money is more important than looksmaxx if you are not already decent looking

T

traveler

Kraken
srs

moneymaxx over looksmaxxing if your base is below a 6/10

• +1
Reactions: Lynxress, murdah, edodalic29 and 3 others
Who cares More about Money White or Ethnic women? I think Ethnic women more cuz the Gap Between Rich and Poor is very High.

• +1
Reactions: Lynxress, ominion and traveler
Who cares More about Money White or Ethnic women? I think Ethnic women more cuz the Gap Between Rich and Poor is very High.
ethnic female care more about money
white women care more about fun

Money is the most important thing in the world and it is far more important than looks. Most people here are young and don’t know or care about the true value and power of money.

• +1
Reactions: Lynxress, murdah, Chadeep and 2 others
Money is the most important thing in the world and it is far more important than looks. Most people here are young and don’t know or care about the true value and power of money.
I know I didn't until I graduated and moved out. Then I realised money is fucking everything

• +1
Reactions: Lynxress, murdah, Chadeep and 3 others
I know I didn't until I graduated and moved out. Then I realised money is fucking everything
You can who's a teen or a 30 year old basement dweller here just by that. MUH CHAD OR DEATH. MONEY DOESN'T MATTER BRO! shut the fuck up.

• +1
Reactions: Lynxress, Chadeep, traveler and 1 other person
off topic but wtf

• Woah
Reactions: traveler
i wanna see what life would be like if i reach 8 psl first then ill shoot my brains out later if im still ghosted by mtb

Why not focus on both? Looks, money, and status are what make a man and you can increase all 3 simultaneously, they can even correspond with one another.

• +1
Reactions: Lynxress