Money halo absolutely mogs any looks you might have.

Being that rich is rarer than being goodlooking

• +1
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx, owlofathena, PubertyMaxxer and 1 other person
>go to the site about looksmaxxing
>make a post about money being the most important thing in attraction
>????

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14918 and Deleted member 6273
Just one thing: people like Zuckerberg, Bezos and Gates have an image to protect since they are valued billion of dollars. You don't see them with other women because they choose to portray themselves that way, jfl if you think billionaires can't have orgies with hot girls every day of the year.

• +1
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx, Deleted member 14918 and owlofathena
And zuck having an ugly wife means nothing. Attraction is more than looks. As long as you can hit em with a dopamine rush consistently theyll become attatched to you so even if theres minor attraction she could have used some shit like sex or even a good personality to hook him in before others did. Tho sex doesnt last very long bc ugly. Attraction is not sexual lust.
loving someone for their looks is as superficial as loving someone for their money it's literally the same shit in the end. they feel attracted to men with power. same end different means.
How do you know have u ever experienced teen love? You do know teen love doesn’t acc exist it’s just some Hollywood bullshit
yeah I did
It’s not
It’s the purest form of love lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14918
Mark Zuckerberg and John Carmack. Both are genius level tech wizards that changed the world yet both ended up marrying 5/10 noodles because they looked like shit.
Zuc and John Carmack are special. They don't give a shit about looks

money is oope for ugly people cuz u know deep down without money no one will touch you. Success is cope and being Chad is far better than being rivh. You can work for riches, you can't work to become Chad

• +1
Reactions: oldcelloser and PubertyMaxxer
Zuc and John Carmack are special. They don't give a shit about looks
They could change their face tomorrow if they decide to do so, they probably get so much pussy thrown at them that they don't give a fuck no more. Plus when you know you can do something you don't feel pressured to do it as soon as you can.

money is oope for ugly people cuz u know deep down without money no one will touch you. Success is cope and being Chad is far better than being rivh. You can work for riches, you can't work to become Chad
Do you think that Zuckerberg can't get surgeries to become gl?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
I'd take being a millionaire over being 8 psl any day of the week
psl 8 and millionnaire? no
billionnaire ok but psl 8 > 1 to 10 millions dollars EZ

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6512
Do you think that Zuckerberg can't get surgeries to become gl?
surgeries wont fix his oblong skull, cucked eyes, Norwood 11 hairline, and aspiness. Maybe he could reach 4 psl

• +1
Reactions: oldcelloser and PubertyMaxxer
What about the fact that every validation or love except that of parents will be fake. Girls will love ur money not u, not saying u are wrong but rel. Without money mogs the one with a lot of money. One is genuine one is superficial
But if you are good looking won't girls just solely like you for your looks? I dont see a problem with conditional love anyways, all love is conditional. She likes you for a reason doesnt she?

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, ezio6, Vvvvxxxx and 3 others
No matter if you're gandy looks or whatever, if you're worth $50+ million your halo effect is astronomical. Being good looking is the second best halo but not even close to being worth tens of millions provided you're not below 5/10.

99% of people give up on looks and simply blame genetics, they don't even think of it. On the other hand, having millions and millions of dollars that they slave their whole life away for the equivalent of your pocket change is the largest mog possible on this earth.

Convince me otherwise
Just become TOP 0.0005% in wealth, before the age of 45.

• +1
Reactions: Norwooder and PubertyMaxxer
surgeries wont fix his oblong skull, cucked eyes, Norwood 11 hairline, and aspiness. Maybe he could reach 4 psl
You are coping the man has so much money he can get all the best surgeons in the world to work on his face.

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, Vvvvxxxx, whiteissuperior and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: oldcelloser, Chadeep, PubertyMaxxer and 1 other person
loving someone for their looks is as superficial as loving someone for their money it's literally the same shit in the end. they feel attracted to men with power. same end different means.

yeah I did
It’s not
No like sexual lust and attraction are 2 different mechanisms. Its kinda the same shit except youll end up having alot less sex in the relationship. Money alone doesnt really give a dopamine rush and once youre w that person and even if it does itll become the floor once youre w them for too long. W sexual lust that never goes away till u get ugly and youll want to have sex more which will keep sending that flow of dopamine to get you attatched. You can even use personality to get someone attatched to you btw. Dick game and making her orgasm probably play a bigger role in attraction than money btw

You are coping the man has so much money he can get all the best surgeons in the world to work on his face.
Doesnt mean he will succeed and become chad. There's always risk and normies are well aware

he will unironically need Lefort 3 to reach 5 psl + imdo. Its just not worth it

depends, tbh if you have unfixable failos or you're under 5'5 even being a billionaire wont help you

