Money And Status Is Cope

While it's true money is more important than people on here think, you need a lot of it for it to matter depending on location

For example, here in Western Europe, a basic Mercedes C Class WILL NOT get you more pussy than a Renault Clio of the same year.

Here it's known as a TAXI drivers car... There's even a joke that the fastest way to drive a Mercedes is to become a taxi driver... Literally every clown leases a BMW 3 series, Merc A class for like 450 euro's...

If you want to impress a girl with a car, you're gonna need a BMW i8, Maserati, Ferrari etc

So unless you can afford a car like that, you're better off just buying a normal 10k car in cash and not worry about getting a 40k car because that 30k difference means shit.
Very based

Looks is the foundation of a happy life

If you have a good foundation than money and status will imporve your life

But if you dont have the looks nothing can make up for this

How many old richcels would give up their fortune to be reborn as a Tik Tok Chad, Im guessing all of them

Eliot Rodger was a richcel
True if money would matter there wouldn't we old richcels being sugardaddys

This guy was homeless for 5 years, then one day somehone who work in looks industry asked him to become a model. Guy was litteraly sleeping on the street and the same day was on the podium wearing the brand clothes.
This is what chad homeless can get while others have no smile, no eye contact, no money and no hope.
Swallow the black pill.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx, Deleted member 5891 and PubertyMaxxer
omg you mog noway man teehee xD.....

they are gold diggers, and no they will not think you are attractive they just there for money, and no you will not get quality girls by money you will just get washed up whores that will still cuck you or disrespect you at any given chance. because you are a genetic trash.

thanks tho, i rather get lefort 3 and die trying than selling myself short like that.
Nah I'm not actually subhuman, don't need any surgeries

If you can attract gold diggers it means you can actually fuck them

Which means all you have to do is not commit to them

• +1
Reactions: JihadChad and Deleted member 6512
Nah I'm not actually subhuman, don't need any surgeries

If you can attract gold diggers it means you can actually fuck them

Which means all you have to do is not commit to them
pics?

This guy was homeless for 5 years, then one day somehone who work in looks industry asked him to become a model. Guy was litteraly sleeping on the street and the same day was on the podium wearing the brand clothes.
This is what chad homeless can get while others have no smile, no eye contact, no money and no hope.
Swallow the black pill.

Wow well done you just debunked the agepill

• JFL
Reactions: JihadChad

Swallow the black pill.

Homeless Chad > Rich Indian/Asian or Manlet Guy

• +1
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx and PubertyMaxxer
Anytime an oldcel or incel in his new Porsche sees a young fit guy on the street he would instantly trade away EVERYTHING to be handsome and fit.

A billionaire in his Maybach looks with envy at the Chad valet

• +1
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx, wristcel, Uglybrazilian and 1 other person
Anytime an oldcel or incel in his new Porsche sees a young fit guy on the street he would instantly trade away EVERYTHING to be handsome and fit.

Ever realize that the oldcel you talk about could have been a chad back in his days and that maybe he just misses the old days?

• +1
Reactions: GigaMogger and PubertyMaxxer
for a 15 year old of course it is, if you stay rich, get a good job and shit it will start mattering alot in your 20s
nobody is denying that money matters a lot if your targets are blown out post wall HR roasties

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and wristcel

Yeah I'm pretty sure 50Cent cries in his bed until he sleeps because his money don't make him a Tik Tok prettyboy, maybe he cries during threesomes too who knows.

• JFL
Reactions: KDA Player and GigaMogger
Yeah I'm pretty sure 50Cent cries in his bed until he sleeps because his money don't make him a Tik Tok prettyboy, maybe he cries during threesomes too who knows.
I'm not talking about roidcelled bbc rapstars here i'm talking about the Mr Scheckelstein's around the world.

I'm not talking about roidcelled bbc rapstars here i'm talking about the Mr Scheckelstein's around the world.
If you make good amount of money you will be good unless you are a 2/10.

• +1
Reactions: GigaMogger
I'm reality pilled, looks theory only is pure autism.
Impossible not to be happy in life if you are good looking and tall

You are coping so fucking hard, imagine a manlet Indian doctor taking care of a 6'3 Chad who got in a motorcycle crash with his Stacy gf on the back

Your brain is hardwired evolutionary to recognize genetic superiority over people with cash. I promise you getting physically mogged on a daily basis is so fucking brutal you will have to cope not to commit suicide

I see guys all the time with more money than me but I still feel superior because I have a better looking face, but when I get heightmogged by too many Zoomers its hard not to rope

• +1
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx, Loud_Jock, PubertyMaxxer and 1 other person

You are coping so fucking hard, imagine a manlet Indian doctor taking care of a 6'3 Chad who got in a motorcycle crash with his Stacy gf on the back

Your brain is hardwired evolutionary to recognize genetic superiority over people with cash. I promise you getting physically mogged on a daily basis is so fucking brutal you will have to cope not to commit suicide

I see guys all the time with more money than me but I still feel superior because I have a better looking face, but when I get heightmogged by too many Zoomers its hard not to rope

Imagine being 40 years old and having no money. Just as brutal.

