News STRŌMA (EYE COLOR CHANGE) EXPLAINED: MEGA-THREAD

lejend

lejend

Banned
Joined
Nov 13, 2020
Posts
407
Reputation
386
Time online
7d 14h 19m
Alexanderr said:
Yes, if the pandemic doesn’t further delay things, at least.
5-6k not too bad as well. looking forward to ice blue eyes ngltbh ngl
 
O

Ocelot

.
Joined
Mar 10, 2020
Posts
10,704
Reputation
22,057
Time online
165d 1h 42m
read again after a while

can confirm op is still an abused dog

but good thread
 
Last edited:
Guess What?

Guess What?

Zephir
Joined
Jan 8, 2019
Posts
2,821
Reputation
1,751
Time online
37d 12h 57m
Iirc mah man mahfud did stroma.

He is a good example too of looksmaxing with stroma
 
spark

spark

Zephir
Joined
Sep 26, 2018
Posts
4,214
Reputation
4,540
Time online
88d 18h 20m
Alexanderr said:
View attachment 760233 View attachment 760235
You can look good with blue/green eyes if black.

With Asians, in particular East-Asians it’s a bit less likely.
In fact, I didn’t really manage to find any good ones on Google to post here.

Not that it matters that much anyway.
The procedure can also lighten your brown eyes to a lighter shade.
they both look like shit and would look better with darker eyes, only light skinned people like Meeks or Lima could benefit
 
Alexanderr

Alexanderr

Mod
Joined
Mar 5, 2019
Posts
16,887
Reputation
29,677
Time online
228d 11h 56m
spark said:
they both look like shit and would look better with darker eyes, only light skinned people like Meeks or Lima could benefit
I disagree. The first guy is even notorious for his light eyes, most people think they look great. The notion only light skinned people can benefit from light eyes is utterly ridiculous.

Aside from that, this black dude went from prison to becoming a model solely because of his eye.
 
spark

spark

Zephir
Joined
Sep 26, 2018
Posts
4,214
Reputation
4,540
Time online
88d 18h 20m
Alexanderr said:
I disagree. The first guy is even notorious for his light eyes, most people think they look great. The notion only light skinned people can benefit from light eyes is utterly ridiculous.

Aside from that, this black dude went from prison to becoming a model solely because of his eye.
View attachment 852838
This woman became a model due to a skin disease called vitiligo.

This is basically your argument.
 
Alexanderr

Alexanderr

Mod
Joined
Mar 5, 2019
Posts
16,887
Reputation
29,677
Time online
228d 11h 56m
spark said:
This woman became a model due to a skin disease called vitiligo.
View attachment 852843
This is basically your argument.
That’s not my argument, it was just an example of a black person benefiting from having light eyes.

On that note, what is your argument for your opinion? Aside from saying they “look like shit” and would look better with darker eyes, you have not provided any.

Most people think black people with light eyes look great. Hence why celebrities like Michael Ealy get complimented on them so often.

You tell me what’s stopping black people from “benefiting“ when someone like Meeks, who’s half Black can.
 
spark

spark

Zephir
Joined
Sep 26, 2018
Posts
4,214
Reputation
4,540
Time online
88d 18h 20m
Alexanderr said:
That’s not my argument, it was just an example of a black person benefiting from having light eyes.

On that note, what is your argument for your opinion? Aside from saying they “look like shit” and would look better with darker eyes, you have not provided any.

Most people think black people with light eyes look great. Hence why celebrities like Michael Ealy get complimented on them so often.

You tell me what’s stopping black people from “benefiting“ when someone like Meeks, who’s half Black can.
Nah my point was that people with odd coloring often get hired as models, especially in these virtue signalling days. It's interesting that you want "evidence" when nobody from the selfhating stroma copers has ever provided any. A weird feature gets often complimented by virtue signallers but is there any evidence white women prefer blue eyes? I have never seen any and I have looked.
 
Deleted member 9699

Deleted member 9699

skelebro psychopethic MonStEr!
Joined
Sep 13, 2020
Posts
10,911
Reputation
23,407
Time online
87d 13h 31m
spark said:
Nah my point was that people with odd coloring often get hired as models, especially in these virtue signalling days. It's interesting that you want "evidence" when nobody from the selfhating stroma copers has ever provided any. A weird feature gets often complimented by virtue signallers but is there any evidence white women prefer blue eyes? I have never seen any and I have looked.
No woman will compliment someone with dark brown eyes on how beautiful their eyes are. Your argument is weak.
 
spark

spark

Zephir
Joined
Sep 26, 2018
Posts
4,214
Reputation
4,540
Time online
88d 18h 20m
thehealingfields said:
No woman will compliment someone with dark brown eyes on how beautiful their eyes are. Your argument is weak.
Proof?
 
Deleted member 9699

Deleted member 9699

skelebro psychopethic MonStEr!
Joined
Sep 13, 2020
Posts
10,911
Reputation
23,407
Time online
87d 13h 31m
spark said:
I don't know. Sounds like you've been spewing anecdotes all along so I didn't care with providing anything other than a personal anecdote.
 
Alexanderr

Alexanderr

Mod
Joined
Mar 5, 2019
Posts
16,887
Reputation
29,677
Time online
228d 11h 56m
spark said:
Nah my point was that people with odd coloring often get hired as models, especially in these virtue signalling days.
Odd coloring doesn’t necessarily equal bad coloring.
spark said:
It's interesting that you want "evidence" when nobody from the selfhating stroma copers has ever provided any.
Any positive statement presented without evidence be dismissed without evidence. You make a positive statement: “only light skinned people like Meeks or Lima could benefit” and then you provide evidence to support that statement.

