Money halo absolutely mogs any looks you might have.

I would say statistically highly improbable
If it's not as improbable as winning the lottery or getting hit by a meteor then it's worth pursuing

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6512 and Soalian
If it's not as improbable as winning the lottery or getting hit by a meteor then it's worth pursuing
I think is more improbable than winning the lottery tbh

I doubt it, the loterry is based on pure chance where as getting rich depends on the individual.
I think is more improbable than winning the lottery tbh

I doubt it, the loterry is based on pure chance where as getting rich depends on the individual.
Ultra cope, getting rich is even more based by chances, the country you are born into, the family you are born into, the people you are able to meet, your innate skills, being born in a time where the competition in a certain field is lower ecc....

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and and 79 others
Ultra cope, getting rich is even more based by chances, the country you are born into, the family you are born into, the people you are able to meet, your innate skills, being born in a time where the competition in a certain field is lower ecc....
You can go out and get those things though, sure some things are out of your control like youre genetics and country but those things dont have to define you, you can work your way around it. Move out of your country, or move up the political ladder and get rich that way, etc...

• +1
Reactions: oldcelloser
You can go out and get those things though, sure some things are out of your control like youre genetics and country but those things dont have to define you, you can work your way around it. Move out of your country, or move up the political ladder and get rich that way, etc...
You are coping bro, good luck being born in Burundi trying to become a millionaire and get out of the country when a yeah wage is so low you can't even afford a plane ticket. Almost all billionaire and millionaires were born into wealthy families or got lucky by being in the right place at the right time.

• +1
You are coping bro, good luck being born in Burundi trying to become a millionaire and get out of the country when a yeah wage is so low you can't even afford a plane ticket. Almost all billionaire and millionaires were born into wealthy families or got lucky by being in the right place at the right time.
I believe anyone can become rich despite circumstances. It's all about mindset, if you have the desire and motivation /discipline then you will become rich no matter what. Don't underestimate the human mind and how it can adapt and change it's environment.

Many good looking women are not genuinely dumb and actually have intellect. Good looks come in a package. It's wrong to assume that pretty girls are all dumb sluts
Deep down they know it’s because they can’t date hot girls.
They are coping with saying ‘I’d rather an unintelligent smart girl’ but the reality is that they never had a choice.
Plus, I’d say there are more smart hot chicks than smart average/ugly girls...

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Vvvvxxxx, oldcelloser and 1 other person
Mark Zuckerberg and John Carmack. Both are genius level tech wizards that changed the world yet both ended up marrying 5/10 noodles because they looked like shit.
they can literally marry the biggest gigastacy on the planet with that kinda money, they're just bluepilled cucks who fell for the "muhh love knows no limits" meme

• +1
Reactions: oldcelloser, Vvvvxxxx, Deleted member 3573 and 1 other person
No matter if you're gandy looks or whatever, if you're worth $50+ million your halo effect is astronomical. Being good looking is the second best halo but not even close to being worth tens of millions provided you're not below 5/10.

99% of people give up on looks and simply blame genetics, they don't even think of it. On the other hand, having millions and millions of dollars that they slave their whole life away for the equivalent of your pocket change is the largest mog possible on this earth.

Convince me otherwise
Lol the only thing you get from money is a legion of gold diggers who want to take your money while they take Chad’s dick on the side

child level IQ to have not realized this by now tbh.

now, if you have looks AND money then the world belongs to you

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Mewton, Stevensmithgerard, Vvvvxxxx and 5 others
Wealth does indeed mog looks at a very high level. Nobody gives a fuck about some random Chad, but people like Musk or Bezos have made themselves immortal. Massive cope if you think otherwise.

"Muh their wives are cheating on them!" Even if that was the case, these dudes could make the guy that their wives are cheating with disappear in an hour and get away with it completely unscathed.

The fact that people ITT question why they aren't getting surgeries already proves they aren't made for success. What would Bezos and Zuck get out of surgeries? Slaying potential? Like they care about some shitty short term gratification, it's meaningless to them. They've already reproduced and thus have heirs to their empire, which means their legacy is safe. It is their children who can then think about and debate if they should buy their way to a high PSL partner and improve in the looks department.

People on here who want to spend months on improving themselves just to "slay" are already doomed, because they chase short term validation and will remain as meaningless plebs.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx, oldcelloser and Deleted member 6512
No matter if you're gandy looks or whatever, if you're worth $50+ million your halo effect is astronomical. Being good looking is the second best halo but not even close to being worth tens of millions provided you're not below 5/10.

99% of people give up on looks and simply blame genetics, they don't even think of it. On the other hand, having millions and millions of dollars that they slave their whole life away for the equivalent of your pocket change is the largest mog possible on this earth.

Convince me otherwise
Yeah the question is how you get that money if you are born a poorcel

Moneymakser49

• JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall and Deleted member 6382
gigacope they can get anyone they want but they get a much better kick/high from making billions then dealing with and fucking dumb sloots.

