) has a long-time bf with green-mostly brown eyes.
Almost all my gfs had clear eyes.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: LiteralCaucasian
INTRODUCTION

View attachment 755295

I’ve been researching the company, its procedure, and the technology behind it for well over a year now and in that time frame, I’ve seen an increase in interest toward it. Coming with that, of course, a lot of questions and critique. With this thread, I intend to answer some frequently asked questions and address the commonly mentioned alternatives to STRŌMA in different countries.

TABLE OF CONTENTS
  1. What is it?
  2. How does it work?
  3. Safety
  4. Early results
  5. All methods of eye color change
  6. Why get the procedure?
  7. Release date
  8. Presentation video by STRŌMA ® MEDICAL
  9. TLDR

WHAT IS IT?

View attachment 755309

STRŌMA is essentially a laser procedure that changes your eye color from natural brown to natural hazel, lighter brown, grey, blue or green color. The number of treatments required to achieve your desired color depends on how dark the eye is preoperatively and how light the eye color you which to achieve is. The procedure is still in clinical trials.

HOW DOES IT WORK?

View attachment 755335

In humans, iris pigmentation ranges from light brown to black, and, depending on how light scatters in the iris stroma through the Tyndall effect, the iris can appear blue, green, or hazel. Basically, under every brown eye is a blue or green appearing eye color in natural light. This is true regardless of race, ethnicity, or national origin.

The STRŌMA Laser procedure generates a low-energy laser beam that passes through the clear cornea of the eye and slightly heats the brown pigment on the front surface of the iris. This heating initiates a natural metabolic process whereby scavenger cells are dispatched through the bloodstream to the iris surface and gradually digest the pigment and remove it through the iris and bloodstream, revealing the natural underlying blue or green eye. The noninvasive surgical procedure combines eye mapping, eye tracking, and a frequency-doubled Nd:YAG laser to capture, track, and change the color of the iris safely and effectively.

View attachment 755298

MORE DETAILED EXPLANATION

SAFETY

It’s important to remember, no medical procedure is 100% safe 100% of the time. A person can be injured with a tongue depressor or a thermometer if used improperly. That being said, the procedure is undergoing clinical trials and has been, successful, for the last few years.

Getting STRŌMA should not increase your chances of developing eye-related cancers nor macular degeneration. It shouldn’t increase sensitivity to light either. Yes, people with light eyes are typically more sensitive to light than people with dark eyes, but this is not because of the color of their eyes. People with light eyes have less pigment on the front surface of their irises, but they also have less pigment throughout their eyes, including less pigment protecting the retinas in the backs of their eyes. As a result, these eyes are more sensitive to light than the more heavily pigmented retinas of people with dark eyes. STRŌMA does not remove pigment from or otherwise affect the retina, so it would not increase light sensitivity.

As for concerns regarding it blinding you... STRŌMA’s low energy laser only treats the iris (with high-accuracy). It does not enter the pupil or treat any portion of the inside of the eye, which is where important components of vision are located. Apart from that, the laser is weak enough to not affect your vision even if it did go over your pupil.

It is also important to note that the pigment is carried away by the vascular system after treatment, it is not released into the anterior chamber, where it could clog the trabecular meshwork, consequently increasing eye pressure.

The purpose of their formal clinical trials is to quantify the risk (and degree) of injury and modify the procedure to minimize such risks. STRŌMA has undertaken a detailed and protracted clinical trial process to ensure that any such risk from the procedure is minimized.

EARLY RESULTS

View attachment 755296

Significant laboratory and animal testing were completed before the first-in-human trial of this technology. To date, 11 years of animal data and 7 years of human data have demonstrated the safety and effectiveness of the STRŌMA procedure.

In human trials, the clinical process involved treating superior (3 to 4 clock hours) segments at first, and then full irides as well as altering the energy applied to the iris to minimize adverse events and to help define key parameters of success. As greater energy was introduced into the eye, more iris pigment was released through the vasculature.

During the first-in-human evaluation of the procedure, conducted in November 2018 at two sites in Central America, 14 patients in Costa Rica and 20 patients in Panama received treatment in only a pie-shaped portion of the iris equivalent to 3 or 4 clock hours. A full-iris trial was completed in March 2019, with 30 patients receiving treatment of the whole iris.