But since you’re so intent on it.
 
spark

spark

Zephir
Joined
Sep 26, 2018
Posts
4,214
Reputation
4,540
Time online
88d 18h 20m
thehealingfields said:
I don't know. Sounds like you've been spewing anecdotes all along so I didn't care with providing anything other than a personal anecdote.
Well you said "no woman" would ever so I thought you had some sort of data that would support it.
 
Alexanderr

Alexanderr

Mod
Joined
Mar 5, 2019
Posts
16,887
Reputation
29,677
Time online
228d 11h 56m
spark said:
Well you said "no woman" would ever so I thought you had some sort of data that would support it.
You so confidently claim only light skinned people can benefit from blue eyes, do you have any sort of data to support your statement?
 
spark

spark

Zephir
Joined
Sep 26, 2018
Posts
4,214
Reputation
4,540
Time online
88d 18h 20m
Alexanderr said:
He hasn’t presented an iota of evidence.
I just go off what women on say and write.
They all write they think he is hot but his eyes are a big no-no.

Same thing on a Czech forum where women were asked to describe an ideal man. Most women didn't even mention eye color because it's extremely irrelevant but the ones who did, well:
 
spark

spark

Zephir
Joined
Sep 26, 2018
Posts
4,214
Reputation
4,540
Time online
88d 18h 20m
Alexanderr said:
You so confidently claim only light skinned people can benefit from blue eyes, do you have any sort of data to support your statement?
Nah my point was that sometimes you can harmonize well with blue eyes and for these people blue is the best. Most people with brown eyes won't benefit from blue eyes and I'd go as far as to say it would be a major looksmin for many people.
 
Deleted member 9699

Deleted member 9699

skelebro psychopethic MonStEr!
Joined
Sep 13, 2020
Posts
10,911
Reputation
23,407
Time online
87d 13h 31m
spark said:
I just go off what women on say and write.
They all write they think he is hot but his eyes are a big no-no.

Same thing on a Czech forum where women were asked to describe an ideal man. Most women didn't even mention eye color because it's extremely irrelevant but the ones who did, well:
View attachment 852920
Even if that were to be the case, this is an elective surgery. It should be down to whether or not you want a different eye color or not.
 
spark

spark

Zephir
Joined
Sep 26, 2018
Posts
4,214
Reputation
4,540
Time online
88d 18h 20m
thehealingfields said:
Even if that were to be the case, this is an elective surgery. It should be down to whether or not you want a different eye color or not.
I am not stopping you from getting it lol. Do whatever you want.
 
Deleted member 9699

Deleted member 9699

skelebro psychopethic MonStEr!
Joined
Sep 13, 2020
Posts
10,911
Reputation
23,407
Time online
87d 13h 31m
spark said:
Nah my point was that sometimes you can harmonize well with blue eyes and for these people blue is the best. Most people with brown eyes won't benefit from blue eyes and I'd go as far as to say it would be a major looksmin for many people.
This is very wrong. I have a brother and a dad with green eyes and both of them have always received compliments on their eyes, meanwhile no one has said a word about mine. We all have the same skintone so it's not about "brown-eyed people" not having "harmony" to get a different eye color.

I would look ten times better if I had the green eyes my brother and my dad have.
 
Last edited:
Alexanderr

Alexanderr

Mod
Joined
Mar 5, 2019
Posts
16,887
Reputation
29,677
Time online
228d 11h 56m
spark said:
I just go off what women on say and write.
They all write they think he is hot but his eyes are a big no-no.

Same thing on a Czech forum where women were asked to describe an ideal man. Most women didn't even mention eye color because it's extremely irrelevant but the ones who did, well:
View attachment 852920
So, you‘re telling me, you read a few dozen posts on some forums and came to the conclusion women prefer brown eyes?
spark said:
Nah my point was that sometimes you can harmonize well with blue eyes and for these people blue is the best. Most people with brown eyes won't benefit from blue eyes and I'd go as far as to say it would be a major looksmin for many people.
Why are people with brown eyes incapable of benefiting from blue eyes?

Actually, why would light skinned people harmonize the best with blue eyes in the first place? I’m not saying you’re wrong necessarily, but I’d love for you to expand on your argument.

Contrast between hair color, skin color and eye color is usually regarded as a good thing, after all.
 
spark

spark

Zephir
Joined
Sep 26, 2018
Posts
4,214
Reputation
4,540
Time online
88d 18h 20m
Alexanderr said:
So, you‘re telling me, you read a few dozen posts on some forums and came to the conclusion women prefer brown eyes?

Why are people with brown eyes incapable of benefiting from blue eyes?

Actually, why would light skinned people harmonize the best with blue eyes in the first place? I’m not saying you’re wrong necessarily, but I’d love for you to expand on your argument.

Contrast between hair color, skin color and eye color is usually regarded as a good thing, after all.
Yeah incels almost convinced me women only like blue eyes but it's just hard to believe a bunch of basement dwellers with anime pics in their avi when I have been reading the absolute opposite from women for years.
 
Alexanderr

Alexanderr

Mod
Joined
Mar 5, 2019
Posts
16,887
Reputation
29,677
Time online
228d 11h 56m
spark said:
Yeah incels almost convinced me women only like blue eyes
To claim women only like blue eyes with certainty is absurd but so is claiming people with brown eyes being incapable of benefiting from having light eyes and that only light skinned people could benefit from it.