No like sexual lust and attraction are 2 different mechanisms. Its kinda the same shit except youll end up having alot less sex in the relationship. Money alone doesnt really give a dopamine rush and once youre w that person and even if it does itll become the floor once youre w them for too long. W sexual lust that never goes away till u get ugly and youll want to have sex more which will keep sending that flow of dopamine to get you attatched. You can even use personality to get someone attatched to you btw. Dick game and making her orgasm probably play a bigger role in attraction than money btw
All sexual lust goes away in relationships, even if you are Chad after a while she will get bored and you too. You have an idealistic view on relationships and beauty, Gandy's wife is probably bored to fuck him too, btw jfl at entering cucked relationships as a millionaire instead of DiCaprioMaxxing and fuck every victoria secrets model and changing girls every 6 months.

• +1
Reactions: oldcelloser
he will unironically need Lefort 3 to reach 5 psl + imdo. Its just not worth it
He has so much money he can fund surgeons to find new ways of modifying facial bones just for him, he clearly doesn't care, he didn't even try basic looksmaxxing or small surgeries.

All sexual lust goes away in relationships, even if you are Chad after a while she will get bored and you too. You have an idealistic view on relationships and beauty, Gandy's wife is probably bored to fuck him too, btw jfl at entering cucked relationships as a millionaire instead of DiCaprioMaxxing and fuck every victoria secrets model and changing girls every 6 months.
Lmao a new attractive girl brings dopamine rush, doesnt change sexual lust which is "do you want to fuck them or not". You could generate that same shit to a woman by being some thug maxxer whos constantly in dangerous situations

if you ever actually considered surgery you will realise it isnt at all clear that you will even look better than before, also getting bimax for example feels like having a very bad accident, and you will need months to recover from. he is also short, so he will need to get LL, which might leave him crippled, plus he needs to invest a shitton of time just to practice walking, and everyone on earth will know that he got LL, since he is a public figure. And even then, he wont be able to change his frame or his skull or his dick size substantially. Money can definitely not buy you everything. I'd rather be 4psl homelss person than a 2psl billionaire ngl

Its possible for almost anyone to become that rich
Nice cope. To believe that almost anyone can become worth 50 million by the age of 45 or earlier.

Some reality check statts.
* 3% of the United States entire population have a net worth of $1 million.
* the average United States millionaire is 62 years old
* Just 1% of millionaires are under the age of 35

• +1
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx, lutte, GetShrekt and 3 others
He has so much money he can fund surgeons to find new ways of modifying facial bones just for him, he clearly doesn't care, he didn't even try basic looksmaxxing or small surgeries.
copes me bro, "Just fund billioms of dollars and 10 + years of research bro so you can be Chad by 50".

Only thing ur right about is he probably doesnt care. Most guys below 5 psl arent aware of how bad they have it, he just isnt blackpilled

• +1
Reactions: Norwooder, IdiAmin and Blackgymmax
Which is why women date thugs n shit even if they're not very attractive

if you ever actually considered surgery you will realise it isnt at all clear that you will even look better than before, also getting bimax for example feels like having a very bad accident, and you will need months to recover from. he is also short, so he will need to get LL, which might leave him crippled, plus he needs to invest a shitton of time just to practice walking, and everyone on earth will know that he got LL, since he is a public figure. And even then, he wont be able to change his frame or his skull or his dick size substantially. Money can definitely not buy you everything. I'd rather be 4psl homelss person than a 2psl billionaire ngl
You say so only cause you never experienced being a 2 PSL billionaire. Btw he can get surgeries for his face and roidmaxx to get a better body, he doesn't need to become an 8 PSL, he just need to become better looking, people here are working their ass off to get surgeries, why a guy that has billions to throw doesn't get them? Cause he doesn't give a fuck, doesn't need it, he can fuck women without looks and probably doesn't care if they are into him or not.

copes me bro, "Just fund billioms of dollars and 10 + years of research bro so you can be Chad by 50".

Only thing ur right about is he probably doesnt care. Most guys below 5 psl arent aware of how bad they have it, he just isnt blackpilled
Autism, Zuck didn't even fix minor flaws he has, he doesn't give a fuck, if he cared he would've start self improving long ago, he could become way better looking than he is now, wouldn't even need to become Chad, he simply doesn't have the motivation cause he already gets what he wants without having to break his skull in half.

Just one thing: people like Zuckerberg, Bezos and Gates have an image to protect since they are valued billion of dollars. You don't see them with other women because they choose to portray themselves that way, jfl if you think billionaires can't have orgies with hot girls every day of the year.
Lol Bezos got divorced because of his leaked DMs

Being millionaire is harder to achieve.