Imagine being 40 years old and having no money. Just as brutal.
What are the odds of a good looking tall man having no money in his 40's ?

And who cares, welathy women dont mind dating good looking broke guys

Major cope

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and 6ft8InTheNetherlands
Chad neet > incel CEO

• +1
Reactions: wristcel, Loud_Jock and PubertyMaxxer

Calm down, i never said that being good looking is bad, i said that the way people here talk about looks theory is autistic and out of reality.

• +1
Reactions: GigaMogger
There's a big correlation between wealth and height/looks - and then factor in link between wealth/height/looks and amount of sexual experience.

I'm willing to accept the results of the study may be true - but the idea that you can give a woman the exact same sex with the exact same man, with the only difference being his bank balance, and she'll orgasm with one and not the other I'm not sure I buy.

At least part of the difference will be down to wealthy men being on average taller, better looking and more sexually experienced.

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
I'm reality pilled, looks theory only is pure autism.

This looks is extremely important but if you think it's the only thing that matters you are a legit retard

This looks is extremely important but if you think it's the only thing that matters you are a legit retard
I think looks is very important, but i think people here overestimate the minimum threeshold you need to hit in order to fuck women due to that statistic from okcupid, I think women are hypergamous just because they can and i think they act hypergamous just when they can, but that applies to guys too, you will never see for example Di Caprio banging a 4/10 woman.

• +1
Reactions: GigaMogger and Captain_Collagen
I think looks is very important, but i think people here overestimate the minimum threeshold you need to hit in order to fuck women due to that statistic from okcupid, I think women are hypergamous just because they can and i think they act hypergamous just when they can, but that applies to guys too, you will never see for example Di Caprio banging a 4/10 woman.

Bang on

Women are less and less attracted to money itself simply because any half-brained female can survive in the west without the need to sell her body on a marriage with a balding manlet cuck

But that being said, moneymaxxing should not be discouraged, since the only way to truly looksmax is to have lots of money to spend on surgeries and other aesthetic procedures

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and GigaMogger
Being rich is a looksmaxx = better nutrition, living environment (lower stress aka lower cortisol), better clothes etc
Cope. All the kids from underdeveloped third world shit holes have mogger bones

• +1
Dumbest shit I ever read. Money and power move everything. The fuck are you gonna do with looks? Fuck hot chicks? Definitely. Be a model, possibly? Do you know how much money an average model makes? It's laughable.
Looks is only everything to teenagers who think putting a dick in the vagina is the most important thing in the world, they probably have 0 ambition in life.
Money opens so many doors to experiences, connections, better health etc. Money DOES make people happy.

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and GigaMogger
Dumbest shit I ever read. Money and power move everything. The fuck are you gonna do with looks? Fuck hot chicks? Definitely. Be a model, possibly? Do you know how much money an average model makes? It's laughable.
Looks is only everything to teenagers who think putting a dick in the vagina is the most important thing in the world, they probably have 0 ambition in life.
Money opens so many doors to experiences, connections, better health etc. Money DOES make people happy.
is that chico photo morphed to look worse?:lul:

Bumping this shit cause some retards did it 122 times...

• +1

true.
I know a stock/futures trader who makes serious bank

(this is hisPNL for today alone. And it's not even a great day for him)

And he's always talking about how he'd gladly be broke if he could be young again (and by 'young' he basically means handsome and able to bang tonnes of teenage pussy)

• +1
Looks is the foundation of a happy life

If you have a good foundation than money and status will imporve your life

But if you dont have the looks nothing can make up for this

How many old richcels would give up their fortune to be reborn as a Tik Tok Chad, Im guessing all of them

Eliot Rodger was a richcel
So true

Also while there is maybe a correlation between women orgasming more to rich men, the causation is simply that rich men are on average taller/more gl because of the halo effect

I have a lot of money but banging hot girls because they want your money is actually terribly depressing.

The only good my money serves is to pay for my surgeries and procedures to increase my psl.

• +1
I have a lot of money but banging hot girls because they want your money is actually terribly depressing.

The only good my money serves is to pay for my surgeries and procedures to increase my psl.
Yes and you dont even need alot of money for surgerymaxxing if you do it in Russia/Turkey so consequently money = cope for SMV

• +1
Reactions: Merlix
Top 1% of money would be around 126.000 yearly income which is not enough

To even get a money halo you have to be in top 0.01%

Same thing with status

In the end LOOKS = EVERYTHING
Yea common sense it’s all looks

Looks are more important, but everything matters. Women despise poor men. Even more so if they aren’t good looking