money is more important than looks and height on the long run

letsgetout

letsgetout

Bronze
you will inevitably hit the wall, and by the time that happens if you don´t have money then no women will be interested to you, and even if they are if you don´t have money they will not see any future on your relationship since you have no money, if you are in your 30´s and good looking that will quickly fade away, sure you can still be attractive in your 40s and 50s to women your age or somewhat younger, but if you have no money then no woman will want to marry you, if your a teen all you need is looks because no one has money in high school, the most they have is a used car or part time job in mcdonalds, other than if you wanna have a stacy wife. or atleast a sugar baby, then just make sure you have money, cuz women will literally do anything over money.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: bloomercel, Gonthar, fukmylyf and 3 others
No amount of money can purchase teen love
Gg dude

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bloomercel, HeightPilledum and <6PSLcel
Gg dude
am talking about the long run you fucking idiot, so when you get older, not when you are teen or younger than 35

• +1
Reactions: HeightPilledum
Brotha we have female prison guards breaking out litteral convicts due to love we have females paying everything nothing true attraction can’t surpass

Women are actually the ones who will risk the most if they are truly attracted they become blind don’t care about family, logic, laws anything

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel, HeightPilledum, <6PSLcel and 1 other person
Gg dude
If only this fantasy was as good as ppl here make it up to be :feelskek:

As someone who had this so called teen love

694CC469 242A 4013 B763 A627FA2E6649

3 teen relationships if u count 1 that was online too

I can confirm it’s worse than the later ones 😂

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: bloomercel, HeightPilledum, BrahminBoss and 2 others
Brotha we have female prison guards breaking out litteral convicts due to love we have females paying everything nothing true attraction can’t surpass

Women are actually the ones who will risk the most if they are truly attracted they become blind don’t care about family, logic, laws anything
but you are not gonna be as attractive when you get older, you'd think someone like leo dicaprio would be dating girls under 25 if he had no money, you are missing the point of the thread.

No one cares about the long run anyway, all that matters is your prime, if you couldn't make it in your prime you'll never get over it

• +1
Reactions: Jova and <6PSLcel

View attachment 2883046

Sorry I mean
Teen love with attractive girls*

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: fukmylyf and Iasacrko

View attachment 2883046

Without that foundation you'd be fucked up, I'd know because I didn't have teen love and I'm still facing the consequences

Also stop postmaxxing on .net nigguh

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jova and Iasacrko
Sorry I mean
Teen love with attractive girls*
So at that point what u want isn’t the experience what’s the difference if she’s attractive or not? I thought the thing important in teen love was the experience of the relationship

U can fuck adult stacies what’s the difference

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: fukmylyf and Luffymaxxing

View attachment 2883046

fucking fakecel
its over for me i will never have this iam 16 and missed out teenlove

Ur still a teen :feelskek:
Do you really think something is going to change JFL ?! Its already too late - i rot on .org all day. Mfs my age fuck around all day, go to partys, drink, smoke and slay bitches. Most of them are tall af and strong htn's.
Its over

Do you really think something is going to change JFL ?! Its already too late - i rot on .org all day. Mfs my age fuck around all day, go to partys, drink, smoke and slay bitches. Most of them are tall af and strong htn's.
Its over
Ur still young and teen love isn’t this magic it’s cracked up to be every time I look back at old texts I had when I was 15 on insta i just cringe

Ofc it’s better to have it then not but incels here make it look like some game changing experience

i hit the wall when i was born

Money mogs the shit out of looks for life quality overall. Chads still have to waste their life away wage slaving while moneymaxxed people do what they want.

• +1
Reactions: Richard Cheese and dreamcake1mo
Money mogs the shit out of looks for life quality overall. Chads still have to waste their life away wage slaving while moneymaxxed people do what they want.
ur comparing top 1 percent with upper middle class. Its like comparing PSL God with mtn ofc PSL God wins, but the difference bw upper middle class and middle class is almost non existent, both can go on vacation, both can have vehicular transport etc. at this level life quality is all looks and height

chads earn money by solely existing and posting selfies on instagram

View attachment 2883046

elab, how is it worse?

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel
you will inevitably hit the wall, and by the time that happens if you don´t have money then no women will be interested to you, and even if they are if you don´t have money they will not see any future on your relationship since you have no money, if you are in your 30´s and good looking that will quickly fade away, sure you can still be attractive in your 40s and 50s to women your age or somewhat younger, but if you have no money then no woman will want to marry you, if your a teen all you need is looks because no one has money in high school, the most they have is a used car or part time job in mcdonalds, other than if you wanna have a stacy wife. or atleast a sugar baby, then just make sure you have money, cuz women will literally do anything over money.
Water prime years are SHORT