Which is actually contradictory, since there’s lots of light skinned people with brown eyes, which according to you are the only people who could benefit from blue eyes while at the same time being incapable of benefiting from them.

spark said:
I have been reading the absolute opposite from women for years.
That‘s fascinating since I’m convinced most people (at least here) would claim the exact opposite.
 
spark

spark

Zephir
Joined
Sep 26, 2018
Posts
4,214
Reputation
4,540
Time online
88d 18h 20m
Alexanderr said:
To claim women only like blue eyes with certainty is absurd but so is claiming people with brown eyes being incapable of benefiting from having light eyes and that only light skinned people could benefit from it.

Which is actually contradictory, since there’s lots of light skinned people with brown eyes, which according to you are the only people who could benefit from blue eyes while at the same time being incapable of benefiting from them.
I am not saying that dude. It's not black and white. What I said was that the examples you posted didn't seem appealing to me at all and I very much doubt their sex appeal is higher in any way. But that is just my opinion. Yours is different.
 
Alexanderr

Alexanderr

Mod
Joined
Mar 5, 2019
Posts
16,887
Reputation
29,677
Time online
228d 11h 56m
spark said:
I am not saying that dude. It's not black and white.
That’s ironic because your initial post was incredibly black and white.
spark said:
What I said was that the examples you posted didn't seem appealing to me at all and I very much doubt their sex appeal is higher in any way. But that is just my opinion. Yours is different.
You must have interpreted your initial post very differently then, because what I read was the following.
they both look like shit and would look better with darker eyes, only light skinned people like Meeks or Lima could benefit
We wouldn't be having this argument right now if you made a somewhat sensible post originally but alright.
 
D

Deleted member 8632

Mage
Joined
Jul 26, 2020
Posts
707
Reputation
677
Time online
13d 1h 11m
What about people with dark brown/black eyes? Would they need more sessions to get blue or they will only get hazel/light brown eyes?

Is 5000$ for one session/one eye or both eyes?

What if i go broke and i got 1 brown eye and the other is half blue half brown jfl chernobyl mutations
 
optimisticzoomer

optimisticzoomer

FL Studio maxxing
Joined
May 24, 2020
Posts
1,239
Reputation
1,246
Time online
19d 23h 5m
Nice, the Only problem is: it's noticeable to everyone who knew you before that you had cosmetic work done
 
optimisticzoomer

optimisticzoomer

FL Studio maxxing
Joined
May 24, 2020
Posts
1,239
Reputation
1,246
Time online
19d 23h 5m
BrotherT said:
What about people with dark brown/black eyes? Would they need more sessions to get blue or they will only get hazel/light brown eyes?

Is 5000$ for one session/one eye or both eyes?

What if i go broke and i got 1 brown eye and the other is half blue half brown jfl chernobyl mutations
David Bowie maxxing
 
D

Deleted member 1862

.
Joined
May 27, 2019
Posts
5,801
Reputation
9,439
Time online
76d 21h 14m
i feel so bad for stroma copers, it's the same as "muh hairloss cure"

it's a pipe dream lmao they've been saying "it'll be out next year" since the 2016 lookism days jfl
 
Y

yonmaxxed

Banned
Joined
Dec 30, 2020
Posts
230
Reputation
286
Time online
5d 17h 0m
Alexanderr @Alexanderr think something like this will be able to give green eye / blue eye heterochromia? alongside brown remainings near the iris like in the trials. honestly would die for something like that
 
Alexanderr

Alexanderr

Mod
Joined
Mar 5, 2019
Posts
16,887
Reputation
29,677
Time online
228d 11h 56m
BrotherT said:
What about people with dark brown/black eyes? Would they need more sessions to get blue or they will only get hazel/light brown eyes?

Is 5000$ for one session/one eye or both eyes?

What if i go broke and i got 1 brown eye and the other is half blue half brown jfl chernobyl mutations
They would need more sessions, I’ve asked them on their Facebook page however and they told me the treatments would most likely come out in packages to reduce the cost.

Both your eyes would look the same since you can’t get just 1 eye treated.

optimisticzoomer said:
Nice, the Only problem is: it's noticeable to everyone who knew you before that you had cosmetic work done
I mean yeah but it’s up to the person to deal with that.
aut0phobic said:
i feel so bad for stroma copers, it's the same as "muh hairloss cure"

it's a pipe dream lmao they've been saying "it'll be out next year" since the 2016 lookism days jfl
When did they say it‘ll be out next year? I’ve never seen them claim that, not once.

Instead of coming with blatant assumptions, do you have anything to suggest the technology would be incapable of changing one’s eye color? There‘s a plethora of evidence to suggest it’s possible and has been done before, there’s several pictures where a significant change in iris pigment is clearly visible.

You can claim it’s a pipe dream all you want but unless you have evidence to suggest it is, your claims are baseless.

yonmaxxed said:
Alexanderr @Alexanderr think something like this will be able to give green eye / blue eye heterochromia? alongside brown remainings near the iris like in the trials. honestly would die for something like that
I’m not sure, it’s too early too say, they did say they aim to keep all results natural and will therefore only treat both eyes but perhaps this will change in the future.
 
Esteban1997

Esteban1997

Neutral
Joined
Dec 26, 2018
Posts
3,213
Reputation
2,605
Time online
26d 23h 25m
Alexanderr said:
INTRODUCTION

View attachment 755295

I’ve been researching the company, its procedure, and the technology behind it for well over a year now and in that time frame, I’ve seen an increase in interest toward it. Coming with that, of course, a lot of questions and critique. With this thread, I intend to answer some frequently asked questions and address the commonly mentioned alternatives to STRŌMA in different countries.


