Money And Status Is Cope

• JFL
Reactions: GigaMogger
Money comes with good looks

Its easy to meet women that come from wealthy families as a Chad and just have her take care of you

Jeremy Meeks did it

And I think my current gf is going to make a ton of $$$ and I will just mooch off her tbh
Jeremy had to wait until 35 to become wealthy and it was just out of luck, if he didnt get arrested that day he would still be a cuck step father in the hood.

• +1
Let that faggot cope, for him its easier to become Jordan Barrett than to buy a second hand Porsche.
You don't even know about me
Im in top 2% of wealth and i can say money is cope

• +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD
  • JFL
Top 1% of income in the west is like 150-300k depending on country.

This is absolutely a halo, when you have been collecting for some years and have investments you have a serious amount of expendable cash.
Enough for a nice apt with a great view and some flashy car, easier to meet people when your rich as well.

You don't even know about me
Im in top 2% of wealth and i can say money is cope
for a 15 year old of course it is, if you stay rich, get a good job and shit it will start mattering alot in your 20s

Spoken like a man who's never had sex in his life
You know where you are, yeah?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HighIQcel, GigaMogger, Deleted member 6512 and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Incoming, Pietrosiek, Deleted member 6512 and 1 other person
Money comes with good looks

Its easy to meet women that come from wealthy families as a Chad and just have her take care of you

Jeremy Meeks did it

And I think my current gf is going to make a ton of $$$ and I will just mooch off her tbh
No usually good looks especially height lead to being rich just look at all Netflix actors, soccer & basketball players, CEOs, entrepreneurs

Thus is also the reason why women orgasm more with wealthy men, its the looks that makes them orgasm more, not the money itself

• +1
Top 1% of income in the west is like 150-300k depending on country
Its around 150k / year in Germany and its not a HALO at all

A bmw or basic porsche nowadays doesn't even turn a girls head

• +1
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx, Shrek2OnDvD and Good_Little_Goy
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HighIQcel and GigaMogger
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: JihadChad, Incoming, HighIQcel and 1 other person
No usually good looks especially height lead to being rich just look at all Netflix actors, soccer & basketball players, CEOs, entrepreneurs

Thus is also the reason why women orgasm more with wealthy men, its the looks that makes them orgasm more, not the money itself
The orgasm study was conducted in China. These women were orgasming to ricecel manlets

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: JihadChad, Deleted member 6512 and PubertyMaxxer
So how girls are gonna find out you are rich if you don't show off? You are autistic as fuck.
Again showing off only works if you're in the top 0.01% and actually own huge luxury apartments and lamborghinis, not some Mercedes jfl

• +1
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD and GigaMogger
Its around 150k / year in Germany and its not a HALO at all

A bmw or basic porsche nowadays doesn't even turn a girls head
your only 15, if you get a nice car and start driving before anyone else people will absolutely notice that shit, good plan to socialcirclemaxx and run numbers game.

You being short and not very dimorphic is gonna become increasingly problematic with time, rn is your best shot to slay a bit before surgeries, u should at least try

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6512, GigaMogger, HighIQcel and 1 other person
Again showing off only works if you're in the top 0.01% and actually own huge luxury apartments and lamborghinis, not some Mercedes jfl
This guy is actually determined to fail

• Ugh..
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: JihadChad, Incoming and PubertyMaxxer
Keep coping buddy boyo

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and GigaMogger
Low iq cope to not even try

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6512 and GigaMogger
Your parents being in the top 2% won't give you a halo
Its doesn't give anyone a halo unless ib top 0.01% which is almost nobody

Therefore
Money, status > cope

@Nosecel please help me destroy those redpill copers

• +1
Its doesn't give anyone a halo unless ib top 0.01% which is almost nobody

Therefore
Money, status > cope

@Nosecel please help me destroy those redpill copers
You're pulling this top 0.01% out of your ass buddy boyo

Second hand porsche under 40k will provide a halo

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: JihadChad, Deleted member 6512, Chadeep and 1 other person

Good looks have a stronger correlation than money for women's orgasms

Money is huge cope, there's that moneymaxxed Asian guy on this forum and I would never trade places with him in a million years just cause he's a millionare

Looks > All

Once you have looks you might crave money, but non stop female validation cause of your looks will more than satisfy you

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx, MentalistKebab, Chadeep and 1 other person

Money is huge cope, there's that moneymaxxed Asian guy on this forum and I would never trade places with him in a million years just cause he's a millionare

Looks > All

Once you have looks you might crave money, but non stop female validation cause of your looks will more than satisfy you

All true but moneymaxxing is required in order to effectively looksmaxx and posts like these will just discourage poorcels that actually need money to ascend

• +1
Reactions: JihadChad

Looks > All

You can earn money easily by being good-looking. Selling you merch and shit.

