Money and height are the two most useless traits.

D

Deleted member 7725

Kraken
"muh height > face > frame > race > dick brah!"
"muh money mogs brah!"

Shut the fuck up. Nobody who has money or height has ever said some stupid shit like that. It's all subhumans who think that having their hypoplastic skull a few inches higher in the air or having an extra $250k in an investment account that no one will ever see is the difference between them rotting and slaying.

- If you have a good face, congrats you won the lottery. Post your face on Tinder and you win at dating.
- If you have a good frame and body, you post thirst trap pics and slay. my ogre gymcelled normie fish was having every girl message first asking if he was real.
- If you're black, you can flex and thugmaxx and slay hard af. Asians, hispanics, etc. can get girls of their own race easily.
- If you have a big dick, all you need is a dick pic and a slut and you're good to go.

Meanwhile if you have money, what are you supposed to do? Post a picture of your stock portfolio? Or if you're tall you're going to send a picture of you standing next to a ruler? They are the least important traits nowadays when 99% of dating is done online.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: SPFromNY914, Crusile, volcelfatcel and 3 others

• JFL
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING
Legit, face is everything

One good picture can bring an entire city to the verge of devastation and render every other male incel

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SPFromNY914 and Deleted member 24444
If you have money, all you need to do is take a shower, get a haircut, touch grass, and work on your personality.

• +1
Reactions: SPFromNY914
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24444
reminder op in the past larping as millionaire, professional basketball player, youtuber, drug dealer in novosibirsk and many other characters, all poorly executed due to his limited life experiance, he has a lot of free time.

PM me if you want to know all of them

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: GetShrekt
reminder op in the past larping as millionaire, professional basketball player, youtuber, drug dealer in novosibirsk and many other characters. obviously he will be trolling with shit like this
not larping at all. i love how people think my accomplishments are too good to be true. gives me a heroine-tier dopamine spike.

• JFL
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING
Coming from serial pretender LarpsOverAll

In reality you are just some ugly af, broke Manlet

reminder op in the past larping as millionaire, professional basketball player, youtuber, drug dealer in novosibirsk and many other characters, all poorly executed due to his limited life experiance, he has a lot of free time.

PM me if you want to know all of them
This guy is so pathetic, if only greycels could see his larp history. Legit one of the biggest trolls/losers of all history.

• JFL
Reactions: User49
Height isn’t just useless it worsens other traits, if you’re 6’7 there’s a high likelihood of being a wide hipped oblong faced subhuman

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7725 and GetShrekt
fuarrkrkkkk the dopamine spike.
We don’t think your achievements are too good to be true fella.

We just don’t believe you have the ability to shapeshift into a new person every month

Tall rich MTN is way happier and attractive than just short broke normie

money is only ideal for betabuxxing. But yeah, face and NT is the most important of all

We don’t think your achievements are too good to be true fella.

We just don’t believe you have the ability to shapeshift into a new person every month
none of them contradict each other. keep coping.