Mom insulted my hollow cheeks.

Lulleko

Lulleko

Purple Triad
She said I look like a victim of famine, no respect for my starvemaxxing grind, how do I explain to her that this is peak male aesthetic without coming off as autistic?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: twojei, atlantean, copemaxxeer and 7 others
Tell her about the importance of the ogee curve in attractiveness

• +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates, Narcissus🥀, 97baHater and 3 others
You’re better off not having hollow cheeks if you don’t have it at 16 percent bf

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Epola, Kavkaz777 and greycel
Means you have no bones, so leanmax is cope for you.

• JFL
Reactions: ambi
She said I look like a victim of famine, no respect for my starvemaxxing grind, how do I explain to her that this is peak male aesthetic without coming off as autistic?
Bf %? Also send pic

wow ur mother is a bitch.

• WTF
Reactions: Lulleko
You’re better off not having hollow cheeks if you don’t have it at 16 percent bf
Means you have no bones, so leanmax is cope for you.
I'm at 10% bf, my genetic base is 12% bf, I could see them at that point but they weren't that defined so I went lower, regarding bones that's not true my face satisfies nearly all ratios, me mum literally described my face as "too boney".
The reason why I'm worried is the fact that maybe other foids share her concern and I look like a gay alien to them just like Barrett.

• JFL
Reactions: atlantean
Maybe exaggerated but true

These retards with no bones starvemaxxung thinking they’ll look like Jordan Barrett jfl

If you're under 18 you shouldn't leanmaxing because it will stunt growth.

• +1
Reactions: BecomingHuman
If you're under 18 you shouldn't leanmaxing because it will stunt growth.
No bro you should leanmax theres no problem
Sad troll

Show her a BOTB thread about the ogee curve

Maybe she can't put it to words but she is afraid that you'll stunt your growth.