TABLE OF CONTENTS
  1. What is it?
  2. How does it work?
  3. Safety
  4. Early results
  5. All methods of eye color change
  6. Why get the procedure?
  7. Release date
  8. Presentation video by STRŌMA ® MEDICAL
  9. TLDR

WHAT IS IT?

View attachment 755309

STRŌMA is essentially a laser procedure that changes your eye color from natural brown to natural hazel, lighter brown, grey, blue or green color. The number of treatments required to achieve your desired color depends on how dark the eye is preoperatively and how light the eye color you which to achieve is. The procedure is still in clinical trials.


HOW DOES IT WORK?


View attachment 755335

In humans, iris pigmentation ranges from light brown to black, and, depending on how light scatters in the iris stroma through the Tyndall effect, the iris can appear blue, green, or hazel. Basically, under every brown eye is a blue or green appearing eye color in natural light. This is true regardless of race, ethnicity, or national origin.

The STRŌMA Laser procedure generates a low-energy laser beam that passes through the clear cornea of the eye and slightly heats the brown pigment on the front surface of the iris. This heating initiates a natural metabolic process whereby scavenger cells are dispatched through the bloodstream to the iris surface and gradually digest the pigment and remove it through the iris and bloodstream, revealing the natural underlying blue or green eye. The noninvasive surgical procedure combines eye mapping, eye tracking, and a frequency-doubled Nd:YAG laser to capture, track, and change the color of the iris safely and effectively.

View attachment 755298


MORE DETAILED EXPLANATION




SAFETY


It’s important to remember, no medical procedure is 100% safe 100% of the time. A person can be injured with a tongue depressor or a thermometer if used improperly. That being said, the procedure is undergoing clinical trials and has been, successful, for the last few years.

Getting STRŌMA should not increase your chances of developing eye-related cancers nor macular degeneration. It shouldn’t increase sensitivity to light either. Yes, people with light eyes are typically more sensitive to light than people with dark eyes, but this is not because of the color of their eyes. People with light eyes have less pigment on the front surface of their irises, but they also have less pigment throughout their eyes, including less pigment protecting the retinas in the backs of their eyes. As a result, these eyes are more sensitive to light than the more heavily pigmented retinas of people with dark eyes. STRŌMA does not remove pigment from or otherwise affect the retina, so it would not increase light sensitivity.

As for concerns regarding it blinding you... STRŌMA’s low energy laser only treats the iris (with high-accuracy). It does not enter the pupil or treat any portion of the inside of the eye, which is where important components of vision are located. Apart from that, the laser is weak enough to not affect your vision even if it did go over your pupil.

It is also important to note that the pigment is carried away by the vascular system after treatment, it is not released into the anterior chamber, where it could clog the trabecular meshwork, consequently increasing eye pressure.

The purpose of their formal clinical trials is to quantify the risk (and degree) of injury and modify the procedure to minimize such risks. STRŌMA has undertaken a detailed and protracted clinical trial process to ensure that any such risk from the procedure is minimized.


EARLY RESULTS

View attachment 755296

Significant laboratory and animal testing were completed before the first-in-human trial of this technology. To date, 11 years of animal data and 7 years of human data have demonstrated the safety and effectiveness of the STRŌMA procedure.

In human trials, the clinical process involved treating superior (3 to 4 clock hours) segments at first, and then full irides as well as altering the energy applied to the iris to minimize adverse events and to help define key parameters of success. As greater energy was introduced into the eye, more iris pigment was released through the vasculature.

During the first-in-human evaluation of the procedure, conducted in November 2018 at two sites in Central America, 14 patients in Costa Rica and 20 patients in Panama received treatment in only a pie-shaped portion of the iris equivalent to 3 or 4 clock hours. A full-iris trial was completed in March 2019, with 30 patients receiving treatment of the whole iris.

View attachment 755299

What can be shared at this time is the excellent safety profile demonstrated in the 64 patients who have been treated so far. Each patient went through rigorous testing, including an external eye examination; dry eye assessment; visual acuity, color vision, and contrast sensitivity testing; retinal health assessment, including assessment for age-related macular degeneration; glaucoma testing, including IOP, iridocorneal angle, and trabecular meshwork pigmentation; OCT imaging; assessment of atrophy and transillumination defects; pupillary health assessment, including size, shape, and reactivity; and measurements of endothelial loss and damage, crystalline lens health, anterior chamber cell and flare, and treatment efficacy, including saturation and hue.


ALL METHODS OF EYE COLOR CHANGE

1. COLORED CONTACTS

View attachment 755318

Colored contact lenses provide temporary eye color change if and when they are worn. The advantages of colored contact lenses are that they: permit the user to test run various eye colors without any permanent commitment; do not require any surgical procedures, and can look natural if brown contact lenses are used to make blue or green eyes appear brown. The disadvantages of colored contact lenses are that they: can appear unnatural if blue or green contact lenses are used to make brown eyes appear blue or green; they provide only temporary color change; are poorly tolerated by about 50% of the population due to irritation and discomfort; may cause eye infections, corneal abrasions, and eye disorders; and because the size of the non-colored lens center is fixed, it does not dilate with the pupil of the eye, which can interfere with night vision.


