Money halo absolutely mogs any looks you might have.

D

Deleted member 11326

Iron
No matter if you're gandy looks or whatever, if you're worth $50+ million your halo effect is astronomical. Being good looking is the second best halo but not even close to being worth tens of millions provided you're not below 5/10.

99% of people give up on looks and simply blame genetics, they don't even think of it. On the other hand, having millions and millions of dollars that they slave their whole life away for the equivalent of your pocket change is the largest mog possible on this earth.

Convince me otherwise

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: cmfanel, mazzi, Vvvvxxxx and 26 others
time to sorosmaxx boyos

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: prettyboyswag, noodlelover, DwayneWhite55 and 33 others
No matter if you're gandy looks or whatever, if you're worth $50+ million your halo effect is astronomical. Being good looking is the second best halo but not even close to being worth tens of millions provided you're not below 5/10.

Convince me otherwise
Mark Zuckerberg and John Carmack. Both are genius level tech wizards that changed the world yet both ended up marrying 5/10 noodles because they looked like shit.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Mewton, Patient A, the next o'pry and 41 others
Mark Zuckerberg and John Carmack. Both are genius level tech wizards that changed the world yet both ended up marrying 5/10 noodles because they looked like shit.
gigacope they can get anyone they want but they get a much better kick/high from making billions then dealing with and fucking dumb sloots.

I read somewhere that winning $100k is the same dopamine hit as sex, now apply that to making billions.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jokerman, Vvvvxxxx, Kmscurry and 9 others
What about the fact that every validation or love except that of parents will be fake. Girls will love ur money not u, not saying u are wrong but rel. Without money mogs the one with a lot of money. One is genuine one is superficial

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, Mewton, the next o'pry and 19 others
gigacope

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Mongrelcel, Amnesia and 1 other person
gigacope they can get anyone they want but they get a much better kick/high from making billions then dealing with and fucking dumb sloots.

I read somewhere that winning $100k is the same dopamine hit as sex, now apply that to making billions.
bill gates makes 100k every 10 minutes or so. jfl at thinking he gets a dopamine hit from that at all anymore.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: DwayneWhite55, Deleted member 15099, ezio6 and 10 others
What about the fact that every validation or love except that of parents will be fake. Girls will love ur money not u, not saying u are wrong but rel. Without money mogs the one with a lot of money. One is genuine one is superficial
low iq if you believe ANYTHING is genuine these days...nothing in this world beats the satisfaction of utterly status mogging most men on the planet

• +1
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx, Ethniframementalcel, Kroker and 10 others
bill gates makes 100k every 10 minutes or so. jfl at thinking he gets a dopamine hit from that at all anymore.
of course you can't scale it like that lmao

When you are very smart(I'm smart too, btw), you pick a wife based on personality, intellect, someone that you can talk too and understands you, being around all the time around a hot but dumb woman, just drains you, you feel like you are loosing brain cells when you talk to her, we - the smart people, need constant intellectual stimulation.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 16834, ezio6, Stevensmithgerard and 9 others
Yeah bro dolla bills makes the pussy go 💦💦

• JFL
Reactions: oldcelloser, Chadeep, Deleted member 7098 and 1 other person
When you are very smart(I'm smart too, btw), you pick a wife based on personality, intellect, someone that you can talk too and understands you, being around all the time around a hot but dumb woman, just drains you, you feel like you are loosing brain cells when you talk to her, we - the smart people, need constant intellectual stimulation.

But still they could have some cute girlfriends with decent IQs. Just look at Elon Musk as an example. He is not very good looking and he mogs all of them in terms of the quality of girls he has dated. It's not like hot women cannot be intelligent too.

12d
32d
52d

• +1
Reactions: owlofathena, Deleted member 6512, IdiAmin and 5 others

You can get better from doing good meth. Call it whatever halo you want but it doesnt turn into sexual lust.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, oldcelloser, Yerico7 and 2 others

99% of people give up on looks and simply blame genetics, they don't even think of it. On the other hand, having millions and millions of dollars that they slave their whole life away for the equivalent of your pocket change is the largest mog possible on this earth.

Convince me otherwise
Money is oldcel cope
Even if you attract some hot young chicks it will not be the same as teen love or even just a looksmatched relationship for that matter

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: horizontallytall, Mewton, Deleted member 15099 and 10 others
That being said, getting rich should just be to live a comfortable life, not for women

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Mewton, the next o'pry and 19 others
it doesn't seem to be that simple

it's like you also need privacy or free time or a halo or something. because public male figures all date women that look like shit.
actors, politicians, CEOs, scientists, artists... all filthy rich men who date ugly old pigs like it's their religion.

the only big exception i can think of is male sport players. they're the only ones who seem to pull beautiful young women "into the limelight". otherwise the beautiful young women stay in the shadows almost, being sluts, very expensive prostitutes, and wives or concubines of shady rich guys that no one knows about

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Ethniframementalcel, Stevensmithgerard and Deleted member 9090
And zuck having an ugly wife means nothing. Attraction is more than looks. As long as you can hit em with a dopamine rush consistently theyll become attatched to you so even if theres minor attraction she could have used some shit like sex or even a good personality to hook him in before others did. Tho sex doesnt last very long bc ugly. Attraction is not sexual lust.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and Deleted member 14918
But still they could have some cute girlfriends with decent IQs. Just look at Elon Musk as an example. He is not very good looking and he mogs all of them in terms of the quality of girls he has dated. It's not like hot women cannot be intelligent too.
Yeah, and he keeps getting dumped/divorced, you can't have a stable, life-long relationship with white women these days, Asian women come from a more traditional culture, they are less likely to get bored with you, dump or divorce you.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14918 and Deleted member 11326
Yeah, and he keeps getting dumped/divorced, you can't have a stable, life-long relationship with white women these days, Asian women come from a more traditional culture, they are less likely to get bored with you, dump or divorce you.
this x100. I'd never even think about having an LTR with a white girl lol

• +1
Reactions: whiteissuperior
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mongrelcel, Deleted member 14918, Deleted member 9090 and 4 others
Money is oldcel cope
Even if you attract some hot young chicks it will not be the same as teen love or even just a looksmatched relationship for that matter
loving someone for their looks is as superficial as loving someone for their money it's literally the same shit in the end. they feel attracted to men with power. same end different means.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: noodlelover, ezio6, Mongrelcel and 5 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton, Deleted member 15099, Mongrelcel and 7 others
I dont think youre mentalcel. Usually low tier men who think theyre better than they are make money threads
lol might be usually, but i'm not one of them

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
I dont think youre mentalcel. Usually low tier men who think theyre better than they are make money threads
absolutely cringe that you somehow think you're an authority on this jfl :lul::lul:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6873
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9090, Deleted member 6341 and Deleted member 6873
there are many exceptions but chances are the odds are against you with a girl that's heavily influenced by western culture
from what I've seen this is only rly significant in the USA so just don't live there tbh

Many good looking women are not genuinely dumb and actually have intellect. Good looks come in a package. It's wrong to assume that pretty girls are all dumb sluts

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, Deleted member 15099, Mongrelcel and 5 others
cope , beta bux and chad fucks

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14918
I think status mogs money btw

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11388 and Deleted member 6512
looks>status>>>>>>>money
Status has more broad appeal. Unless youre jeremy meeks and above you wont be able to appeal to as many without status. Plus women throw pussy at you bc they think your status rubs off into their pussy when you fuck them 😂😂

the cope is real

Money is oldcel cope
there is NO cope for people who missed out on teen love

kill yourself or bukowski maxx

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14918, Deleted member 6512 and Deleted member 3043
People in this thread are utter retards

Let me remind you the reason majority of this forum haven’t gotten surgery is because they don’t have funds.

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, Deleted member 14918, Deleted member 6512 and 1 other person
Money is oldcel cope
How do you know have u ever experienced teen love? You do know teen love doesn’t acc exist it’s just some Hollywood bullshit

• +1
Reactions: Norwooder and Deleted member 3043
Betabuxx mentality. You think your wife will be happy with you just for your money? She will treat you like shit because she looks at your ugly fucking face and laughs in her head and she will continue to disrespect you knowing she can take half of your fucking life away she will deny sex from you and ruin your fucking life.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Mewton, the next o'pry, Deleted member 15099 and 5 others
strong name to thread correlation

Other people have said it already but money is probably the worst way to attract women. Because the woman is there for the money, not for you.

However, for some men it is their best and perhaps only option

• +1
Reactions: IdiAmin
yes & no

it can exist, it just barely does anymore
"teen attraction", 99/100 of the time people don't really know what love is, and confuse it with long term "attraction", that goes to the personnality.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128
"people come up to me and say 'she's only with you because you're rich'... well I am rich." - jimmy carr

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11388, Deleted member 6512 and Stingray
I'd take being a millionaire over being 8 psl any day of the week

• +1
Reactions: forevergymcelling