Money to ASCEND you

In an ideal world, how much money would you need to ascend?

Votes: 4 5.3%

Votes: 2 2.6%

Votes: 6 7.9%

Votes: 6 7.9%

Votes: 10 13.2%

Votes: 8 10.5%

Votes: 4 5.3%

Votes: 8 10.5%

Votes: 2 2.6%

Votes: 33 43.4%

• Total voters
AsGoodAsItGets

AsGoodAsItGets

God's Favorite
By an ideal world, I mean in terms of having access to the best doctors, compounds and strategies to completely destroy all your failos for eg;

LL or other strategies for those under 5’6”

Eye area surgeries like cantho, blepharo etc

Fin, min, hair transplant

Maxillary/mandibular expansion or implants

Tooth alignment

Steroids and SARMs and peptides

Skin (de) melanization

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMaxxer, joeveniro, WeiWei and 8 others
With enough money women will get with you even if you’re not conventionally attractive.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: rooman, LiterallyNightwing, Roquefort and 8 others
40k probably

• +1
Reactions: rooman, ToTheTop, Danish_Retard and 1 other person
With enough money women will get with you even if you’re not conventionally attractive.
Sure, but the amounts I've mentioned are absolutely low with regard to creating a lifestyle that can attract high-quality 10s.

Proper 10s are hanging out in yachts and restaurants where a meal is 10k+

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: LiterallyNightwing and Ohwell 2.0
just spend 250k betabuxxing some slut instead of using it to get bimax and implants theory

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: EverythingMaxxer, joeveniro, ToTheTop and 3 others
but once some shit happens like you lose your money or a chad with more money than you arrives she will leave lets be honest

• +1
Reactions: ALP

Vote @pashtun @Ohwell 2.0 @Jhon Smith @Reconstitution @Crusile @emeraldglass @depressionmaxxing @SecularIslamist @Preston @Lebgfinal @qotav @Hiraeth

• +1
Reactions: rooman, joeveniro, emeraldglass and 1 other person
more than 400k probably, I estimate the cost for me to ascend to normie being at least 6,7M$

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Offensive Bias, EverythingMaxxer, chawaje and 5 others
Implants + rhino + LL but since I'm don't live in this theoretical ideal world I'm just busy aiming for the first two

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMaxxer, joeveniro, Danish_Retard and 2 others
just spend 250k betabuxxing some slut instead of using it to get bimax and implants theory
Doesn’t take 250k to get laid fucking idiot.

Rather invest my money in something worth it and get more rich then spend thousands for some roastie to think I look good. Pathetic simp.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 26859
By an ideal world, I mean in terms of having access to the best doctors, compounds and strategies to completely destroy all your failos for eg;

Tooth alignment

Skin (de) melanization
For LL 200k+ for everything else. Prob like 30k. All you really need is fillers and roids tbh.

• +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets
Sure, but the amounts I've mentioned are absolutely low with regard to creating a lifestyle that can attract high-quality 10s.

Proper 10s are hanging out in yachts and restaurants where a meal is 10k+
Nah you pull hoes with 200000 in the bank. I rather just pump and dump thick hoes than simp for some 10/10 stuck up bitch.

• +1
Reactions: justleavemealone, Sondern and AsGoodAsItGets
For LL 200k+ for everything else. Prob like 30k. All you really need is fillers and roids tbh.
Isn't LL like 25k in Turkey at Live Life Taller clinic?

They have good results.

Like 10k. Just want to get a rhino and jaw implant. Maybe roids and some skin resurfacing too.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Danish_Retard and AsGoodAsItGets
Like 10k. Just want to get a rhino and jaw implant. Maybe roids and some skin resurfacing too.
I remember you were around 6” around two years back at like 17 or so.

How tall are you now? Have you grown more?

And whats skin resurfacing? Laser for scars you mean?

Rhino you might need, but have you trued to bonesmash jawline. It worked for my zygos tbh ngl!!!!!

Isn't LL like 25k in Turkey at Live Life Taller clinic?

They have good results.
Turkey is insanely cheap for rhinoplasties and LL with favorable results, but what kind of surgery is not advised to go there due to high rate of being botched?

• +1
Rather invest my money in something worth it and get more rich then spend thousands for some roastie to think I look good. Pathetic simp.
ugly cope but i can understand why

Turkey is insanely cheap for rhinoplasties and LL with favorable results, but what kind of surgery is not advised to go there due to high rate of being botched?
The high rate of being botched is due to the market xonditions ie demand for low cost operative procedures, favouring the sprouting of more clinics with subpar education and training.

