• So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 9779, Timelessbrah, Vvvvxxxx and 14 others
reminder homeless chad has higher smv than average incel

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 9787, Deleted member 8765, HighIQcel and 15 others
Being rich is a looksmaxx = better nutrition, living environment (lower stress aka lower cortisol), better clothes etc

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 9787, KDA Player, Deleted member 8318 and 20 others
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 9787, HighIQcel, Vvvvxxxx and 5 others

Study showing women orgasm more based on a man's wealth

Keep coping poorfag

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9779, Mateusz74, Deleted member 8318 and 20 others
So retarded not moneymaxing because it won't increase your smv.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5746, AlphaDude, 5'8manlet and 5 others
So retarded not moneymaxing because it won't increase your smv.
Not to mention surgeries, hair transplants etc all cost a lot of money

Moneymaxxing = Looksmaxxing

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9919, JihadChad, Deleted member 5746 and 12 others
Imagine having this iq

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5522
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5522
Money = fake

Looks = real

over if you don't have looks

• +1
Reactions: borismonster, HighIQcel, Norwooder and 2 others
Top 1% income in the netherlands is 70k/year :lul: :lul: :lul: and then you pay 45% tax.

OP is right. A high income is irrelevant, especially considering the sacrifices you make.

• +1
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx and PubertyMaxxer
only applies to 3rd world countries, in rich countries anyone makes decent money even the girls themself
The study was conducted in China which isn't that poor anymore, women are women don't overcomplicate things to cope

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: JihadChad and Deleted member 6512
The study was conducted in China which isn't that poor anymore, women are women don't overcomplicate things to cope

chinese are subhuman bugmen cringe at u faggot

• JFL
Reactions: JihadChad and long_midface
If you don’t have looks, you need money and status

• +1
Reactions: GigaMogger and Patrick Baitman
Top 1% income in the netherlands is 70k/year :lul: :lul: :lul: and then you pay 45% tax.

Lol, where did you get that number from? I feel like a lot of people here don't understand how insane the top1% is. To be in the top 1% in Germany you need to make $277k a year.

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
These studies are cope bc they are photoshopped into top 0.01% of wealth not top 1-2%

Also most rich men are way above average looking and/or tall, just look at all chad netflix Millionaires, even CEOs and salesmen/high finance guys often have high looks

• +1
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx and Chadelite
Imagine thinking moneymaxxing isn't a vital component of looksmaxxing

It's over for you low IQ niggaz

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: KDA Player, JihadChad, Baldingman1998 and 12 others
Before tax? Still with 277k / year you wont get a money halo jfl

Probably. In the US it's like 500k a year though. That gives you money halo for sure tbh. That's a shit ton.

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
Probably. In the US it's like 500k a year though. That gives you money halo for sure tbh. That's a shit ton.
The majority on here are europecels anyways

i rather be 4psl hollywood actor than 7psl model. Status>looks unless youre sub 4psl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx, HighIQcel, 6ft8InTheNetherlands and 4 others
Thought experiment:

Two identical twins, both norwooding nosecels

One thinks moneymaxxing is cope, the other one doesn't

The big brained moneymaxxer focuses on earning money in order to get his rhinoplasty and hair transplant done

Moneymaxxer ascends

The End (OVER)

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: JihadChad, Baldingman1998, EllenJoy and 4 others
Thought experiment:

Two identical twins, both norwooding nosecels

One thinks moneymaxxing is cope, the other one doesn't

The big brained moneymaxxer focuses on earning money in order to get his rhinoplasty and hair transplant done

Moneymaxxer ascends

The End (OVER)
I said Money alone is cope

The money in your experiment was literally used for cheap Looksmaxxing surgeries

I said Money alone is cope

The money in your experiment was literally used for cheap Looksmaxxing surgeries
Looks matter most (I think we all agree on that), but money is *required* for both soft and hard looksmaxxing

and there is a halo in both of the studies I provided, which you didn't actually debunk

• +1
Reactions: JihadChad
Looks matter most (I think we all agree on that), but money is *required* for both soft and hard looksmaxxing

and there is a halo in both of the studies I provided, which you didn't actually debunk
These studies are cope bc they are photoshopped into top 0.01% of wealth not top 1-2%

Also most rich men are way above average looking and/or tall, just look at all chad netflix Millionaires, even CEOs and salesmen/high finance guys often have high looks

• +1
Reactions: MentalistKebab

It doesn't say top 0.01% in the study, literally anywhere

You don't even have to be that rich to live in a luxury apartment and have a nice car

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: JihadChad, Deleted member 6341 and PubertyMaxxer

Stop coping bro, look at this experiment made by the same guy on tinder, its in italian but you will get the meaning

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, 6ft8InTheNetherlands and GigaMogger
Stop coping bro, look at this experiment made by the same guy on tinder, its in italian but you will get the meaning

If you're in the top 10% of money or evn top 1% you won't be able to afford this so its cope

Just become top 0.01% bro

So most of the time you aren't in front of your car

IRL looks is all that matters

• +1
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx and HighIQcel
If you're in the top 10% of money or evn top 1% you won't be able to afford this so its cope

Just become top 0.01% bro
Bruh literally look up the price of a second hand porsche

Imagine being that low IQ and 5'6 at the SAME TIME

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: JihadChad, Deleted member 6273, PubertyMaxxer and 1 other person
Bruh literally look up the price for a second hand porsche

Imagine thinking an artificial picture of you standing in front of a car on some slut dating app translates to any IOIs IRL ( at work, at the supermarket, restaurants...)

• +1
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx and Shrek2OnDvD
Bruh literally look up the price for a second hand porsche

I have a friend who slays because he has a rented Mercedes and a fake Rolex jfl women are dumb don't even know car models or watches.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Incoming, PURE ARYAN GENETICS, PubertyMaxxer and 1 other person
I have a friend who slays because he has a rented Mercedes and a fake Rolex jfl women are dumb don't even know car models or watches.
What psl and height is your friend? What type of girls does he slay? Landwhales?

• +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD
Imagine thinking an artificial picture of you standing in front of a car on some slut dating app translates to any IOIs IRL ( at work, at the supermarket, restaurants...)
Imagine using tinder to confirm looks theory and then coping with real life IOIs when someone talks about money theory.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6273, Incoming, GigaMogger and 1 other person
I'm 6'2 so I get IOI's irl anyway but I'm sure I'd get more if I was pulling up in a Maserati buddy boyo

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: JihadChad, Chadelite, Incoming and 3 others
What psl and height is your friend? What type of girls does he slay? Landwhales?
My friend is a 5ft7, decent body, bloated face and cuck eyes, he slayed good looking girls, 5 PSL

I'm 6'2 so I get IOI's irl anyway but I'm sure I'd get more if I was pulling up in a Maserati buddy boyo
Just be in top 0.01% of wealth bro

• +1
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: JihadChad, Incoming and 6ft8InTheNetherlands
My friend is a 5ft7, decent body, bloated face and cuck eyes, he slayed good looking girls, 5 PSL
He probably could have slayed them without his rented car and fake rolex

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 6273, Incoming, PubertyMaxxer and 1 other person
Money comes with good looks

Its easy to meet women that come from wealthy families as a Chad and just have her take care of you

Jeremy Meeks did it

And I think my current gf is going to make a ton of $$$ and I will just mooch off her tbh

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel