Money maxxing server

D

Deleted member 6128

Pruhtty Women 🫶
A new moneymaxxing server with actual advice and not shit motivational quotes JFL:lul::lul:

There’s guide on how to make thousands of Instagram, snapchat and YouTube

A guide on how to start a 6 figure business with your phone and running internet

Guides for 11 year olds can do to make money :lul::lul:

How to sell cars for profit, phones for profit, houses for profit and so on

And there is a list of good financial books to read and ways for you to improve your understanding of money and economics

I’m only accepting people who will put such guides and methods into action:ogre::ogre:

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Drew, Korea, STEVE GAMING and 7 others
Are you rich ?

Are you rich ?
Wdym by rich? If u mean rich enough to buy my own house and car right now yes

If u mean rich as in multi millionaire rich no

If u want to be invited reply to the thread

jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128
I would like to be invited

• +1
just scammax. for example: create a fake twitter bot account for ps5 selling, buy some followers, make your account look like its real. then scam some dumb kids for 500€. easy money
No takes to long lmaoo

Sure send an invite, I am always open for new information

• +1
Wdym by rich? If u mean rich enough to buy my own house and car right now yes

If u mean rich as in multi millionaire rich no
How by mostly working normal jobs or investment ?

I’m only accepting people who will put such guides and methods into action:ogre::ogre:

• +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer
We all learn from mistakes JFL which is why I’m making a community based around people who put shit into action we learn from each other we could even take it further and become the next PayPal mafia

Helping out each other startup new companies and into new opportunities

• +1
Reactions: N24
just scammax. for example: create a fake twitter bot account for ps5 selling, buy some followers, make your account look like its real. then scam some dumb kids for 500€. easy money
Imagine doing something illegal and stressful with such a low pay, maybe if you live in a 3rd or 2nd world country, but not in the 1st

• +1
Reactions: Hector, Patient A, thereallegend and 5 others
Imagine doing something illegal and stressful with such a low pay, maybe if you live in a 3rd or 2nd world country, but not in the 1st
Imagine crying because „muh illegal“
don‘t blame anyone for scamming we get scammed everyday by government.
best short-term way to earn money fast without much effort is scamming.

• +1
Reactions: onfiresems
Imagine crying because „muh illegal“
don‘t blame anyone for scamming we get scammed everyday by government.
best short-term way to earn money fast without much effort is scamming.
The problem is not that scamming is not moral or illegal, it's the fact that you are risking yourself and getting stressed when you are going to find your next victim all while not making more then the average McDonalds worker in the US

Sure if you can make $10k+ and somehow launder it, then go for it, but otherwise it's worth to do legal stuff only

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16641, lasthope, Yuya Moggershima and 1 other person
How do u do that on youtube ? I applied for monetization but rejected cuz " im not adding any value" to the videos:ogre::ogre::ogre:

• JFL
Reactions: forevergymcelling and Deleted member 6128
How do u do that on youtube ? I applied for monetization but rejected cuz " im not adding any value" to the videos:ogre::ogre::ogre:
Do u talk in the videos?

The problem is not that scamming is not moral or illegal, it's the fact that you are risking yourself and getting stressed when you are going to find your next victim all while not making more then the average McDonalds worker in the US

Sure if you can make $10k+ and somehow launder it, then go for it, but otherwise it's worth to do legal stuff only
Of course you can't live with only scamming people. I'm talking about earning money fast in the short-term. But if you are good at scamming (aka. selling yourself) you can make much more money. Best example is with the ps5 twitter bot - with this method you can easily make thousands of € daily. There is also no stress if you know what you do.

Scamming should also be considered as a „part-time job“

Last edited:
A new moneymaxxing server with actual advice and not shit motivational quotes JFL:lul::lul:

A guide on how to start a 6 figure business with your phone and running internet

And there is a list of good financial books to read and ways for you to improve your understanding of money and economics

Im joining

• +1
hit me with an invite I do sports betting and r******

Last edited:
  • +1
Just get paid with Monero theory

@Blackmannnns send me an invite pls

Let me in boyo

nice initiative, send me link

Inv me dude

Sounds interesting

Tttt
invite bro im twitter entrepreneur already but trying to branch out into other stuff

Invite me buddy boyyo:feelsgood:

Invite me i have autism

I would like to be invited too brother

I can contribute. Lmk 👍

Please invite me, the above links doesn't work

Invite me, I will contribute

Invi me as well

I know some stuff about forex