Money to ASCEND you

In an ideal world, how much money would you need to ascend?

Votes: 4 5.3%

Votes: 2 2.6%

Votes: 6 7.9%

Votes: 6 7.9%

Votes: 10 13.2%

Votes: 8 10.5%

Votes: 4 5.3%

Votes: 8 10.5%

Votes: 2 2.6%

Votes: 33 43.4%

• Total voters
10k for whitening teeth and implants
Thats cool bro.

In my personal opinion, I would require approximately $5000. However, I believe that the majority of individuals on this forum would likely require $50000 or more.
The only reason Im presenting this question is that yes we can love ourselves but say we really have to ascend to make our lives easier (as I know already from building my body, the change in attention from the public - more respect from men and more admiration from women).

I was rated HTN - CL by others (my own assessment was MTN) facially before any of the looksmax, so I know the attention isn't from my face, even though working out consistently for over a year did change a lot about my face as well - more robust looking, neck training, chin tucks and hyoid training improved submental area.

This means having access to a top trainer who can write SARMs / roid cycles based on my blood work to mitigate suppression would ascend me even more with low or no potential downsides.

I think like this by default.

Identify problems - check the worthiness of problems - solutions - check risk to reward analysis of solutions - check monetary and time availability - create plan with deadlines - action.

• +1
Reactions: emeraldglass
  • JFL
Reactions: malicieusss and AsGoodAsItGets
no he didnt lol
lmaooo no he didnt @Gaia262 is extremely hard-capped by race and genetics, sorry dude

Indians are the lowest form of human existence right after niggers and abos

Gaia is a nice dude but fr Indians 99% of the time jsut cant ascend

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262, norwegianfreak and Deleted member 26859
Thats cool bro.

The only reason Im presenting this question is that yes we can love ourselves but say we really have to ascend to make our lives easier (as I know already from building my body, the change in attention from the public - more respect from men and more admiration from women).

I was rated HTN - CL by others (my own assessment was MTN) facially before any of the looksmax, so I know the attention isn't from my face, even though working out consistently for over a year did change a lot about my face as well - more robust looking, neck training, chin tucks and hyoid training improved submental area.

This means having access to a top trainer who can write SARMs / roid cycles based on my blood work to mitigate suppression would ascend me even more with low or no potential downsides.

Identify problems - check the worthiness of problems - solutions - check risk to reward analysis of solutions - check monetary and time availability - create plan with deadlines - action.
Where can you find these trainers who can write you cycles ?

• +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets
lmaooo no he didnt @Gaia262 is extremely hard-capped by race and genetics, sorry dude

this.

I'm Indian, granted I had a very good base from my genetics, social status from top uni and selection of major (cant disclose - but arts at top 3) and have had sex with “stacies”.

I grew up around other cultures and can connect with most people.

I'm also NT which is something I trained myself to be with an almost exact strategy as with @GoodLookingAthlete ’s recent post.

But I only have massive respect for @Gaia262 .

It's not that easy mentally to ascend. By this I mean to create a plan and to follow through with enough low inhib and come out better.

I went through a game phase where my belief in "looks didn't matter" subconsciously was what I needed to perfect my game.

This means I ate like shit, had cystic acne all over my face, manboobs, hair loss, etc.

Looking back, this was only so that I could prove to myself that having a way with words + massive social acuityto a point where you can speak with micro expressions from across the room could get me laid with top-tier women.

Of course, I would have had better results with the looks I have now but Indians or any other race arent capped by any means.

I always say Chad, NT and the super rich are a different race that hang together fucking models and making money together.

And no, irl, its not all white chads hanging out like in a modelling photo shoot.

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262 and emeraldglass
Thats cool bro.

Rather than striving for perfection in what is already good, it is essential to address the areas that need improvement. I concur with your viewpoint that we should continuously endeavor to enhance ourselves.

I hypothesized that a significant number of users would require a substantial amount of money, specifically 50,000 dollars or more. It appears that my hypothesis was accurate. However, I believe these individuals lack the necessary facial features from the beginning, as I struggle to understand why someone would require such a large sum of money for a surgical procedure.