2. COLORED IRIS IMPLANTS

View attachment 755297

Colored iris implants are colored (brown, blue, or green) discs in the shape of an iris that is implanted through the cornea and sutured onto the iris surface. The advantages of colored iris implants are that they: provide permanent eye color change if not removed; and can look somewhat natural if brown implants are used to make blue or green eyes appear brown. The disadvantages of colored iris implants are that they: look highly unnatural if blue or green implants are used to make brown eyes appear blue or green; are extremely painful (according to the American Academy of Ophthalmology, and they can cause many serious eye disorders (e.g., elevated intraocular pressure, glaucoma, endothelial loss, decomposition of iris tissue, and even vision loss), and they often must be removed during the first year to preserve the patient’s vision.


3. CORNEAL PIGMENTATION

Corneal pigmentation involves injecting or tattooing pigments into the cornea to simulate a colored iris, creating a kind of colored contact lens embedded into the cornea. It’s idiotic and should be avoided.


4. LASER EYE COLOR CHANGE

View attachment 755304

Laser eye color change involves applying a laser beam to the iris of the eye to stimulate the removal of pigment from the iris surface and reveal the natural blue or green color lying beneath the pigment. The procedure was invented by STRŌMA’s founder, Dr. Gregg Homer, and his first patents were filed in early 2001 and his latest in 2020. The advantages of STRŌMA laser color change are that: it is surgically non-invasive; its effects should be permanent; it does not interfere with vision in dilated pupils; it creates a completely natural-looking blue, green, grey, hazel, or light brown iris (because it is a completely natural blue, green, grey, hazel, or light brown iris); it should be well-tolerated by patients; it should be pain-free, and it should be safe. The only disadvantage of STRŌMA laser color change so far is that it cannot reverse the color-change process by, for example, changing a green or blue eye into a brown eye.

Do note, however, that the description of laser eye color change above is specific to the STRŌMA procedure.

Since STRŌMA first announced its procedure in late 2011, several black market profiteers have emerged in Spain, Turkey, Argentina, and Mexico, and elsewhere. Most of these being mentioned here very frequently as a presumably better, cheaper alternative to STRŌMA. These black market operators use off-the-shelf lasers designed for unrelated procedures in an attempt to perform laser eye color change. Most of these lasers have not been clinically studied for safety or efficacy of eye color change, and to the best of my knowledge, none of them has been approved by any government agency for eye color change.

The STRŌMA laser was specifically designed and built for eye color change. It is a completely different device than the lasers used in the black markets. The STRŌMA laser produces a unique and proprietary laser beam that achieves better cosmetic outcomes, without posing a risk of injury to the eye. Whereas the black market laser beams are guided by hand, the Strōma laser beam is guided by high-speed mirrors, which in turn, are guided by a sophisticated and proprietary computer diagnostics program that moderates the energy, position, and focus of every laser spot. Whereas the black market lasers cannot detect sudden head or eye movement, the STRŌMA laser contains sophisticated and proprietary imaging systems to detect any such movement and interrupt or adjust the laser beam within fractions of a second. The STRŌMA detection system helps to ensure a safe and efficacious procedure every time.


Why even want light eyes?

View attachment 755305

Well, light eyes are overwhelmingly preferred over dark eyes by men and women alike. They are associated with beauty, youth, and sometimes coldness. They provide a great contrast between your hair, eyebrows, skin, and eyes. Making them more captivating than their dark(er) counterparts. Another part of their appeal could be explained by their rarity, most humans on earth don’t have light eyes.

View attachment 755303


RELEASE DATE

Sadly, there’s currently not a commercial release date available. The anticipated milestones trough commercial release as follows:
  • Complete construction of initial commercial STRŌMA Laser System.
  • Commence clinical trials with initial commercial STRŌMA Lasers on 150-200 patients among 3-4 international study centers.
  • Secure regulatory approval of the initial commercial STRŌMA Laser System outside of the United States.
  • Release STRŌMA Laser procedure outside the U.S. (e.g., European Union, Asia, Middle East, Canada, and Central and South America).
  • Complete U.S. clinical trials for the STRŌMA Laser procedure.
  • Release STRŌMA Laser procedure in the U.S.
I think it’ll get released in late 2023 perhaps early 2024. The virus has significantly delayed progress, after all.


PRESENTATION VIDEO BY STRŌMA ® MEDICAL‘S FOUNDER EXPLAINING THE PROCEDURE


TLDR:

View attachment 755302

Under every brown eye is a blue or green appearing eye color in natural light. This is true regardless of race, ethnicity, or national origin.

The STRŌMA Laser procedure generates a low-energy laser beam that passes through the clear cornea of the eye and slightly heats the brown pigment on the front surface of the iris. This heating initiates a natural metabolic process whereby scavenger cells are dispatched through the bloodstream to the iris surface and gradually digest the pigment and remove it through the iris and bloodstream, revealing the natural underlying blue or green eyes.

US clinical trials of this technology are planned. And in the meantime, there is strong evidence from animal and international human studies to suggest that the Strōma treatment can safely, effectively, and permanently change iris color. The company has good multinational intellectual property coverage and a clear regulatory and clinical pathway.
if I had the money I would get them done
 
D

Deleted member 4797

Zephir
Joined
Jan 17, 2020
Posts
4,142
Reputation
7,144
Time online
110d 10h 57m
Alexanderr said:
These images are taken undder extremely bright lights.

In normal daytime lighting the eyes are not blue at all, they are dark navy and dont look light coloured or create contrast, just look weird (navy eyes are not halo).
 