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer

Looks > All

Finally someone based

• +1
You can earn money easily by being good-looking. Selling you merch and shit.
There are Millionaire chads created by Netflix everyday

They get 20k for each episode which makes them high status millionaires

• +1
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx, Good_Little_Goy, Shrek2OnDvD and 1 other person

5955.jpg

• +1

and you're 5'6 so you need to moneymaxx

• +1
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: JihadChad and PubertyMaxxer
and you're 5'6 so you need to moneymaxx
Basically

Moneymaxx to buy surgeries is legit
Also most overestimate the cost of all needed surgeries, except manlet

Moneymaxx to think your wealth will attract prime women = cope

• +1
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx, Incoming, Good_Little_Goy and 1 other person
Basically

Tbf I agree with that, was never arguing against the looks blackpill

• +1
Tbf I agree with that, was never arguing against the looks blackpill
You think money matters for attracting prime women though which is a redpill cope

You´re right tbh. Who has more money and better life: Ryan Gosling or autistic Sean Opry
and gosling is not even THAT famous compared to stalone or guy like that.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6512 and Deleted member 4430
@Nosecel PLEASE HELP ME BRO

• JFL
Reactions: GigaMogger and Good_Little_Goy
Not everything is about SMV money is just a nice thing to have who wants to be a poorfag

• +1
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx, Chadelite, Incoming and 3 others
You think money matters for attracting prime women though which is a redpill cope
It does play a role bruh come on

LMS is basic knowledge

I have decent looks height and all that shit so would more money increase my success? Yes it would

• +1
Not everything is about SMV money is just a nice thing to have who wants to be a poorfag
I was purely talking about money and status in order to attract prime women

• +1
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx and xefo
Basically

I would choose good looks over money

But I am good looking so I need to money maxx

But also I dont have motivation to live because I can never have kids or get married ( feminism and laws agaisnt men ) so as soon as my looks fade I will commit suicidw

• +1
So many dumb, misguided cunts here. If you lack the creativity to think of dozens ideas to lifemaxx and ascend through locationmax, statusmax through money then you can't be helped.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: GigaMogger, Deleted member 6512 and PubertyMaxxer
I would choose good looks over money

But I am good looking so I need to money maxx

But also I dont have motivation to live because I can never have kids or get married ( feminism and laws agaisnt men ) so as soon as my looks fade I will commit suicidw
Brutal

My height basically destroys all my career opportunities

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 4209
I mog you all and therefore will never kms keep praying tho
omg you mog noway man teehee xD.....

they are gold diggers, and no they will not think you are attractive they just there for money, and no you will not get quality girls by money you will just get washed up whores that will still cuck you or disrespect you at any given chance. because you are a genetic trash.

thanks tho, i rather get lefort 3 and die trying than selling myself short like that.

Last edited:
  • +1
only reason i even want career etc would be to appear "stable" and get women more interested.
but that doesn't work when u look like me.

• +1
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx and PubertyMaxxer
While it's true money is more important than people on here think, you need a lot of it for it to matter depending on location

For example, here in Western Europe, a basic Mercedes C Class WILL NOT get you more pussy than a Renault Clio of the same year.

Here it's known as a TAXI drivers car... There's even a joke that the fastest way to drive a Mercedes is to become a taxi driver... Literally every clown leases a BMW 3 series, Merc A class for like 450 euro's...

If you want to impress a girl with a car, you're gonna need a BMW i8, Maserati, Ferrari etc

So unless you can afford a car like that, you're better off just buying a normal 10k car in cash and not worry about getting a 40k car because that 30k difference means shit.

Last edited:
  • +1
It does play a role bruh come on

LMS is basic knowledge

I have decent looks height and all that shit so would more money increase my success? Yes it would
Looks is the foundation of a happy life

If you have a good foundation than money and status will imporve your life

But if you dont have the looks nothing can make up for this

How many old richcels would give up their fortune to be reborn as a Tik Tok Chad, Im guessing all of them

Eliot Rodger was a richcel

• +1
Looks is the foundation of a happy life

If you have a good foundation than money and status will imporve your life

But if you dont have the looks nothing can make up for this

How many old richcels would give up their fortune to be reborn as a Tik Tok Chad, Im guessing all of them

Eliot Rodger was a richcel
Elliot Rodger would've cleaned up in Japan the stupid ricecel

• Ugh..
  • JFL
While it's true money is more important than people on here think, you need a lot of it for it to matter depending on location

For example, here in Western Europe, a basic Mercedes C Class WILL NOT get you more pussy than a Renault Clio of the same year.

Here it's known as a TAXI drivers car... There's even a joke that the fastest way to drive a Mercedes is to become a taxi driver... Literally every clown leases a BMW 3 series, Merc A class for like 450 euro's...

If you want to impress a girl with a car, you're gonna need a BMW i8, Maserati, Ferrari etc
What sounds higher IQ

Hussle your 20s and 30s away to maxx money in order to be top tier enough to impress old foids at the prime age of 45

Or get into debt by taking loans to get surgeries but enjoy your youth as a hot 20's guy who gets laid and has friends but has to wage slave to pay off debt

• +1