• +1
Where can you find these trainers who can write you cycles ?
If you have a shit ton of money, my first go would be to be in touch with: (Cant do that atm at all since Im rolling heavy in my startup)

Marek Health run by Derek from MPMD or Renaissance Periodization run by Dr. Mike Israetel for personal consult
Contact Vigorous Steve for personal consult

Through their website.

They have extremely thorough analyses and expertise.

The highest grade compounds would cost you a lot too.

They might also ask you to run an HCG cycle to assess HPTA axis optimization potential before a steroid cycle.

These people are well versed and most of my workout and cycle knowledge are from them.

Other than OGs like Vince Gironda.

It's over bro I can't take you seriously anymore unless you send proof of ur face + you with the stacies
Yeah cant do that.

Take it or leave it. Im not posting my women on here.

I'm Indian, granted I had a very good base from my genetics, social status from top uni and selection of major (cant disclose - but arts at top 3) and have had sex with “stacies”.

I grew up around other cultures and can connect with most people.

I'm also NT which is something I trained myself to be with an almost exact strategy as with @GoodLookingAthlete ’s recent post.

But I only have massive respect for @Gaia262 .

It's not that easy mentally to ascend. By this I mean to create a plan and to follow through with enough low inhib and come out better.

I went through a game phase where my belief in "looks didn't matter" subconsciously was what I needed to perfect my game.

This means I ate like shit, had cystic acne all over my face, manboobs, hair loss, etc.

Looking back, this was only so that I could prove to myself that having a way with words + massive social acuityto a point where you can speak with micro expressions from across the room could get me laid with top-tier women.

Of course, I would have had better results with the looks I have now but Indians or any other race arent capped by any means.

I always say Chad, NT and the super rich are a different race that hang together fucking models and making money together.

And no, irl, its not all white chads hanging out like in a modelling photo shoot.
yeah not reading that WoT

• Hmm...
just spend 250k betabuxxing some slut instead of using it to get bimax and implants theory
you're gonna betabuxx even after bimax and implants

If you have a shit ton of money, my first go would be to be in touch with: (Cant do that atm at all since Im rolling heavy in my startup)

Marek Health run by Derek from MPMD or Renaissance Periodization run by Dr. Mike Israetel for personal consult
Contact Vigorous Steve for personal consult

Through their website.

They have extremely thorough analyses and expertise.

The highest grade compounds would cost you a lot too.

They might also ask you to run an HCG cycle to assess HPTA axis optimization potential before a steroid cycle.

These people are well versed and most of my workout and cycle knowledge are from them.

Other than OGs like Vince Gironda.
Do they help clients who are from the UK? I don’t live in the US.

you're gonna betabuxx even after bimax and implants
nope, assuming you become noticeably GL after surgery foids will be the ones who drive you around and pay for shit and buy you gifts, betabux is for average and below average guys

@Blackgymmax can confirm

• JFL
Reactions: khvirgin
It's over bro I can't take you seriously anymore unless you send proof of ur face + you with the stacies
Besides when you talk with me, youre going to get a sense of a different India than what yoive heard.

I come from the land of the worlds best silk, of ornate craftsmen, jewelers, builders and artisans sought all around the world by royalty.

yeah not reading that WoT

idk what WoT means but that not a problem, you dont have to.

Its not for you but for other Indians who have no clue about their own history and ability.

Do they help clients who are from the UK? I don’t live in the US.
Of course bro theyre online.

You can send in your tests. Then you have a prelim analysis and then optimization protocol.

Here you go

Gonna have to get an aff link next time 🤔

• +1
Reactions: Saint Casanova
nope, assuming you become noticeably GL after surgery foids will be the ones who drive you around and pay for shit and buy you gifts, betabux is for average and below average guys

@Blackgymmax can confirm
ok you were trolling

• Hmm...
Reactions: twilight
Rather than striving for perfection in what is already good, it is essential to address the areas that need improvement. I concur with your viewpoint that we should continuously endeavor to enhance ourselves.