There are very reputable clinics for hair transplant and LL afaik.

Idk about rhino or facial reconstrcution. For these I would truly only trust those hollywood type LA docs tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 26859 and Deleted member 29581
Doesn’t take 250k to get laid fucking idiot.

ugly cope but i can understand why
Yo try to explain your points without ad hominems if you want the other party to hear you view point.

• +1
Reactions: twilight
The high rate of being botched is due to the market xonditions ie demand for low cost operative procedures, favouring the sprouting of more clinics with subpar education and training.

There are very reputable clinics for hair transplant and LL afaik.

Idk about rhino or facial reconstrcution. For these I would truly only trust those hollywood type LA docs tbh.
In other words, do strict research on each surgeon's results in order to see the one who has the smallest chance of botching you.

• +1
Yo try to explain your points without ad hominems if you want the other party to hear you view point.
no explaining will work if he already thinks paying women to touch him is superior to actually improving your appearance and having girls feel raw sexual attraction when they see his face and physique after ascension

more than 400k probably, I estimate the cost for me to ascend to normie being at least 6,7M$
7m??? What r u even trying to get nigga

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 26859 and AsGoodAsItGets
Money isn't relevant. Literally nobody gives a fuck about your money if you're unnatractive. Genes are #1, it's biological to care about being with a healthy, beautiful partner.

Money is a social construct, it doesn't appeal to anyone.

Of course it's needed in the world we live in but it is not a mean to carry you for your lacks of looks.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 26859, ArcticStorm and AsGoodAsItGets
In other words, do strict research on each surgeon's results in order to see the one who has the smallest chance of botching you.
Yes you're right, the same reason I would also trust Ramieri. @Gaia262 ascended with his dedication as well as the doctors expertise.

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262
  • JFL
no explaining will work if he already thinks paying women to touch him is superior to actually improving your appearance and having girls feel raw sexual attraction when they see his face and physique after ascension
I can understand his viewpoint but only in the sense that having fuck you money gives you access to a lifestyle where the probability of meeting proper 10s on a regular basis is extremely high. For that, you would need 100k+ per month. You can also do with 30k+, but around 100k+ it gets extremely easy.

I have been in situations where I could not pick up and go with my friends to other locations simply because of my passport index. This can be solved with a 250k property/ business investment in the EU.

On the other side, at the end of your argument, with a better height, I would fall under the threshold of a higher bracket of 10s.

• +1
Reactions: twilight
Weren’t you gona ignore me? Like you do to everyone that makes a fool of you.
What, like your mother? No, I can't do that. Even the most insufferable bitch needs love and affection to get past the denial and aggression phase to come out of the closet.

The world accepts you now. You don't need to the angry or sad.

Keep chanting “Low Stress”.

I will ignore you now at your request.

You didn't answer the question by the way.

He did, didn't he?

So you developed a defense mechanism where you thought having money and being aggressive for no reason to a stranger on the internet would make you invulnerable.

You possibly cower in irl conversations.

This is exactly what women think of as an incel other than ugly men.

You might be both in which case it's probably too late.

Sorry I know I said I would ignore you, but I want to let you know it's not your fault.

• JFL
Reactions: theRiderEffect
@Ohwell 2.0

Thanks for derailing my thread and making it all about you like an attention seeking sissy btw.

@pashtun @malicieusss @Kater Maxxing @humanoidsub7

Mirin my new title? 🤔

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7
@Ohwell 2.0

Thanks for derailing my thread and making it all about you like an attention seeking sissy btw.
This is what I get for offering an actual response that isn’t cookie cutter incel bullshit.

• +1
Reactions: theRiderEffect
fat-fighting.gif

• JFL
Wdym by ascend? Probably a few tousand on some bio hack devices

• +1
Wdym by ascend? Probably a few tousand on some bio hack devices
To an acceptable standard where there are no disadvantages to your looks at all.

That would mean average or above-average height, no major maxillary or mandibular recession, no major malocclusion, no major frameletism, no major norwooding etc.

Just posing this question so that those who are looking to ascend (in this manner) would at least have a goal to look forward to instead of an ambiguous non goal.

What bio hacking devices exactly?

Yes you're right, the same reason I would also trust Ramieri. @Gaia262 ascended with his dedication as well as the doctors expertise.
no he didnt lol

10k for whitening teeth and implants

• Love it

Tooth alignment

Skin (de) melanization
In my personal opinion, I would require approximately $5000. However, I believe that the majority of individuals on this forum would likely require $50000 or more.

• +1