I read somewhere that winning $100k is the same dopamine hit as sex, now apply that to making billions.
Having sex isn’t just dopamine retard

• +1
fuck your money, nerd; id rather have genuine sexual desire and that is generated solely by LOOKS, and unlike this forum's homosexual obsessions, this is generated by BODY for ONS and by FACE for LTR/ betabuxx...so roid up soyos lmao

• So Sad
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard

Convince me otherwise
easier to be gl than have 50 million

• +1
Mark Zuckerberg and John Carmack. Both are genius level tech wizards that changed the world yet both ended up marrying 5/10 noodles because they looked like shit.
they 100% fuck some chicks on the side. Mark invented facebook to get sloots in the first place, he would never settle for one girl. Shes just his stable wife that he actually likes spending time with and on the side, he organizes some orgys with models.

Cope

Average Income Looks Good> High Income Doesn't Look Good

So retarded, the ability to buy a yacht, or even a fleet of them is insignificant next to the power of being a mogger who girls WANT to hook up with

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: oldcelloser, Chadethnic101 and Stevensmithgerard
If this were true, Warren Buffet, Jeff Bezos, and Bill Gates would be slayers.

the end result of nerd wealthmaxxing

Ngl, this is the biggest cope of all time

If a girl likes you. You can be unemployed, in debt, zero dollars in your bank account, no car, and homeless. If a girl likes you, she will let you move in and drive her car so you can cheat while she's at work to provide for you. If she catches you cheating she'll cry and ask what she did wrong and how she can be better in the future. She will never leave you in a billion years. There are countless guys like this

If girls don't like you, you can literally drive a lambo around and 99.9% will think you're ugly, cringe, trying hard, inauthentic. They won't even want to breathe the same air as you. Maybe occasionally you can find a desperate girl (basically a prostitute) to fuck you for your money. But her contempt for you will be completely transparent to the point you can't even delude yourself. She will cheat. And the second you're down, she'll finish you off and move in with her side dude with zero remorse

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mewton, the next o'pry, Vvvvxxxx and 4 others
So retarded, the ability to buy a yacht, or even a fleet of them is insignificant next to the power of being a mogger who girls WANT to hook up with
You can be both bhai

Wealth does indeed mog looks at a very high level. Nobody gives a fuck about some random Chad, but people like Musk or Bezos have made themselves immortal. Massive cope if you think otherwise.

"Muh their wives are cheating on them!" Even if that was the case, these dudes could make the guy that their wives are cheating with disappear in an hour and get away with it completely unscathed.

The fact that people ITT question why they aren't getting surgeries already proves they aren't made for success. What would Bezos and Zuck get out of surgeries? Slaying potential? Like they care about some shitty short term gratification, it's meaningless to them. They've already reproduced and thus have heirs to their empire, which means their legacy is safe. It is their children who can then think about and debate if they should buy their way to a high PSL partner and improve in the looks department.

People on here who want to spend months on improving themselves just to "slay" are already doomed, because they chase short term validation and will remain as meaningless plebs.
Moot point. Everything is temporary my friend. Life itself is. Idgaf who remembers me after I die

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101
lol at even thinking about an LTR if your net worth is 50mil+

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and oldcelloser
Moot point. Everything is temporary my friend. Life itself is. Idgaf who remembers me after I die
You can live forever via reproducing (I hope you understand principle why)
You can "reproduce" in 3 ways: biologically and literally; most common way. Making your name known, Tesla will live for a quite a while for example even if he didn't have kids; this is very rare. Influencing history and changing the course of the lives of millions, I don't know how to call this but this seems like "reproducing" to me; happens extremely rarely. The latter one can happen at a smaller scale, like completely changing the lives of a person, better if done in a positive sense.

You can be both bhai
It is exponentially harder to be both than to be one though, and to be one is extremely difficult.

I know slayers in NYC, Sydney, London who have average incomes but much better lives and higher value than Zuck or Bezos

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101, oldcelloser and Seth Walsh
they 100% fuck some chicks on the side. Mark invented facebook to get sloots in the first place, he would never settle for one girl. Shes just his stable wife that he actually likes spending time with and on the side, he organizes some orgys with models.
nah hes too soy and low t for that and is disgusting looking....i can bet my left nut hes very bluepilled
lol at even thinking about an LTR if your net worth is 50mil+
this; if you are the type then you need to marry/LTR foids at your level of net worth or more, if you're rich

Last edited:
lol im surprised Musk has ahd this tbh
ive always had him as a nerd :feelskek:
but he looksmaxxed and gymmaxed a little it seems like, from his younger days
also Zuckerberg and Buffett and Gates definitely didnt do this, they're just too nerdy/ low t

Convince me otherwise
Delete member jfl, being good looking and tall mogs any amount of money. Convince me otherwise

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and DivineBeing
nah hes too soy and low t for that and is disgusting looking....i can bet my left nut hes very bluepilled

this; if you are the type then you need to marry/LTR foids at your level of net worth or more, if you're rich
Bro no way. All elites do it, even gay democrats like Bill Clinton. Its in mens nature to cheat when presented with that variety of 10/10 looking models. You need a stable wife to have company, a family with and can project an image outward. Thats why there is no president without a family. Imagine a single president lol. They all fuck on the side.