I hypothesized that a significant number of users would require a substantial amount of money, specifically 50,000 dollars or more. It appears that my hypothesis was accurate. However, I believe these individuals lack the necessary facial features from the beginning, as I struggle to understand why someone would require such a large sum of money for a surgical procedure.
Yes, I am not them either so I can't honestly relate to how they feel or think.

But anyone would benefit from a financial and time-sensitive plan.

Because without a plan there is no waypoint to get to.

This is exactly why @Gaia262 is one of the best users here. He did exactly what this forum is supposed to help you with.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: emeraldglass and Gaia262
no i’m serious, my southern itallian (curry) bhai.
if you get "gifts and get driven around" by women it means those are average or below average women with fewer options
the men with money can get supermodels

also
"nope, assuming you become noticeably GL after surgery"
it's incredibly rare, probably only salludon reached that level here

if you get "gifts and get driven around" by women it means those are average or below average women with fewer options
way better than betabuxxing those same women and having them treat you like a cuck in the relationship right? might as well get them to treat you like a king?
the men with money can get supermodels
i don’t disagree if you have millions and millions in the bank and you can afford to hire expensive prostitutes for a fraction of that then it’s not a bad deal

also
"nope, assuming you become noticeably GL after surgery"
it's incredibly rare, probably only salludon reached that level here
there are enough examples out there for me to believe it’s possible as long as your base is not completely subhuman and you follow all the info thrown around here

Just to fix my main failos it’s bimax and implants so like 30-50k.

But if I want to get debatable surgeries like leg and clavicle lengthening, or a billion minor eye area revisions, it’s easily 200+

• +1
Of course bro theyre online.

You can send in your tests. Then you have a prelim analysis and then optimization protocol.

Here you go

Gonna have to get an aff link next time 🤔
Thank you, so do you think it’s necessary to have someone guide you when cycling peds or can you figure out the necessities yourself. I’ve done comprehensive blood panels and everything was in the reference range.

• +1
Just to fix my main failos it’s bimax and implants so like 30-50k.

But if I want to get debatable surgeries like leg and clavicle lengthening, or a billion minor eye area revisions, it’s easily 200+
It's still a waypoint and I would go from:

1. proven softmaxes and gym work to

2. debatable (but with a high rate of success) hardmaxes and surgeries.

If you can scale your business to 30k per month, this is something you will be able to afford.

If you're under 25 or even under 30, I would highly recommend reading this in terms of clavicle length or many other metrics:

This is a very good analysis because the data set is robust due to the inputs being comparable men of similar training habits as well as optimal nutrition.

Not to mention other threads on actionable workouts to increase bideltoid.

• +1
Reactions: emeraldglass
Thank you, so do you think it’s necessary to have someone guide you when cycling peds or can you figure out the necessities yourself. I’ve done comprehensive blood panels and everything was in the reference range.
Youre welcome bro.

Of course, if you're well versed, you can go ahead.

But nothing like a trainer with more than ten years of experience on his own as well as 1000s of other clients' blood work to have by your side.

I've read Steve say that within 6 months of consult with him, he would remove you as a client because by then you would be versed enough to handle your own vloodwork indefinitely.

• +1
Youre welcome bro.

Of course, if you're well versed, you can go ahead.

But nothing like a trainer with more than ten years of experience on his own as well as 1000s of other clients' blood work to have by your side.

I've read Steve say that within 6 months of consult with him, he would remove you as a client because by then you would be versed enough to handle your own vloodwork indefinitely.
You seem intelligent, how can an 18 year old make a good amount of money now ? I don’t want to just take money from my parents to looksmaxx and get steroids ect

• +1
You seem intelligent, how can an 18 year old make a good amount of money now ? I don’t want to just take money from my parents to looksmaxx and get steroids ect
Content creation, video editing, sales funnels, email copywriting ie marketing.

• +1
Cage at anyone choosing to go to a developing country for cosmetic procedures. Great way to get botched without recourse

Thats cool bro.

followed for the high IQ and the awesome profile aesthetics :Comfy:

• Love it