View attachment 755299

What can be shared at this time is the excellent safety profile demonstrated in the 64 patients who have been treated so far. Each patient went through rigorous testing, including an external eye examination; dry eye assessment; visual acuity, color vision, and contrast sensitivity testing; retinal health assessment, including assessment for age-related macular degeneration; glaucoma testing, including IOP, iridocorneal angle, and trabecular meshwork pigmentation; OCT imaging; assessment of atrophy and transillumination defects; pupillary health assessment, including size, shape, and reactivity; and measurements of endothelial loss and damage, crystalline lens health, anterior chamber cell and flare, and treatment efficacy, including saturation and hue.

ALL METHODS OF EYE COLOR CHANGE

1. COLORED CONTACTS

View attachment 755318

Colored contact lenses provide temporary eye color change if and when they are worn. The advantages of colored contact lenses are that they: permit the user to test run various eye colors without any permanent commitment; do not require any surgical procedures, and can look natural if brown contact lenses are used to make blue or green eyes appear brown. The disadvantages of colored contact lenses are that they: can appear unnatural if blue or green contact lenses are used to make brown eyes appear blue or green; they provide only temporary color change; are poorly tolerated by about 50% of the population due to irritation and discomfort; may cause eye infections, corneal abrasions, and eye disorders; and because the size of the non-colored lens center is fixed, it does not dilate with the pupil of the eye, which can interfere with night vision.

2. COLORED IRIS IMPLANTS

View attachment 755297

Colored iris implants are colored (brown, blue, or green) discs in the shape of an iris that is implanted through the cornea and sutured onto the iris surface. The advantages of colored iris implants are that they: provide permanent eye color change if not removed; and can look somewhat natural if brown implants are used to make blue or green eyes appear brown. The disadvantages of colored iris implants are that they: look highly unnatural if blue or green implants are used to make brown eyes appear blue or green; are extremely painful (according to the American Academy of Ophthalmology, and they can cause many serious eye disorders (e.g., elevated intraocular pressure, glaucoma, endothelial loss, decomposition of iris tissue, and even vision loss), and they often must be removed during the first year to preserve the patient’s vision.

3. CORNEAL PIGMENTATION

Corneal pigmentation involves injecting or tattooing pigments into the cornea to simulate a colored iris, creating a kind of colored contact lens embedded into the cornea. It’s idiotic and should be avoided.

4. LASER EYE COLOR CHANGE

View attachment 755304

Laser eye color change involves applying a laser beam to the iris of the eye to stimulate the removal of pigment from the iris surface and reveal the natural blue or green color lying beneath the pigment. The procedure was invented by STRŌMA’s founder, Dr. Gregg Homer, and his first patents were filed in early 2001 and his latest in 2020. The advantages of STRŌMA laser color change are that: it is surgically non-invasive; its effects should be permanent; it does not interfere with vision in dilated pupils; it creates a completely natural-looking blue, green, grey, hazel, or light brown iris (because it is a completely natural blue, green, grey, hazel, or light brown iris); it should be well-tolerated by patients; it should be pain-free, and it should be safe. The only disadvantage of STRŌMA laser color change so far is that it cannot reverse the color-change process by, for example, changing a green or blue eye into a brown eye.

Do note, however, that the description of laser eye color change above is specific to the STRŌMA procedure.

Since STRŌMA first announced its procedure in late 2011, several black market profiteers have emerged in Spain, Turkey, Argentina, and Mexico, and elsewhere. Most of these being mentioned here very frequently as a presumably better, cheaper alternative to STRŌMA. These black market operators use off-the-shelf lasers designed for unrelated procedures in an attempt to perform laser eye color change. Most of these lasers have not been clinically studied for safety or efficacy of eye color change, and to the best of my knowledge, none of them has been approved by any government agency for eye color change.

The STRŌMA laser was specifically designed and built for eye color change. It is a completely different device than the lasers used in the black markets. The STRŌMA laser produces a unique and proprietary laser beam that achieves better cosmetic outcomes, without posing a risk of injury to the eye. Whereas the black market laser beams are guided by hand, the Strōma laser beam is guided by high-speed mirrors, which in turn, are guided by a sophisticated and proprietary computer diagnostics program that moderates the energy, position, and focus of every laser spot. Whereas the black market lasers cannot detect sudden head or eye movement, the STRŌMA laser contains sophisticated and proprietary imaging systems to detect any such movement and interrupt or adjust the laser beam within fractions of a second. The STRŌMA detection system helps to ensure a safe and efficacious procedure every time.