Alexanderr

Alexanderr

Mod
Joined
Mar 5, 2019
Posts
16,887
Reputation
29,677
Time online
228d 11h 56m
DatGuyYouLike said:
These images are taken undder extremely bright lights.

In normal daytime lighting the eyes are not blue at all, they are dark navy and dont look light coloured or create contrast, just look weird (navy eyes are not halo).
These are clinical trial results, but the fact they were able to safely remove pigment from the iris is the most important part.
 
D

Deleted member 4797

Zephir
Joined
Jan 17, 2020
Posts
4,142
Reputation
7,144
Time online
110d 10h 57m
Alexanderr said:
These are clinical trial results, but the fact they were able to safely remove pigment from the iris is the most important part.
Its useless if you jave dak navy results.

No 1 result has shown to give a blue colour like natura blue eyed people have.

They use fraudulent lighting to keep this fake facade that you will get eyes like Frank Sinatra, but nobody does.
 
Alexanderr

Alexanderr

Mod
Joined
Mar 5, 2019
Posts
16,887
Reputation
29,677
Time online
228d 11h 56m
DatGuyYouLike said:
Its useless if you jave dak navy results.
We’ll see won’t we?
DatGuyYouLike said:
No 1 result has shown to give a blue colour like natura blue eyed people have.
That’s because all results up until now have been clinical trial ones, where the area around the pupil has been specifically avoided and the patients haven’t had enough treatments, right before the virus hit they were waiting for approval to conduct more treatments.
 
D

Deleted member 4797

Zephir
Joined
Jan 17, 2020
Posts
4,142
Reputation
7,144
Time online
110d 10h 57m
Alexanderr said:
We’ll see won’t we?

That’s because all results up until now have been clinical trial ones, where the area around the pupil has been specifically avoided and the patients haven’t had enough treatments, right before the virus hit they were waiting for approval to conduct more treatments.
Ive seen a guy who had it done cosmetically in Spain, he expected blue eyes and didnt like his navy results. In reguoar daylight pics his eyes looked dark as brown eyes.
 
Alexanderr

Alexanderr

Mod
Joined
Mar 5, 2019
Posts
16,887
Reputation
29,677
Time online
228d 11h 56m
DatGuyYouLike said:
Ive seen a guy who had it done cosmetically in Spain, he expected blue eyes and didnt like his navy results. In reguoar daylight pics his eyes looked dark as brown eyes.
He probably got eyecos, or something. STRŌMA isn’t commercially released yet. I’ve addressed such companies in the thread though.
 
Raax

Raax

Apprentice
Joined
Oct 18, 2019
Posts
281
Reputation
347
Time online
16d 7h 21m
Stroma is a scam company(they release few pictures every few years to lure investors, I have been hearing about their crap since 2014 and they only started releasing few pictures in 2020, that’s how scammy they’re
and to the OP, they did give release dates in the past and they even posted a black girl who did the laser in one eye made it blue on their page and then later deleted the picture but I had it saved screenshot and then later the cunts post it on their website and the blue eye became brown, they were photoshopping and claiming they performed the operation)


the final product won’t be released ever and it won’t ever be FDA approved due to extreme high risks involved in this procedure. Brb glaucoma, corneal damage leading to corneal transplant etc
Can even lead to blindness from high IOP and optic nerve damage
The only patients who have gotten somewhat good results have done it in Mexico but the risk for eyes is still there.
Not one of them visited an ophthalmologist to find out the extent of damage that had been done

this is what these laser clinics make u sign
 

Attachments

  • A6F84A65-8534-40AA-A614-3EE0056632E3.jpeg
    A6F84A65-8534-40AA-A614-3EE0056632E3.jpeg
    139.4 KB · Views: 51
  • 10C654E2-9245-4032-B5E4-6AF3A2B4FCFC.jpeg
    10C654E2-9245-4032-B5E4-6AF3A2B4FCFC.jpeg
    153.8 KB · Views: 35
  • DBD379D3-7FB2-45D5-8BC8-27858F731B0C.jpeg
    DBD379D3-7FB2-45D5-8BC8-27858F731B0C.jpeg
    140 KB · Views: 25
  • 70B474A4-52E2-4347-8BCB-29F56D3F24EB.jpeg
    70B474A4-52E2-4347-8BCB-29F56D3F24EB.jpeg
    162 KB · Views: 35
Last edited:
D

Deleted member 1862

.
Joined
May 27, 2019
Posts
5,801
Reputation
9,439
Time online
76d 21h 14m
Alexanderr said:
When did they say it‘ll be out next year? I’ve never seen them claim that, not once.

Instead of coming with blatant assumptions, do you have anything to suggest the technology would be incapable of changing one’s eye color? There‘s a plethora of evidence to suggest it’s possible and has been done before, there’s several pictures where a significant change in iris pigment is clearly visible.
don't get me wrong, I hope it's real too tbh but it doesn't seem likely

btw I meant PSLers not STROMA themselves
 
Pillarman

Pillarman

Ruthless Strategist
Joined
Jul 13, 2019
Posts
5,647
Reputation
9,677
Time online
207d 5h 11m
lmao fast forward 20 yeras gooks are gonna transform into whites

get some skin changing procedure and indians too
 
Alexanderr

Alexanderr

Mod
Joined
Mar 5, 2019
Posts
16,887
Reputation
29,677
Time online
228d 11h 56m
Raax said:
Stroma is a scam company(they release few pictures every few years to lure investors, I have been hearing about their crap since 2014 and they only started releasing few pictures in 2020, that’s how scammy they’re
They did only start releasing pictures around 2019, mostly because they‘ve only recently started conducting full iris clinical trials. They’ve had pictures from their partially treated iris trials since like 2015 but these were exclusive to investors, until an investor accidentally leaked one. This one in particular.