• JFL
Reactions: IdiAmin and Deleted member 6273

Blackpill doesn't apply to multi billionaires jfl

• +1
Reactions: owlofathena and Deleted member 6512
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: owlofathena and Deleted member 6273
Blackpill doesn't apply to multi billionaires jfl
yea it does, you think Sam Cassell's wife loves him? What about Zuckerberg's? I dont want a woman unless she would fuck me if Im poor

yea it does, you think Sam Cassell's wife loves him? What about Zuckerberg's? I dont want a woman unless she would fuck me if Im poor
At the end of the day what matters is to reproduce

At the end of the day what matters is to reproduce
maybe to you brain stem dominant monkeys, but I couldnt cope knowing my girl doesn't love nor respect (for females its kinda the same thing) me cuz she knows Im nothing more than a trick

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, Need2Ascend, Norwooder and 3 others
Zuckerberg is a multi billion dollar very high status man who owns some of the biggest social media networks on earth.

If he legimately publicly posts sth like, I'm in LA anyone dtf? His DMs will be blown up by countless attractive women who will fuck him FOR FREE I can guarantee you that.

• +1
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx, Deleted member 5634 and Deleted member 6512
Zuckerberg is a multi billion dollar very high status man who owns some of the biggest social media networks on earth.

If he legimately publicly posts sth like, I'm in LA anyone dtf? His DMs will be blown up by countless attractive women who will fuck him FOR FREE I can guarantee you that.
I dont believe that bro, I think theyd fuck sure but he'd have to trick. Like take em on a shopping spree. Even if they did fuck for free, itd be in hopes hed trick for em in the future

maybe to you brain stem dominant monkeys, but I couldnt cope knowing my girl doesn't love nor respect (for females its kinda the same thing) me cuz she knows Im nothing more than a trick
No need to insult me, evolution will probably get rid off men who care so much about validation then.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Mewton, Stevensmithgerard and PubertyMaxxer
No validation for 5ft4 oldcel indian
which is why I pray to Ganesh and Vishnu and say my mantras and yamchas every night in order to reincarnate as white Chad

• JFL
Convince me otherwise
You raped your mothe. Proof/Convince us otherwise or you go to jail.

That's not how things work.
The one, makeing a claim. Has to proof the claim.

• +1

yeah I did
It’s not
Cope If this is true why do you browse the site?

Chad has it way easier to become rich too

Besides experiencing teen love, and get loved for what he is (face&height) instead of what he owns (assets that can quickly lose their value)

Anyone who denies that Looks and Health aren't the most important aspects of life - in fact they are life itself - is coping massively

Chad gets hired for a high human interaction job where he gots more validation than a Incel millionaire sitting behind his computer

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Mewton, oldcelloser and 3 others
Also OP acts like amassing that amount of fortune is even possible befire the age of 35.

The chance is like 0.03*0.01=0.003%

Then not every fortune can be turned into cash because its in real estate or growth companies so its more likely 0.002%

Basically no chance

• +1
Nice cope. To believe that almost anyone can become worth 50 million by the age of 45 or earlier.

Some reality check statts.
* 3% of the United States entire population have a net worth of $1 million.
* the average United States millionaire is 62 years old
* Just 1% of millionaires are under the age of 35
Doesn't mean you can't become part of the statistic. I still beleive anyone can become rich if they applied themselves, the reason why most people arent sucessful is that they give up or dont try. If you've tried hard all your life, like genuinely try to build your wealth I don't see how becoming a millionaire could be seen as a "pipe dream."

Last edited:
But still they could have some cute girlfriends with decent IQs. Just look at Elon Musk as an example. He is not very good looking and he mogs all of them in terms of the quality of girls he has dated. It's not like hot women cannot be intelligent too.

View attachment 956628View attachment 956627View attachment 956626
Is it me, or Musk's face looks like it has been repeatedly punched by tiny fists, in these two pics?

32d

• JFL
Doesn't mean you can't become part of the statistic. I still beleive anyone can become rich if they applied themselves, the reason why most people arent sucessful is that they give up or dont try. If you've tried hard all your life, like genuinely try to build your wealth I don't see how becoming a millionaire could be seen as a "pipe dream."
Or they live in a tax-heavy country, where entrepreneurship and standing out is implicitly discouraged.

• +1
Or they live in a tax-heavy country, where entrepreneurship and standing out is implicitly discouraged.
All that means is that it's harder to get rich , not impossible.

• +1
Reactions: Soalian