MONEYMAXXING: TAKING REQUESTS!

FAQ:

What is your channel? -> The channel is not open yet, but I expect to name it something along with my username, or maybe a spin on my real name. Expect it to be similar to a YouTube prank channel in style, but with much, much, much, more autism.

How do I join? -> Send me a picture/video you would like used through PM, and write that you would like to have it used in the video (and any user in particular you would like to be placed against). Please write if you want the photo to be shown exclusively to the foids, or as a pop up on the screen.

When will it be?
-> As of now, only ONE person has sent me anything, so that leaves a minimum of 5 left. Remember, the winner gets a prize that is still being debated, but it will be good! Let me know if you would like the prize to be something specific (CSGO knife perhaps?)
From where are you from? Because if you are from my country i wouldn't participate lol

The pics should be taken with a specific angle or we can take them as we please? Also is frauding allowed? :feelshah:

• +1
Reactions: RedKeyboard
From where are you from? Because if you are from my country i wouldn't participate lol

The pics should be taken with a specific angle or we can take them as we please? Also is frauding allowed? :feelshah:

The USA, so I would be ideally asking a mix of girls (latina, white etc).

I would say do as you please, no use in making something fun too complicated, fraud as you would like, but please no morphs haha, that would make it quite unfair. :feelskek:

If enough people want it to be more of a private thing, I don't see why I wouldn't be able to put it up on YouTube with a private link (not open to the public just us etc)

@Gudru do the competition

If you would like I can only show the foids your face, and not pop it up on the screen during the vid.

If enough people want it to be more of a private thing, I don't see why I wouldn't be able to put it up on YouTube with a private link (not open to the public just us etc)