Raax said:
they even posted a black girl who did the laser in one eye made it blue on their page and then later deleted the picture but I had it saved screenshot and then later the cunts post it on their website and the blue eye became brown, they were photoshopping and claiming they performed the operation)
They delete every picture off their Facebook page every few months, as for the specific black girl you’re talking about, it’s very likely the picture of her they posted on their website was months into the future which is why her eye color changed. But in all honesty, I don’t know the exact picture you’re talking about so could you send it, so I can see?
Raax said:
the final product won’t be released ever and it won’t ever be FDA approved due to extreme high risks involved in this procedure. Brb glaucoma, corneal damage leading to corneal transplant etc
Can even lead to blindness from high IOP and optic nerve damage
I’ve addressed the safety concerns of the procedure in the thread. I do think, however, that you’re mixing up STRŌMA with some other laser eye color change companies, as people frequently do.

In their own words, none of their patients have experienced anything you mentioned aside from 1 patient experiencing a slight increase in eye pressure. After which they increased the amount of procedures required to achieve the desired eye color since it decreases the chances of an increase in eye pressure. Unless I’ve been chatting shit and you can prove me wrong, of course.
Raax said:
The only patients who have gotten somewhat good results have done it in Mexico but the risk for eyes is still there.
Not one of them visited an ophthalmologist to find out the extent of damage that had been done
Why would the patients receive different results in different locations if the same laser is used in all locations? Do you have a source for anything you’re saying? Of course there’s risks involved, but as it stands, you’re exaggerating them.
The purpose of their formal clinical trials is to quantify the risk (and degree) of injury and modify the procedure to minimize such risks.

Raax said:
this is what these laser clinics make u sign
Source for the documents? I’ve never come across those documents while doing research into the company. I do wonder though. Are you talking about STRŌMA or another laser eye company here?
Because as I read trough your post, I can’t help but think that you, like many others, are mixing them up here and there.

As I mentioned earlier in thread, ever since STRŌMA first announced its procedure in late 2011 several black market profiteers have emerged in Spain, Turkey, Argentina, and Mexico, and elsewhere. These black market operators use off-the-shelf lasers designed for unrelated procedures in an attempt to perform laser eye color change, vastly increasing the risks of glaucoma, optic nerve damage, corneal damage etc...
 
Last edited:
Raax

Raax

Apprentice
Joined
Oct 18, 2019
Posts
281
Reputation
347
Time online
16d 7h 21m
Alexanderr said:
They did only start releasing pictures around 2019, mostly because they‘ve only recently started conducting full iris clinical trials. They’ve had pictures from their partially treated iris trials since like 2015 but these were exclusive to investors, until an investor accidentally leaked one. This one in particular.


They delete every picture off their Facebook page every few months, as for the specific black girl you’re talking about, it’s very likely the picture of her they posted on their website was months into the future which is why her eye color changed. But in all honesty, I don’t know the exact picture you’re talking about so could you send it, so I can see?

I’ve addressed the safety concerns of the procedure in the thread. I do think, however, that you’re mixing up STRŌMA with some other laser eye color change companies, as people frequently do.

In their own words, none of their patients have experienced anything you mentioned aside from 1 patient experiencing a slight increase in eye pressure. After which they increased the amount of procedures required to achieve the desired eye color since it decreases the chances of an increase in eye pressure. Unless I’ve been chatting shit and you can prove me wrong, of course.

Why would the patients receive different results in different locations if the same laser is used in all locations? Do you have a source for anything you’re saying? Of course there’s risks involved, but as it stands, you’re exaggerating them.
The purpose of their formal clinical trials is to quantify the risk (and degree) of injury and modify the procedure to minimize such risks.


Source for the documents? I’ve never come across those documents while doing research into the company. I do wonder though. Are you talking about STRŌMA or another laser eye company here?
Because as I read trough your post, I can’t help but think that you, like many others, are mixing them up here and there.

As I mentioned earlier in thread, ever since STRŌMA first announced its procedure in late 2011 several black market profiteers have emerged in Spain, Turkey, Argentina, and Mexico, and elsewhere. These black market operators use off-the-shelf lasers designed for unrelated procedures in an attempt to perform laser eye color change, vastly increasing the risks of glaucoma, optic nerve damage, corneal damage etc...
All companies that perform the eye color laser use the same type of laser which is YAG(they just have it set at different strengths)
These lasers work by burning the melanin in your eyes which is then taken away by our body’s natural healing method via the trabecular meshwork, there are chances of even a blockage occurring in the trabecular network.
Every single patient results in dark grey eyes. Baby blue eyes like James Bond cannot and will not be achieved with this laser.


according to ophthalmologist Dr Francis Ferrari who has monitored some post op laser parients
He reported that patients who had done these procedures had epithelial cells of someone who was 60-70 in their eyes.

technically stroma laser don’t work any different. They’re the same shit. It’s why fda won’t approve it. The risks associated with this procedure are too high.
The documents I posted belonged to the yeux clairs clinic of Mexico.