Why even want light eyes?

View attachment 755305

Well, light eyes are overwhelmingly preferred over dark eyes by men and women alike. They are associated with beauty, youth, and sometimes coldness. They provide a great contrast between your hair, eyebrows, skin, and eyes. Making them more captivating than their dark(er) counterparts. Another part of their appeal could be explained by their rarity, most humans on earth don’t have light eyes.

View attachment 755303

RELEASE DATE

Sadly, there’s currently not a commercial release date available. The anticipated milestones trough commercial release as follows:
  • Complete construction of initial commercial STRŌMA Laser System.
  • Commence clinical trials with initial commercial STRŌMA Lasers on 150-200 patients among 3-4 international study centers.
  • Secure regulatory approval of the initial commercial STRŌMA Laser System outside of the United States.
  • Release STRŌMA Laser procedure outside the U.S. (e.g., European Union, Asia, Middle East, Canada, and Central and South America).
  • Complete U.S. clinical trials for the STRŌMA Laser procedure.
  • Release STRŌMA Laser procedure in the U.S.
I think it’ll get released in late 2023 perhaps early 2024. The virus has significantly delayed progress, after all.

PRESENTATION VIDEO BY STRŌMA ® MEDICAL‘S FOUNDER EXPLAINING THE PROCEDURE

TLDR:

View attachment 755302

Under every brown eye is a blue or green appearing eye color in natural light. This is true regardless of race, ethnicity, or national origin.

The STRŌMA Laser procedure generates a low-energy laser beam that passes through the clear cornea of the eye and slightly heats the brown pigment on the front surface of the iris. This heating initiates a natural metabolic process whereby scavenger cells are dispatched through the bloodstream to the iris surface and gradually digest the pigment and remove it through the iris and bloodstream, revealing the natural underlying blue or green eyes.

US clinical trials of this technology are planned. And in the meantime, there is strong evidence from animal and international human studies to suggest that the Strōma treatment can safely, effectively, and permanently change iris color. The company has good multinational intellectual property coverage and a clear regulatory and clinical pathway.

So I just need to heat up my eyes a bit with a lazer?

based, so shining a laser pointer into my eyes will do the trick.
C8629455 DEE9 46AE 8C6B 4C6961D98478

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thecel and Deleted member 15854
Don't get autistic dudes.
1 cm is nothing at this stage.
And many women prefer dark eyes. I can attest of that as my wife has crystal clear green eyes (and rejected chads with clear eyes to my disbelief before I closed the deal) and my 1st daughter (clear blue or grey eyes depending of the day) has a long-time bf with green-mostly brown eyes.
Almost all my gfs had clear eyes.
I sincerely want this to be true. Thank you.

I sincerely want this to be true. Thank you.
Only teens would potentially prefer clear eyes for men.
Nothing beats darker eyes.
It provides a threatening vibe (if you are masculine) than clear eyes can't achieve.
Men rating men is total BS. Only women can.

Only teens would potentially prefer clear eyes for men.
I am also a teen.
Nothing beats darker eyes.
My eyes are the lightest shade of brown with some green and blue sprinkled in, but it looks black without lighting.
It provides a threatening vibe (if you are masculine) than clear eyes can't achieve.
What if I don't want to appear threatening? I just want to be normal.
Men rating men is total BS. Only women can.
Women cannot rate men either. It's either Chad or subhuman for them.

I am also a teen.

My eyes are the lightest shade of brown with some green and blue sprinkled in, but it looks black without lighting.

What if I don't want to appear threatening? I just want to be normal.

Women cannot rate men either. It's either Chad or subhuman for them.
Women look for protection.
If you look like a simp, you greatly diminish your attraction potential.
Concerning how women rate men, not all women rate the same way.
For instance, if you are a 5.5, some will consider you to be a 4 and others a 7 (on a 10-range).
The same way, I have preferences with women and have rejected gl females because they had brown eyes for instance.
Every woman has personal preferences.
Being smart is also a great advantage.

• +1
Reactions: LiteralCaucasian
For instance, if you are a 5.5, some will consider you to be a 4 and others a 7 (on a 10-range).
More like, some will consider you a 2 and some will consider you a 3.