As for stroma making scam photoshopped pictures
Here’s the screenshot I saved when they posted the picture of the black girl on fb with one blue eye and the picture they posted on their website next year with brown eyes. This is the biggest proof that this company is a giant scam only looking for investors.
Playing with your eyes is no joke. Can literally go blind. See my previous posts #141 for the risks associated with the procedure.

risking your eyes for cosmetic purposes is not to be taken lightly. You can live as ugly but you cannot live as a blind person
 

Attachments

  • B364E984-98FB-482F-B4EF-A631180E7324.jpeg
    B364E984-98FB-482F-B4EF-A631180E7324.jpeg
    67.2 KB · Views: 47
  • 259993C4-6EA3-4373-B9DB-9B472F37A5A4.jpeg
    259993C4-6EA3-4373-B9DB-9B472F37A5A4.jpeg
    108.6 KB · Views: 50
Last edited:
Alexanderr

Alexanderr

Mod
Joined
Mar 5, 2019
Posts
16,887
Reputation
29,677
Time online
228d 11h 56m
Raax said:
technically stroma laser don’t work any different. They’re the same shit. It’s why fda won’t approve it. The risks associated with this procedure are too high.
That’s not true. The STRŌMA laser was specifically designed and built for eye color change. It is a completely different device than the lasers used in the black markets. The STRŌMA laser produces a unique and proprietary laser beam that achieves better cosmetic outcomes, without posing a risk of injury to the eye. Whereas the black market laser beams are guided by hand, the Strōma laser beam is guided by high-speed mirrors, which in turn, are guided by a sophisticated and proprietary computer diagnostics program that moderates the energy, position, and focus of every laser spot. Whereas the black market lasers cannot detect sudden head or eye movement, the STRŌMA laser contains sophisticated and proprietary imaging systems to detect any such movement and interrupt or adjust the laser beam within fractions of a second. The company hasn’t even applied for FDA approval yet as its still in its clinical trial phase.
Raax said:
according to ophthalmologist Dr Francis Ferrari who has monitored some post op laser parients
He reported that patients who had done these procedures had epithelial cells of someone who was 60-70 in their eyes.
From which company did he monitor patients? From STRŌMA or from another company?
Raax said:
As for stroma making scam photoshopped pictures
Here’s the screenshot I saved when they posted the picture of the black girl on fb with one blue eye and the picture they posted on their website next year with brown eyes. This is the biggest proof that this company is a giant scam only looking for investors.
Ah, if you’re talking about that picture, I’ve seen it before. You’re right there is a difference, they probably, however, turned her eye brown again in the ”Before” picture to simulate how she looked before the procedures took place. It makes sense, doesn’t it? They wouldn’t post a before picture where she already has a blue eye, since the difference between the “Before” and “After” picture would be negligible if so.

You’d think if the only thing they were doing was photoshopping their pictures a different eye color, they would’ve been figured out a while ago. If you take all of their pictures into consideration, it’s evident pigment cells have been removed from the iris and it resulted in a significant change in the iris.
 
Deleted member 9699

Deleted member 9699

skelebro psychopethic MonStEr!
Joined
Sep 13, 2020
Posts
10,911
Reputation
23,407
Time online
87d 13h 31m
Pillarman said:
lmao fast forward 20 yeras gooks are gonna transform into whites

get some skin changing procedure and indians too
Nah, wouldn't happen because their maxillas and skulls are entirely different. They'd look pretty odd I think, almost like Albinos.

Although it'd be possible to see Asians with blue eyes more often. I wouldn't doubt it at all because they're obsessed with plastic surgery there anyway.
 
Deleted member 9699

Deleted member 9699

skelebro psychopethic MonStEr!
Joined
Sep 13, 2020
Posts
10,911
Reputation
23,407
Time online
87d 13h 31m
Raax said:
All companies that perform the eye color laser use the same type of laser which is YAG(they just have it set at different strengths)
These lasers work by burning the melanin in your eyes which is then taken away by our body’s natural healing method via the trabecular meshwork, there are chances of even a blockage occurring in the trabecular network.
Every single patient results in dark grey eyes. Baby blue eyes like James Bond cannot and will not be achieved with this laser.


according to ophthalmologist Dr Francis Ferrari who has monitored some post op laser parients
He reported that patients who had done these procedures had epithelial cells of someone who was 60-70 in their eyes.

technically stroma laser don’t work any different. They’re the same shit. It’s why fda won’t approve it. The risks associated with this procedure are too high.
The documents I posted belonged to the yeux clairs clinic of Mexico.

As for stroma making scam photoshopped pictures
Here’s the screenshot I saved when they posted the picture of the black girl on fb with one blue eye and the picture they posted on their website next year with brown eyes. This is the biggest proof that this company is a giant scam only looking for investors.
Playing with your eyes is no joke. Can literally go blind. See my previous posts #141 for the risks associated with the procedure.

risking your eyes for cosmetic purposes is not to be taken lightly. You can live as ugly but you cannot live as a blind person
STROMA themselves claimed that there's barely any risks or long-term side effects associated with this surgery. Of course no one here is gonna go get the surgery immediately once it's released and will most likely wait for legitimate testimonials beforehand. I have no doubt in my mind that it is more than likely safe, but I still would rather see the laser get tested on a larger batch of people.
 
D

Deleted member 10185

Zephir
Joined
Oct 11, 2020
Posts
8,272
Reputation
7,854
Time online
54d 2h 50m
Light eyes are only noticable in strong light.
 
Uglyandfat

Uglyandfat

4 PSL insecure narcy man
Joined
Jan 24, 2020
Posts
4,624
Reputation
5,325
Time online
43d 10h 59m
for fucks sake my only halo can be so easily frauded/changed JFL
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top